Anti-white gameplay designer for Mass Effect #MassBoycott Coming

Found this shit on NorthCrane

northcrane.com/2016/11/18/boycotts-coming-mass-effect-video-game-designer-preaches-anti-white-hate-speech-on-twitter/

>"Reminder: this subhuman skidmark is the "gameplay designer" of the new Mass Effect at Bioware"

He also wants "intersectional diversity in games"

I know most here aren't into gaming, but anyone feel like we should do something about this filthy cunt?

Should we get #MassBoycott trending on Twitter?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#MassBoycott&src=typd
twitter.com/NorthCrane/status/799758386762051585
youtube.com/watch?v=SzttSKJotcU
change.org/p/ea-games-remove-manveer-heir-from-his-position-at-ea-games
tricities.craigslist.org/cas/5883234025.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOOOOOOK

>Video games

remind me why I should care

Video games? What are you, 12?

>white supremacy that you benefit from
He literally admitted that whites are superior
Why do I care about whatever he says after that?

>Influencing kids through games.
> Neo-Liberal propaganda.

How does it all work?

tell them what you want with your wallet
its really that simple

So this means the game is going to be awsome right?

>LOOOOOOK

HOW MUCH PASTA IS IN THE BIN?

You post this shit three times a fucking day and NOBODY EVER CARES!

Fuck off with your Gamergate shit. I wish you manbaby faggots would fucking just hurry up and kill yourselves.

>tfw i live an hour away from montreal
well if i decide to suicide i know what i'm doing first

>mass effect

why do people still give a shit, story went down the shitter past the first one, 2 was nothing more then a fucking waifu simulator and 3 was just a hackjob of a game.

They're still making mass effect games?

>video games raise children.

>white tears
Semen then

People sure seem to get their panties in a wad over TV and movies, so I don't see why this should he any different.

Dont buy the game simple enough im a fan of mass effect but I wont be getting the new one

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#MassBoycott&src=typd

Why hasn't he been fired yet? EA is publicly traded.

What do you hope to get from, when the white - which build up the USA - finally lose all their rightful privilige to anyone, or the highest bidder on the world?

Nobody is ever able to source this image, because it was a Leftist who dressed up like a Trump supporter to create cringe.

It really speaks volumes about the libshit that he has so few arguments that he will actually go to extreme lengths to lie and lambast his opposition as being ugly or overweight in lieu of presenting real arguments. When presented with non-arguments like this, you must inexorably press forward with whatever you are doing, as it is clearly working.

Ofcourse you think single moms raise there kids lol

implying media doesnt influence children you fucking tool

I have no agenda. People should enjoy the game if it's good, never mind whatever political stance the game has. It's up to the player to agree or disagree. You can pirate the game if you don't want to invest your money on it.

#MassBoycott

DO IT.

twitter.com/NorthCrane/status/799758386762051585

>Known as curry thunder

Jesus christ my sides

>Curry Thunder
Jesus, do Indian-American people call themselves "curryniggers" because it's not racist when Indians do it?

He is joking, you fat burger.

Bump for knowledge.

Why is it always Bioware...

I really don't give a shit.

He's a gameplay designer. His job is to decide how much damage enemies should deal. He's a drone, he's not writing the story.

I'm not boycotting an entire company just because some nobody who works there is a racist. This is even worse than the SJW fuckers who start boycotts when a CEO says something non-PC.

I might send him a few triggering emails or something, but I'm not costing a guy his job because of his personal opinions. That's the road to irredeemable SJW cunt status.

youtube.com/watch?v=SzttSKJotcU

Probably 80% of the people who will buy the games are whites.

Yes blacks and other shitskins play them but they are also 10 times more likely to pirate them

literally brainwashing the entire youth generation.

POO

I bet if you get him fired he'll become a terrorist.

IN

Anyone who plays videogames is trash so this is all par for course

I was gonna pirate it anyways

> and you wonder where the self-hating numales come from??

In marketing, we call this "conversions".

DO NOT PIRATE THIS SHIT GAME, YOU FUCKING KEKS.

change.org/p/ea-games-remove-manveer-heir-from-his-position-at-ea-games

Do your stuff, Sup Forums

The problem is not that he said that but people that are on his side would react this way too. It's to just give them a taste of their medicine

Since when is anti-White rhetoric discouraged in Western society?

Never played any of those games, or anything from Bioware for that matter. Those games have always been shit and have no redeemable features no matter how you look at it.

