Woman Creates Registry For White Men

>Unlike Muslims in the U.S., white men are demonstrably more likely to commit a mass shooting than any other group and they are the majority of rape perpetrators.

>“Forget the nation of Islam, our most immediate threat to domestic security is and always has been white, straight men,” she wrote in a Facebook post on Thursday. “That is why I have decided to do my part as a Red Blooded Patriot by creating The White Male Registry. It is a simple google form complete with questions that will help identify just how much of a threat to American security any individual white male may pose to the general public.”

>The registry includes space for any white men, or anyone who benefits from white male privilege. It asks those registering to indicate if they have ever “made a derogatory comment about a marginalized group to another white male” or “interrupted a non white male while they were speaking to tell them how they should think, feel, act or respond to a situation,” among many other qualifiers.

>Thompson told The Huffington Post that she’s gotten around 700 entries submitted in the 24 hours since she posted the Google Doc, and the response has been equal parts positive and negative.

“I’d say it’s about half and half as far as replies go,” she said. “A lot of genuine responses that are humble and honest, and then a lot of hateful ones.”

Other urls found in this thread:

normiebook.com/candace.thompson.kandeetee/posts/10155591411829569
statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdGcWJAAOUYJvQ8ArTxzlkLLRrERF82uMWmKLuSpJok8v1ovg/viewform?c=0&w=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Asian_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>normiebook.com/candace.thompson.kandeetee/posts/10155591411829569

add me to the list
David D. Davidson

>Not being genuine and honest about this retarded registry means you must be hateful

Women were a mistake

Shit like this makes me glad I live in my country, sure it is a shithole but at least we don't have to deal with all this retarded nonsense and women know their place.

>Niggers commit a disproportional amount of all crime
>Whites commit a higher total amount due to being the majority
>This bitch doesn't look at real statistics or considers that gang shit doesn't even get counted as mass shootings
>Doesn't look at terror statistics
>Ignores the fact that mass shootings are rare and constitute a minor part of homicides
>Ignores the homicide and violent crime rates by race and the stats from nonwhite countries
I mean there is so much wrong here. Women are braindead.

Me too. I actually feel sorry for americans

>Unlike Muslims in the U.S., white men are demonstrably more likely to commit a mass shooting than any other group and they are the majority of rape perpetrators.

Create a "black male" registry, cite the official crime statistics, watch their heads explode.

I dare them to put me on that list. I will identify as a houseplant of color and get the ACLU up her ass.

It separates the strong from the weak, who are unable to recognize those that want them destroyed. Countries like Ukraine will be defenseless when this scientifically, nearly perfected threat to humanity arrives in their land. The strongest leaders in future conflicts will be american.

This just in- liberals still don't know what per capita is.

>Do you own any firearms? (please attach notarized copies of the licenses for said firearms)
>Licenses

Can liberals fucking do anything right? A majority of the states don't license firearms.

>Amerifats
>Strong

HUEHUEHUEHEUEHUEUHE. We are all fucked, mate. No exceptions

Do it.

I don't give a fuck

There's already a registry for white men in the US, it's the fucking census

>The Butt-hurts-a-ton Post

All men are already required to register with Selective Service.

Did you just interrupt a non-white male while they were speaking to tell them how they should think, feel, act or respond to a situation?

F for all Americans who have to deal with this libtard nonsense on a daily basis

No need for a registry. Just get the IRS to send the bitch the list of net positive tax payers. This will get you 99% of the white males in the country.

Yeah but you tell that to her and she will scream mansplaining

Kill women

22pbp

The horror of this is that it's probably full of nu-males who reported themselves

Keep at it, SJWs. Maybe by 2032 you'll have your shit together enough to see another democrat POTUS.

Dude they want california to secede. There will NEVER EVER be a democrat president if they get their way.

Remember anons to submit every jew you know, ESPECIALLY journalists.

>attach
no way to attach either

Except if a nation's established people go nuts it indicates a nationwide sickness. Foreign mudslimes going ballistic is not our problem

This.

Add me and flatmate too

Robert Paulson
Ben Dover

keep in mind most of these cunts live in either NY or California and despite claiming to be educated and wordly have almost zero knowledge of anything beyond what their liberal professors indoctrinate them to.

>interrupted a non white male while they were speaking to tell them how they should think, feel, act or respond to a situation
isn't it what SJW basically do to everyone ?

>white male registry created
>civil war ensues, but not reasons you think
>no one can decide who is honestly >white

add names like Shekel Goldstein

Came here to post this

maybe when white men start exploding

you mean because the far right and lefties change to definition of white on a whim to suit their convenience?

>white males commit the majority of rapes
>implying these aren't practically all white (((hispanics))) according to FBI crime statistics

Post the pic of (((white))) criminals

California trying to secede is a joke. There is no way they would be able to put together a militia / military to keep the feds from rolling in to squash any kind of rebellion they try to pull off, and it would never make it past the "violent demonstration" phase.

It does however, as you mentioned, point to the fact that the democrat party is in complete disarray. Without California they have nothing,a and even with their ridiculous 55 electoral votes California is no longer enough to win.

that's cute

I bet she didn't even adjust for population differences.

Putting people on a registry is literally what Hitler did.

This woman is fucking Hitler.

It's not that bad, we should all do out part to keep the world safe

Because none of that fits the left's narrative that straight white men are evil incarnate.

