Why did Trump stab him in the back?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/pence-purges-christie-selected-lobbyists-from-transition-team/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He can't eve run NJ without corruption.

Left, right we all hate him here.

He didn't, he's probably getting a cozy job somewhere

He's got too many skeletons in the closet and is too corrupt to be part of his cabinet

it is said what Trump hated most about Christie was the fact that he threw some employes of him under the bus to save his skin.
Especially the case of that single mother he blamed for the bridge thing.

It should be clear to anyone at this point how important loyalty is for Trump. A man like Christie can not be trusted.

>Left, right we all hate him here.

That's complete bullshit and you know it. The vast majority of Sup Forums was all for the IS guy especially the 8 month fags like you

thats where the best cut of meat is.

Kek !

Because Trump is being mindcontrolled by Jews.

He filled the transition team with lobbyists that based pence got rid of as soon as he took control of it.

He had him on stage when he did his victory speech. Chrispy Creme was not VP material if that's what you're asking. He does not have the looks, the acts, and he seems corrupt.

he messed with the kushner family - big mistake!

Because he's a walking political liability. He also helped put Ivanka's father-in-law in jail for tax fraud.

>. Chrispy Creme was not VP material if that's what you're asking. He does not have the looks, the acts,

you are clealy fat phobic.

>He does not have the looks, the acts, and he seems corrupt.

He's a big sweety. In this pic, he had bean burritos yesterday, and the guy listening just felt the floor tremble as the table rattled a few inches towards him. He was pronounced dead at the hospital.

I for one never liked him
He was always against gun rights but lied about it in the primaries
I never understood why Trump had him so close through everything but I couldn't care less about that fuck

this.

He's talking about people from New Jersey that hate him, which is true. The only reason he is governor is because people hated Jon Corzine more.

He represents the establishment, corruption, and brought lobbyists.

Hahaha is this for real?

GOOD RIDDANCE YOU FAT FUCK

NEO CONS BLOW THE FUCK OUT

Sadly, yes. Christie farts resulted in many deaths over the past few years.

Mitt only survived after given pure oxygen.

because chris is a buffoon and trump is a puppet

This tb h

lier.

Probably didn't have time to circumnavigate the globe just to stab his front side. Trump has a presidency to do.

i hope so
crispie deserves some karmA

Christie is just too transparent in his ambitions and too opportunistic to trust. The guy has made himself look duplicitous.

Christie jailed Kushner's father, this is payback and hopefully the first of many leading up to Christie breaking down and becoming a tranny

He didn't, Kushner's dad was sent to prisoner for a year because of Krispy Kreme.

his Jew son in law got involved somehow .

shills pls get out.

>Why did Trump stab him in the back?
Because he's a busy man and didn't have the half hour necessary to run around and stab him in the front.

Christie is literally the embodyment of corruption

I came here to post this.

It wasn't a backstabbing, Christie's gravity well endangers the structural integrity of the Washington monument if he gets too close to it, so he's not allowed in the White House for extended periods.

He tried to fill the cabinet with lobbyists

underrated and hilarious

>He tried to fill the cabinet with lobbyists

or donuts. probably donuts.

The Quintessential American

Trump is smart

Christie will be in jail soon enough, and that would tarnish Trump's reputation.

He's sheisty crook from New Jersey. Nothing good ever came out of NJ. Trump didn't stab him in the back he just didn't respond to is sycophantic cock sucking

>Implying it's possible to run NJ without corruption

Because if he kept him around he'd be a 400 pound anchor around his neck?

dis

>The Quintessential American
This, he should be given a Cabinet position just because he is the most American of Trump's whole team

Because Christie threw a bunch of lobbyists at trump for his transition team.

infowars.com/pence-purges-christie-selected-lobbyists-from-transition-team/

>400lb hacker
He's dead weight. No amount of spin or propaganda would have distracted from his corrupt past. Whether he's guilty or not, shit sticks unfortunately. And this train has no brakes.

NJ's credit rating has dropped a record 10 times under his leadership.

If you live in NJ I'll grant him he had a big mess to clean up with Corzine

You love him

He's a fat establishment fuck who can't even be asked to use the 4th amendment.

To please the guy who fucks his daughter, which isn't you.

around some parts, MEP stands for mouse excretory particle, as in "Snickers candy bars are allowed to have 1 part MEP per 1000 parts of candy bar".

have a chip.

nice

Trumps son in law (((Jared Kidhner))) really hates Christie and has been quoted as saying stuff like "he'll hold a position under my dead body" and stuff like that. Mainly because Christie prosecuted his father for being a criminal. So that means is pretty true. This too

Because he is the easiest prey:

1) Fat, can't run fast
2) Fat so has a big back which is a big target
3) Got fat from corruption
4) He is a corrupt doughnut peddling faggot from NJ which is a terrible state

>checked

>prosecuted Jared Kushner's dad (Ivanka's father-in-law)
>Bridgegate
>obese
That's probably enough

It's supposed to say (((Jared Kushner))) but (((Apple))) was trying to hide the truth the the autocorrect

Christie was a piece of shit and he didn't get behind Trump 100% or stand by him during pussygate.

HOWEVER, the fact that Trump is obviously being influenced by the Jew Jared Kushner bothers me a lot more than Christie being kept on would have.

ha!

You mean a crisp.

Because he's not loyal and he's reckless

I can't stand this fat fuck and I can't wait until he drops dead.

at least you didn't call me "lad".

>mfw
You cheeky cunt.

Christie too fat and couldn't fit through the doorand trump didn't want to remodel his tower to be fattie accessible.

You meant a crisp, lad

So he could taste all that cream

His actions led to his downfall, and not even his loyalty to Trump can reverse the corruption he committed. If he took Christie in, you are taking in a person who has a history of unconstitutional behavior on the same level, and perhaps potentially worse, than Clinton.

Krispie Kreme isn't that much fatter than Trump.

THICC

>stab him in the back
You mean he's the guy that stabbed Trump in the back by appointing lobbyists after Trump campaigned on purging DC from lobbyists?

NO I DID NOT.

sorry. didn't mean to yell. would you please pass the biscuits?

Hardly fucking matters if Trump is just going to ask for it to be WELL DONE