I don't claim to know much about political or geographic history...

I don't claim to know much about political or geographic history, but can someone explain to me how an entire continent is such a fucking shitshow?

niggers

This

I half expected this answer, but how does not a single area break out and become, at the least, a functioning country?

Niggers

Colonialism

/thread

all the areas are comprised of niggers
therefore, how could it break out and becoming a functioning society?

with white people and this has happened. But the lesson is don't create a white haven inside of a black controlled area outside of it. South Africa, etc. They will ravage you and your family and the land until they are back to dirt fields and then they will just resume.

They are like locusts but dumber.

Colonialism destroyed an entire continent for generations?

South Africa was doing fine until they set the blacks loose.
Seems like building [The Wall] could be a viable solution.

I find South Africa fascinating in a naive way, is it the highest proportion of white people in Africa? I had South African friends in high school and they made the place sounds like a war zone

Crappy lands.

They have some of the most fertile land on the planet. Wtf are you talking about achmed

Expats tend to do that, and they're usually the ones who lived more affluent lives than the rest of us plebs who couldn't leave. If South Africa had smaller borders but with a majority white population, it would be as successful as any other white colonial nation. Blacks and Jews are an unstoppable force, and USA is experiencing that now with BLM, sjw's etc

South Africa and Rhodesia tried, but when they lost minority white rule...

I remember looking at a thread a couple days ago where an user posted nice lics of Rhodesia. It was kind of depressing in a way how beautiful Zimbabwe used to be when it was white ruled.

Colonial powers left behind the borders that fueled conflicts for much of the last century. African countries are often made up of disparate ethnic, cultural and religious groups.

I think he means also how the fuck they never got beyond tribal-tier civilization. They had a few good things going around timbuktu, but even that faded and was under the influence of mudslimes.

Awesome, an actual safa in here. I had a very close friend who told me that when their friend's house was getting robbed the guy just phoned a few of his friends he served with to sort it out rather than call some kind of 111 or 911. Is the infrastructure really that shitty?