BEAR WITNESS! KEK IS WITH US!

> break out the green text, boys!
> it pleases Him!

>online petitions

>18+ sci fi rpg with 2deep4u story
>"kids"

yeah, manchildren.

No hes not potato nigger

Proof you fucking Mook or shut the fuck up

slactivism was a mistake

tricities.craigslist.org/cas/5883234025.html

>Your house isn't diverse enough you have to take in niggers

I worked at BioWare for quite some time. 95% of the people are great and just want to make fun games. Then there are the 5% who see their position as a platform to virtue signal from. I would suggest judging whether you purchase the game on the merits of the game itself and not on the boisterous ramblings of a few people who have no respect for their coworkers and the massive amount of work it takes from all people of every race/gender etc (white and straight included) to launch a game.

Celebs said they'd move out of your retard level country if Trump won and they didn't. Cause they were fucking joking. Leave it to an american to be hyper sensitive and overreact. It's a think called satire? here's a hint, its not a food and you can't shoot it.

TRANSLATION: BE A KEK

Go fuck yourself, pacifist. Someone needs to shut these fuckers down.

>Liked ME1 and 2
>only game like it's kind, a massive space odyssey with tons of deep and well developed lore
>ME3 pisses it all away, but at least multiplayer is great
>ME4 is in th hands of these """(((people)))"""
I just want to go on space adventures again.

> fighting in 21st century
> online petition

This, ME1 and 2 were great.

that's one hell of a boob window

This.

Let's wait for Star Citizen.

ok. Here it is.

The I got 99 problems comment. The comment about dominance. Then the link one. All these are not serious. I spent a few seconds judging if it was something he meant or not. And I have judge he did not mean these things.

Americans are retards.

WHITE PEOPLE !!! YES !!! They are awakening!

>Deutschland ist nun erwacht.

HNNNG

>new Mass Effect game
The fuck are you talking about? There's only one Mass Effect game and it came out in 2007

Guess I'm adding bioware to my 'do not ever buy from list' much like EA and Ubisoft.

Although I really wanna play those new rayman games.

This war won't stop until we have our own Hollywood, Blizzard, Cartoon Network, etc. etc. We need to totally create a new society.

Just a prank bro
My will to exterminate the jews was just a prank bro

>gamergate
>boycott
How new.

You need to help those people you promised. I bet you don't want to be like Greece and write checks you can't cash. Then maybe worry about the white people when thats done.

>lol sipping on white male tears
>make numerous posts complaining about white males

But the merits of the games bioware puts out have significantly declined since they started hiring the virtue signalers.

Well Bioware is EA, so....

>trump got elected
We kinda won already tho.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

We have the technology, we just need a new platform that isn't as vulnerable as YouTube for distribution.

You need to put more effort into this petition or not make one at all.

So you don't care because man children play video games? What about all the kids that get influenced by playing them

I guess he should get fired because of that.

You can't even eliminate that skin flap covering your winky. If you weren't pranking i don't think you could anyway.

>buying EA shit
>ever

>gameplay designer
as long as he isn't the writer i don't care

There are many other ways of handling this, find their board and email them all personally.

Old rich men will fire anything that harms the bottom-line.

You want kids to be programmed to hate whites?

Anyone that buys another mass effect game after the last one is fucking retarded anyway

he's canadian you oaf

kids are the minority of people who play this game.
Do you know who is the Pokemon main audience? Men my age.

we need to do more to get the word out there that this guy is a racist nazi and that bioware is employing bigots

>potato-nigger intellectuals
Sorry, but your own personal opinion doesn't count as evidence, maybe lay off the alcohol a little bit m8

Fuck me the propoganda in the west is strong. Nobody here would write anything like this.

Lol they aren't joking they just realized its hard to move out of this country especially with their careers. I wouldn't expect a fucking island who cant even unite into one country to understand what its like to be in a real country

god damn it these fucks keep ruining everything i like

>This

And your age is?

Definitely promote themes of globalization, gender fluidity, homosexuality. Been that way for like 10+ years.

whatever, it's not like media influences opinions or anything.

Seems a little obsessed.

I don't think this idiot has any real power at Bioware. Their fanbase is like 90% white and they know it. Pic related it's the default white male

Damn i never bothered to buy a mass effect game since the gameplay is pure shit and now the gameplay "designer" is a fool. Nothing of value was lost and all that lel

Subjective there is no evidence to support your position. It's blatant racism just like you are a xenophobe, faggot