Registered, waiting to see if I get a response back. I am a armed, intelligence, entrepreneur, who sustains at least 4 additional families with the income that is stolen from me on a quarterly basic. What they fuck are they going to do?

has Sam Hyde been registered yet? a notorious threat to public safety like him surely had to be one of the first

>attach notarized copies
>no attachment function visible

i havent opened the webpage, but please tell me theyre not that silly

see

>would you trade your race for a marginalised one
So you're an extremist if you want to be white now?

There are few White Americans one can trust if a lot of them are going to sell out their kin over token magical shitskins

They justify this shit by looking at the statistics which say that white males commit 60% of the mass shootings.

But white males are more than 60% of the country's males (the vast majority of mass shootings are committed by males). So white males are actually underrepresented per capita in mass shootings.

So yeah, its totally illogical

Add me too
Christopher Poole
Also i don't mind if yo have a boyfriend, we can still be friends (:

There's no way to attach files

Damn violent manlets

Probably written by a white woman, the most privileged entitled class on the planet. All the privileges of white men, none of the responsibilities

> cucks registry
That's nice idea. With it, whenever you encounter some new person and you need to do a quick check on him, there's handy registry for it.

Also, do burgers really not have any laws against such doxxing/private info gathering?

perfect

>black men are demonstrably more likely to commit a mass shooting than any other group and they are the majority of rape perpetrators.
fix'd

Also nation of islam is to islam what mormonism is to Christianity.

>“interrupted a non white male while they were speaking to tell them how they should think, feel, act or respond to a situation
That fucking irony

I literally don't care, if someone writes my name down, because I'm white.

The funny part is how disconnected from reality this is. The reason we want to keep track of Muslims is because they have a tendency to blow up or shoot buildings full of people. Whites are the second least violent race in the country (Asians are least dangerous).

Me as well, Hugh Mongus

that's the problem with college these days

if your degree isnt in STEM, business, or law, why the fuck are you even trying?

Don't worry, once the Robo-Mongolians spread across the world, there would be a hard reset on these kinds of things in the west when people start to worry about survival instead of just discomfort.

I registered with the name James Kebold Dorner lol. Fuck these people!

Add me too
Bein Fischben

I'm a uh half white man and I uh cause a lot of damage to america and brown people ahhhhh across the globe
t. Obama

Registered as Paul Joseph Goebbels

Add me senpai

Dick Hertz

>>Unlike Muslims in the U.S., white men are demonstrably more likely to commit a mass shooting than any other group and they are the majority of rape perpetrators.
>48% of mass shootings by whites, despite country being >60% white
>14% of mass shooting by blacks, despite country being 10% black

This is a direct refutation of the point.

Unrelated point. Blacks commit 50% of regular murders, which are far far more common, despite being only 10% of the population.

t. reddit

I said in the last thread that I would get allblackmen but not .com this cunt they are reporting paid a good amount for allwhitemen I bet it was a few thousand to make her shitty fucking tumblr

>Thompson told The Huffington Post that she’s gotten around 700 entries submitted in the 24 hours since she posted the Google Doc, and the response has been equal parts positive and negative.

It's all fucking Sup Forumsacks submitting joke names.

>Islamism

This belongs in a rage thread, because she isn't joking and is that fucking delusional.

>Whites 70%ish of the population (Hispanics counted as White)
>Muslims 1%

"Haha Whites commit more crimes"
"The fuck is per capita?"

This works. Only cucks sign up for it.

>t. Achmed Muhammad Abu Bakr Al-Cornholio Tyronious Trayboon

also NOT AN ARGUMENT

Why aren't we flooding her registry with made up names or something? could even submit tons of non white names. Shouldn't be difficult to fuck her shit up.

>decide to deport you

Kek. To where? Another multicultural shithole?

put myself in boys

Guess we'll just forget Pulse and San Bernadino.

Aren't Asians disproportionately overrepresented among single shooters for a minority so small in your country?

>muslim terrorist attacks since 9/11
>28,000

>muslim terrorist attack victims resulting in death in last 30 days (at time of recording)
>1100

Black men are proven to be more violent by crime statistics, she wouldn't be able to get away with doing that though would she.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdGcWJAAOUYJvQ8ArTxzlkLLRrERF82uMWmKLuSpJok8v1ovg/viewform?c=0&w=1

You know what to do.

>tfw I live in san bernardino and people act like it never happened here ;-;

I registered Shaun King. :^)

>584 million muslims believe death is the punishment for apostates
>15-25% of muslims in every country believe suicide bombers are justified in killing innocent women and children to further the cause of islam
>including indonesia, a non arab country (~15%)

Dylan Roof is the only white mass shooting that comes to mind. Unless of course they are counting Sandy Hoax, but I don't think they want to really go there.

>more likely to commit a mass shooting than any other group and they are the majority of rape perpetrators

This is actually bullshit. Don't have the stats atm. Maybe another user does. And even if it was, it wouldn't be surprising being the majority of the population

>>Unlike Muslims in the U.S., white men are demonstrably more likely to commit a mass shooting than any other group and they are the majority of rape perpetrators.

Factually incorrect on all points.

Also this

If you mean mass shooters, no.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Asian_Americans

They are roughly 6% of the population and commit roughly 6% of mass shootings.

It's not "women" it's these stupid asscunt feminists and huffpaintthinner that are the problem.

Remember the majority of women voted for Trump and are not stupid hambeasts.

The comment section of that HuffPo article is all:
>lol it's just satire u triggered mansplainer
and
>white men didn't invent anything; they just stole it all. maybe they invented spaghetti

She made a google doc.

This is news. A woman makes a google doc with a headline.

Women in tech is a joke

What a coincidence. My name is also David D. Davidson