Supports NAFTA, TPP, the Patriot Act and lobbied for the big tobbaco industry

>Supports NAFTA, TPP, the Patriot Act and lobbied for the big tobbaco industry

I thought he was /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KgS5MlZbPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He isnt, he's trump's insurence

/thread

Nothing wrong with good ol Tobacco lobbyists. Marlboro man was fucking masculine role figure to grow up with...

Pence exists to prevent assassination attempts.

tobacco is a great drug, the only reason we turned against it is it trashes electronics.

Moving america away from dope, smack and booze to tobacco, coffee, tea would help to make america great again.

This.

If the left won't let Trump fix America, Pence can at least set their causes back 20 years.

What I hate about tobacco is that it affects other people as well. God fucking damn, how much I hate those burning cigarette trashcan thingies all over town because people are too retarded to put them out before throwing them in.
Also once you're addicted it's one of the shittiest addictions ever. No high, just releave from the urge. Pretty shit tradeoff, if you ask me.

Wtf now I hate adulthood

Got that right.

youtube.com/watch?v=3KgS5MlZbPs

So far he seems to be pretty loyal to Trump. I'm giving him a chance

>loves capitalism
>loves freedom enough to hate terrorists
>wants the economy to be better

I see nothing wrong with this.

pence is /ourguy/

RÖÖKIJÄBÄ
Ö
Ö
K
I
J
Ä
B
Ä

whats stopping assassins from killing both of them? besides if they can get through the president's security detail, they can certainly get the VP

security gets beefed up for a while after the prezzy dies, so he would have enough time to electrocute all the gays and nuke africa and the sandlands into glass.

Some truth to this. Cigarettes are one of the worst things you can possibly become addicted to. Same for dipping. Snus depending on the kind isn't too bad for your health and relatively cheap and doesn't affect anyone but yourself.

I smoke a pipe. I only do it at my own house or when I am innawoods. I only smoke once every few days. Pipe tobacco is extremely hard to become addicted to. It's also extremely cheap. I get tobacco in bulk for about a dollar an ounce.

I have a sudden urge to start smoking XD

Stupid leaf he was never our guy. The republican establishment wanted/needed one of their guys for vp in case Trump just happened to mysteriously go the of JFK.

Not the president.

Literally picked to pull christcuck votes. That's it.

You guys realise he going to get a lot of his shit through though? It's not like Trump has any real plans...

The VP has no real power to do anything

He does when the president has no interest in governing. Trump has already tried to see how much governing he can officially delegate to Pence, who knows how much he will be doing *unofficially* while Trump tweets, hangs out in Manhattan, and goes to rallies.

Are they still paying you shills? Or do you guys do it for free now?

I was always doing it for free. I make all my money going to protests.

Mike 'The Human Kill Switch' Pence.

>tpp
>nafta
>freedom
You are deluded.

InsurAAAAAnce

How do you know?

>has perfect chance before election to drop him in a move that will gaurentee he has the GOP 2020 ticket
>sticks with him
>gets put in charge of transition team
>nukes the lobbyists

I like Mike.

Tobacco and weed are from god fuck pharma

Actually smoke forms a restive barrier against oxidization in electronics