So what Sup Forums character could take Bayonetta on . . . a date?

So what Sup Forums character could take Bayonetta on . . . a date?

Attached: main.png (436x440, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

before anyone says Superman, they'd have zero chemistry

Attached: 5766160-actioncomics976-gary-frank.jpg (419x640, 133K)

she's looks like the type of girl he likes tho, the kind that would step on his dick

Attached: Lucy.jpg (1230x1920, 631K)

I feel like Constantine would take some interest.

Lois isn't *that* much of a ballbuster, I don't think she is indicative of a taste for dominas.

Besides everyone knows Clark is a virgin

Attached: 51d211e101ad5967bbf684e3581a86f016a7be27.jpg (600x300, 54K)

well he does get tied up a lot

Attached: 220px-Hellboy_Rise_of_the_Blood_Queen_Cannes_Artwork.jpg (220x312, 25K)

Can't tell. Bayonetta 2 was some Wii only faggotry.

Based on the first game she seems to have some severe issues.

Like what?

She doesn't look like the type of gal who does "dates", honestly

It is on the Switch now too

She does seem better adjusted, knows her past, has a friend. Still smug and sassy but secretly a tsundere for the people she cares about. Still as OP as before.

The Main Man.

Attached: Lobo.jpg (810x540, 105K)

Technically a Sup Forums character, and he would take her somewhere fancy, probably in the middle of a horrific battleground since I'm sure the two of them love fighting and blowing up crap.

Attached: pyro_jetpack.0.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

Fuck off LGBT shill. Stop pushing your gay shit. Lesbians are still gay normalization.

Not to mention she has too keep fucking up angels every now and then to keep her powers, she may not have enough time for dates even though she’s Immortal

I haven't paid attention to Pyro since the Scout asks that chick on a date video. Was it confirmed that Pyro is a girl?

No I think this would put her in a submissive position, doesn't Lucifer have dominion over the demons of inferno?

Hard to imagine Bayo not wanting to be dominant.

no other user is just being a fag

Anywhere from the 95% to 100% of the time a "what if a non Sup Forums related thing was in a Sup Forums related thing" thread is created, it's for the sole purpose of discussing things that are neither comics, nor cartoons.
Sup Forums is not a refugee board.
Go back to Everyone else, report the OP for breaking >>>Sup Forumsrules/1
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=99282386

Attached: dont_eat_the_angel_by_mistressalexandrashm-d9ke3yg.jpg (1200x1500, 984K)

her proportions are so FUCKED

Its part of the appeal

I think it is implied by the start of 2 that Bayonetta has a social life, albeit one that gets interrupted by Angel killing.

At minimum she has Jeanne, Rodin and Enzo (and she has met his family) which for an adult isn't bad. She has enough time to sustain a social life, and canonically she is a nun by day anyway.

Nun bayo art fucking where

Only good answer

Attached: open-uri20150422-20810-jhyyp5_c1ad8289 (2).jpg (530x530, 70K)

No, she's the type that spends time with people because it's a coincidence or convenient.

He'd make like a pirate and chase after that booty

Attached: Ryan_Matt.jpg (424x599, 46K)

your mom

Ghost Rider

Attached: 1478427336691.jpg (1280x1941, 742K)

It comes from this tease in the artbook and Kamiya's word. And then the anime movie Bloody Fate further implies she is a nun.

I'm not the biggest fan of how they stylized the bodies in the anime but it does make sense.

Attached: 2-teacherjeanne.jpg (703x485, 79K)

I agree.
I think Hellboy and Bayonetta have a lot in common both in terms of job/occupation, ethnic background, and their appreciation for mundanity when not having to go and fuff about with paranormal bullshit.
I 'could' see them attempt a hypothetical long term relationship, but later devolving into merely good friends that fuck since the two of them don't really feel like individuals who'd abbide by close, stable, relationships- I'm not talking about sleeping around, the two of them are just never in one place for very long, transitional characters, coming and going.

>her proportions are so FUCKED

It's an intentional design choice due to gameplay.
Bayonetta defends and attacks almost exclusively using her legs.

Attached: hellboy_mignola[1].jpg (1000x500, 104K)

from Bloody Fate, in the previous image Bayo is in the background seen through the window. And you see that Jeanne is a schoolteacher by day.

Attached: 0d458c9f1cf6f27c1611997fcbba6624.jpg (552x588, 58K)

Does Sup Forums argue about Bayo's purity every now and then?

Somehow this is perfect. Felix is so genuinely pure and wholesome. The perfect foil.

Nah, he seems like the guy boring women like Phasma would be wet for.

Attached: 1510725265973.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

I can see Bayo and Hellboy being friends, like you said.

her proportions are fixed for Smash, as in the OP image, or in pic related

Attached: tumblr_nzg3fdaYTj1tc0tabo3_540.gif (540x203, 1.94M)

me

she already hangs out with a fat hairy guy and she treats him like a lapdog

She’s canonically 7’2”, so is Jeanne. Witch magic is one hell of a growth hormone.

Johnny Bravo could give her a run for her money.

Joe Pesci is already married and has a daughter.

The one with a beanpole fetish

Bayonetta was designed with the proportions normally used for fashion modeling, which uses extremely long limbs. They kept this because her primary attacks are punches and kicks, so it gives her a better attack range in a game that focuses on moving around and dodging between enemies.

Attached: 1415162421888.jpg (866x1280, 243K)

Bayonetta bein a virgin is such a trip I can see it being a thing.

That said you don't need to be a virgin to become a nun.

I'm glad they were flexible with her proportions for smash. Little Mac already has enough to worry about with women like Samus and Rosalina around.

More of the mystery regarding Bayo's social / romantic life given that her whole moveset appeal lies with sex and gunkata.

I'm sure she has some problems of her own that she needs to take care of.

Attached: mommy.jpg (600x823, 64K)

Helps that a woman designed Bayonetta. It has that fashion artstyle that gives the extra flair for flamboyance and lethality.

I'm a bit mixed with the nun attire though.

I think the irony they are building up to is that Bayonetta would make a great mom once she softened to the idea.

What is it about Mac being shipped with the hot ones in Smash?

>She’s canonically 7’2”

Problem is at that height she has an unreasonably small head, proportionally speaking. She'd need to be more like 8 feet.

didn't she abandon cereza to run off to hell?

No, it is rather confusing but Bayonetta 1 and 2 have established time loops. Bayonetta HAD to leave Cereza behind in her own time. When Cereza was left be the big bad had been defeated and Cereza was safe from harm.

>Play chapter 5 a dozen times
>Finally move up from trash trophy to bronze
>Could've been silver but I died that one time with the cloud dragon

Fuck.

Attached: Bayonetta_180317_1455572.jpg (1920x1080, 512K)

>Link
>word bubble
How Disgusting