Hey Rabbi, Whatcha' Doin'?

Those HATE SYMBOLS, uh...

Other urls found in this thread:

wwltv.com/news/local/woman-faces-criminal-charges-after-falsely-claiming-trump-supporters-attacked-her/351046672
youtube.com/watch?v=ldLJmf-SsQ0
slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16/you-are-still-crying-wolf/
miamistudent.net/?p=17018343
youtube.com/watch?v=eZ7fKhGxWlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

those are some rare swastikas right there

>wang

Not racist, the symbol of peace and the symbol of Poo in Loo cancel each other out.

You'd think they would practice drawing a swastika a few times before they went out.

These symbols are popping up everywhere! Further proof that Trump supporters believe in ... something. And it's probably bad!

Same symbol, definitely trump!

why can't people who try to false flag swastika vandalism draw swastikas?

Weird how they've never actually charged anyone in these cases. Honestly makes you ponder.

I am convinced that 99% of these are done by Liberals.

Spaztika thread?

Trump has brought us a world of hate, maybe.

Realistically, how many trump supporters are even in new york city?

>Hitler lives matter

It's almost like it's impossible to find any evidence to prosecute a specific individual who did something in the middle of a park with no witnesses.

He says, posting on a board full of threads praising Trump and Hitler in equal measure, and advocating the deportation or wholesale slaughter of all non-whites

Those Hindus cant keep getting away with it!

Back to the 'wwaaaahggg Trumps putting me on a register' thread and learn everyone hates you fucking pedo worshipping barbarous saracens

>wang

But no, with beliefs like that, there's absolutely no way these attacks are carried out but Trump supporters. Look how peaceful and accepting they are.

I call them... SCHWARTZTIKAS

wwltv.com/news/local/woman-faces-criminal-charges-after-falsely-claiming-trump-supporters-attacked-her/351046672

really made me think

because they are retarded

HALE HORTLER

Post more retarded swastikas please

I had no idea until recently but aparently this is hillarious to me

Show me video proof that a Trump supporter did this or any of the other allegations against them

>because i dont like what you say means you probably act out in public

Hey Rabbi, vas ist los?

fakehatecrimes.org
(offline right now due to bandwidth limit)

Sometimes they catch those responsible. Then they let them go because it was a liberal false flag operation, which doesn't count as a hate crime IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO. Maybe a slap on the wrist for wasting police time.

The real punishment is that nobody believes in genuine hate crimes any more because they have cried wolf too many times.

It's almost like it's impossible to find any evidence to prosecute a specific individual who did something in the middle of a park with no witnesses.

But remember, if there's no evidence your guy did it, it must have been the other guy. You don't need any evidence to prove his guilt.

I know right? I agree it's silly that people on here are so quick to accuse liberals.

Can't be a false flag, college educated people use spell-check!

youtube.com/watch?v=ldLJmf-SsQ0

You'd be surprised how many honestly. Most of the trump supporters I know are non white too. All the Asians and Indians in queens all support him. Even some black people in my neighborhood have said they voted for him.

my sides have been circumcised.

It's almost as if the narrative got out of control. The contestants shook hands, but the supporters didn't get the memo.

Here's a damn good read:
>> slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16/you-are-still-crying-wolf/

I wonder if the native alphabet of the merchant has something to do with their inability to draw a decent swastika.

GOLD!

I think I found the missing link.

IIRC she was a journalism student, too.

What am I looking at? The highlighted regions just look like jpg artifacting

> slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16/you-are-still-crying-wolf/

Good read thanks

The left doesn't realize they are actively strengthening racism in America...

I'm not racist, don't consider myself alt-right, but I have been listening to FTN and other TRS shows for several months now because it's honestly some of the most realistic coverage of the election and politics. I went from Google News => Drudge also.

Fucking Jews can't even keep from turning the swastika into (((modern art))). Those are practically nothing more than right angles

So you're saying they would go through the trouble of photoshopping the swastika and putting in the effort of giving it irregular lines and fading instead of jusf spray painting their own garage?

The left is doubling down on the tactics that have beaten them. The future looks brighter all of the time!

Definitely an "anti"-semitic thing.

Hate crimes aren't real and everything is a conspiracy because Alex Jones said so.

Sup Forums is why rightists need to burn

Nobody here that was not a paid shill has ever said "lets go vandalize parks and tag swastica's on everything"
This is a desperate tactic by the liberals to perpetuate their line of " ZOMG i live in fear now, Trump has allowed these raciss to spew hate, etc al..."

You are fucking stupid and don't remember what it was like to be an edgy teen. We put swastikas on everything.

