Show me the best way to deal with liberals

Show me the best way to deal with liberals.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/11/18/woman-indicted-for-failed-coat-hanger-abortion/
hrw.org/report/2016/07/16/boxed/women-and-saudi-arabias-male-guardianship-system
youtube.com/watch?v=hPht8rM_GaQ
a.cuntflaps.me/vjpzld.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not through mudslime tactics, I can tell you that much.

cuck

>I got an idea for these camps

Remove all forms of welfare and redistributive taxation.

Liberals are r-strategists and r-strategists don't survive in a world without free resources.

For you, Ahmed.
May Allah burn in Hell.

You seem to have forgotten what the US stands for. You don't deal with liberals because they are entitled to their opinion, just like you are. Anything else is just hurting yourselves.

They create their own downfall.

In their attemps to push it too far too fast they awake the other side of the political spectrum

Be as sexist as you can and tell them women are objects that belong to you. Also that gays are disgusting and should ve stoned.
When their trigger flips tell them you're muslim and thats what you believe in and that they're being islamophobe.
Watch as they can't comprehend wether to further attack you for your views are back off because you can't attack muslims as a liberal.

Liberals are not real Americans

kek

nypost.com/2016/11/18/woman-indicted-for-failed-coat-hanger-abortion/

hahaha
dumbass should have bent it right and used a match kek

Liberals are actually fucking retarded, they are destroying out countries from within.

They have the mindset that the best person should never get a job, only that everything should be equal. So if you have 9 blacks and 11 whites a black guy should get the job.

It's genuinely degrading our whole society, it's good that people are finally lashing out against them. I hope the Trump president will usher in a much stronger fight back against then, American and the rest of the western world is going into the trash as it is.

>Show me the best way to deal with liberals.
Become a monster yourself. then all that will be left are you and your own and you'll get along great.

small steps awaken the closed mind.

Best way to deal with anyone is a slow redpill process after their belief has been put to test (gee like a lost election or something)

Plant your seeds of doubt and watch them grow, its all we do here anyway.

Just like the Japanese-Americans weren't real Americans during WW2? That's a slippery slope.

>If you kill your enemies they win

hrw.org/report/2016/07/16/boxed/women-and-saudi-arabias-male-guardianship-system

>In Saudi Arabia, a woman’s life is controlled by a man from birth until death. Every Saudi woman must have a male guardian, normally a father or husband, but in some cases a brother or even a son, who has the power to make a range of critical decisions on her behalf.
>As dozens of Saudi women told Human Rights Watch, the male guardianship system is the most significant impediment to realizing women’s rights in the country, effectively rendering adult women legal minors who cannot make key decisions for themselves.
>Rania, a 34-year-old Saudi woman, said, “We are entrusted with raising the next generation but you can’t trust us with ourselves. It doesn’t make any sense.”
>Every Saudi woman, regardless of her economic or social class, is adversely affected by guardianship policies.

youtube.com/watch?v=hPht8rM_GaQ

a.cuntflaps.me/vjpzld.webm

this tells me the issue is "drum roll"
women

>Liberals are actually fucking retarded, they are destroying out countries from within. They have the mindset that the best person should never get a job, only that everything should be equal.

The liberals are the guys who left the right-wing conservative monarchies and aristocracies of old Europe to establish the United States. Most of them have vision and are not stupid. The right-wing echo chamber likes to cherry pick a few radicals and disproportionalize them, so everything you think you know about liberals is mostly wrong.

>image.jpg
>.jpg

user, you dun goofed

rape them while proclaiming allah akbar.

repeat until butt holes are permanently damaged.

Reeducation and labour camps for the ones whose personalities are potentially salvageable. Torture and kill the rest, preferably in ways that aren't too traumatic for our men.