WIKILEAKS EXPOSURE

Who's behind wikileaks right now?
We believe it's not assange, he and many others have "disappeared".

Remember D.A.K.? Funny thing really, Assange got his internet cut by the Ecuadorian embassy and hasn't been seen or heard from since.

We believe the deadman's switch was released into the Bitcoin blockchain on the same day as the massive DDoS attack took place on various servers, including the Bitcoin blockchain.

Want to know more? Look at these posts.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bwDAT
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790278989596295170
bitcoin.org/en/release/v0.13.1
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/59qiyg/is_there_some_attack_going_whats_with_large/
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/573lis/it_looks_like_blockchaininfo_has_been_dns_hijacked/d8ooy2j/
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmSU67Ei3TerNe32CcZTgd48jKqsVvBTgera1qBWFjKK9V/jean.py
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underground_Great_Wall_of_China
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Backup chans: (all mirrors of the uncensorable decentralized nntpchan)

2hu-ch.org
gchan.xyz
ucavviu7wl6azuw7.onion
oniichanylo2tsi4.onion
ev7fnjzjdbtu3miq.onion
7xnxdzyzegpsqus4.onion
f2bksxtwzmst2dhx.onion
emvykufthqjgudpldo7tj26j57z4q2b6at6vmrfo6jxnvozmultq.b32.i2p
g7c54d4b7yva4ktpbaabqeu2yx6axalh4gevb44afpbwm23xuuya.b32.i2p
6ptvuct2ydfbsg66syqb7screlqfedsagddyn4itipyftnfidtpq.b32.i2p

can we get a general going up on this?

any more info that i could put up there?

Bump

Their endgame is near.

Look bruh, we don't care anymore, assange served his purpose

to the people that say Assange is dead is a psyop, if it was a psyop.. the only thing it is doing is creating more concern about wikileaks and the info coming out. believe what you will but i personally believe assange is dead or close to it. if every government and elite hated him, he probably had some sort of cyanide pillplanin place instead of torture.

f

If the glove doesn't fit you must acquit. If the hash doesn't match, his ass is grass.

archive.is/bwDAT

dumping info

D(ay).A(assange).K(illed). 10.16.16 - Suicides, murders, and disappearances of wikileaks staff/associates, equadorian shut off internet access to assange, not seen since
10.23.16. - Huge DDoS attack on various services, including bitcoin. It is highly likely Wikileaks released their deadman's switch on that day.

>21 Oct: DDoS attack takes down Twitter.
>At this point user notices that the insurance keys were posted on several sites and deleted. People start trying to post the information but it is immediately deleted. Everyone takes refuge in onion threads that also disappear.
>22 Oct: Director of Wikileaks dies: twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790278989596295170
>24 Oct: user is able to find the deleted keys. They are posted and deleted again.
>25 Oct: Someone comes into a thread an gives user a hint about messages in the blockchain.
>26 Oct: user successfully decode their first message in Wikileak's blockchain. Threads are instantly flooded by shills saying that it's not worth looking into and alphabets start giving more tips. The blockchain is blocked with fees and 43000 unconfirmed transactions appear in the mempool.
>27 Oct (AM): user moves into an onion thread, posts code and a tutorial on decoding messages in the blockchain. Several files and messages are found.
>Bitcoin 0.13.1 is released and a 'soft fork' begins: bitcoin.org/en/release/v0.13.1
>The blockchain is attacked: reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/59qiyg/is_there_some_attack_going_whats_with_large/
>27 Oct (PM): Several user report losing their connection. Talk of v&s and black bagging begins. Someone posts that they discovered a flaw that allows anyone to retrieve the password from the files. Clues are dumped and the onion threads go silent. On Tox chat someone says someone unlocked some of the files, warns that FBI will announce that new evidence was found in someone's computer and that a giant human trafficking operation would be exposed.

blockchain.info, most widely used site to check bitcoin transactions, had DNS hacked for 8 hours in days leading up to DAK

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/573lis/it_looks_like_blockchaininfo_has_been_dns_hijacked/d8ooy2j/

>Quick blockchain tutorial,
>Decoding one transaction:
>Download gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmSU67Ei3TerNe32CcZTgd48jKqsVvBTgera1qBWFjKK9V/jean.py
>Usage:
python jean.py transaction_number
>Example:
>python jean.py >691dd277dc0e90a462a3d652a1171686de49cf19067cd33c7df0392833fb986a
>Returns:
>`Wikileaks Cablegate Backup
>cablegate-201012041811.7z
>Download the following transactions with Satoshi Nakamoto's download tool which can be found in transaction 6c53cd987119ef797d5adccd76241247988a0a5ef783572a9972e7371c5fb0cc Free speech and free enterprise! Thank you Satoshi!`

What is that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underground_Great_Wall_of_China

I am praying for all of you and all Wikileaks staffer. I meditate on your safety, and your inevitable success in releasing the dead man's switch detailing the crimes of child trafficking( and many other atrocities ) of the elites to the public. From this, everything can be be changed. This is the timeline of truth, brothers, please do your part in ensuring the freedom of truth.

Bump

Guys, I just created a subreddit for discussion of Assange/Pizzagate/etc just in case the threads start disappearing. Can somebody please give me a concise summary of how we are going about sifting through the blockchain in order to unlock the Wikileaks insurance file?

the subreddit is called r/opeyeswideopen, and I want to sticky a thread about the ongoing blockchain efforts

we need to keep the pizzagate seperated from the blockchain info

right now im trying to get more people involved before i go to work but i will be working on this tonight. keep eyes peeled and inform people on the possibility of this.

look at for more info

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

Bump

Afraid to look into this stuff. Just wanted to let you know I lurk these threads and pray for all of you and the FBI and the NYPD and if you want to tell me some other people who need our prayers I'll add them too. Please stay safe everybody.

bump for justice.