This chink knows how to bait tho

despite the fact that in this very thread there is evidence they are doing it themselves

My favorite part of that article:

>Stop responding to everyone who worries about Wall Street or globalism or the elite with “I THINK YOU MEAN JEWS. BECAUSE JEWS ARE THE ELITES. ALL ELITES AND GLOBALISTS ARE JEWS. IF YOU’RE WORRIED ABOUT THE ELITE, IT’S DEFINITELY JEWS YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT. IF YOU FEEL SCREWED BY WALL STREET, THEN THE PEOPLE WHO SCREWED YOU WERE THE JEWS. IT’S THE JEWS WHO ARE DOING ALL THIS, MAKE SURE TO REMEMBER THAT. DEFINITELY TRANSLATE YOUR HATRED TOWARDS A VAGUE ESTABLISHMENT INTO HATRED OF JEWS, BECAUSE THEY’RE TOTALLY THE ONES YOU’RE THINKING OF.” This means you, Vox. Someday those three or four people who still believe the media are going to read this stuff and immediately join the Nazi Party, and nobody will be able to blame them.

>advocating the deportation ... of all non-whites
what exactly is wrong with this you numale cuck?

>It's almost like it's impossible to find any evidence to prosecute a specific individual who did something in the middle of a park with no witnesses.
And yet every single time police find video evidence, the supposed target of the crime is also the responsible party.

Hey guys is this a good swatstika

does this guy not see the paneling on the garage door in the zoomed out picture?

You guys need to cut this shit out, you're scaring the Muslims!

Give this a good read, I'm sure Sup Forums is responsible: >> miamistudent.net/?p=17018343

lmao so you're going to go with the "i don't have any proof but it's more likely muh evil drumpfist bogeyman did it" in spite of the fact that you liberal vermin have been getting caught falseflagging this shit multiple times daily

>jpg artefacts around areas of high contrast (black paint on white background)

Really gets the noggin chugging

no

You're gonna need to provide evidence that it was Trump supporters beyond it saying "Go Trump" now, because so many leftist false-flags have been exposed.

Everyone knows there are genuine hate crimes, but each one is under suspicion now because leftists can't just stay honest, they have to lie and cheat and manipulate opinion with fake attacks like this because they were raised by shitty parents and taught that their leftist ideology is more important than ethical principles.

would be so much better if it was signed

jimmy 3rd grade

These should be called Schwarztikas

>Hate crimes aren't real
correct

>swedish swastika
>dicks not black

Never stop your enemy while they are making a mistake.

Just get comfy and watch them crumble under their own incompetence.

lmfao retard, you admit here you're a leftist scum, then go and say here you put swastikas on everything, thanks for confirming the hate crime hoax narrative and best of luck ever getting the money david brock owes you

It terrifies me just looking at it. I can FEEL Trumps hate!

UNDERRATED

It's beautiful. We need to make this symbolic more popular.

That's a Notstika my friend

>We put swastikas on everything
Found our culprit.

What do you guys think about my swastika?

Are liberals really so incompetent that they can't spend 5 minutes researching something on Google before they false flag?

jesus fuck they can't even draw a swastika right.

Nice..

Jews must have autisim

>Sometimes they catch those responsible. Then they let them go because it was a liberal false flag operation, which doesn't count as a hate crime IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO. Maybe a slap on the wrist for wasting police time.

Maybe in the UK, but in the US people can and do get charged with hate crimes for doing false flags. The legal philosophy behind hate crimes in the US is that they are politically divisive and encourage further inter-community violence and agitation, so in that respect false flags are hate crimes just as much as real ones are.

lel

all this time I see "violence" done by Trump supporters drawing backwards swastika and shit.

kek. Libshits don't even have the courage to draw swastika properly

No, it says "The He She The" with a Hindu symbol of goodwill.

They can't make a swastika, but know how to spell Auschwitz...

Help us, Lord, through these trying times.

The fact the swastikas are drawn incorrectly just proves this was done by a liberal in an attempt to show that Trump supporters are Nazi's when they aren't. In fact I'm fairly certain all of these graffiti's that associate Trump with Nazi's or being a homophobe are done by liberals.

I found this photo of Jewish Leftist, looks legit!

That one actually makes sense though, if you believe in reincarnation Hitler's soul is indeed still alive.

Very nice

What are you doing, Tyrone?

youtube.com/watch?v=eZ7fKhGxWlU

Yes

Why are most of those swastikas inverted? If somebody really supported the nazis they'd know how to properly draw a swastika.

Checked (3456) and KEK!

"Filing a false police report" is what that Jewish woman doing swastikas in the halls of her uni got charged with.

Maybe different states have different positions.

>unknown race

its probably jewish superstition, like how they don't write god but g-d or don't write X but circles when checking a box.

maybe they think the magical symbol can't harm them if they draw it incorrectly.

Inherent problem among anglo normies, probably because they call both the Germanic Hakenkreuz and the Hinduist / Buddhist swastika by the same name for some reason.