Brit/pol/

No edition edition

>'Child' migrant guilty of raping boy, 5, after arriving in UK is handed rehabilitation order
express.co.uk/news/uk/734123/Migrant-rape-five-year-old-boy-rehabilitation-order-Derby-court

>Heavyweight Brexiteers among 60 Tory MPs to demand clean break from the EU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/19/heavyweight-brexiteers-go-public-as-60-tory-mps-demand-clean-bre/

>Snoopers' Charter that will let police hack into phones and check anyone's browser history becomes law after peers backed down on amendments
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3950988/Snoopers-Charter-law-peers-backed-amendments.html

>Drop Brexit case appeal, senior Tories urge May
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38034411

>Corbyn accuses Theresa May of whipping up hatred against migrants
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/nov/19/corbyn-accuses-theresa-may-of-whipping-up-hatred-against-migrants

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWUDQdiFB7A
youtube.com/watch?v=KfDtylU8ZEA
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/peer-lord-immigration-native-britons-bloody-stupid-kerr-migration-a7425336.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will this one bump?

No. Wtf?

This one bumps.

I don't think it does, lad.

oh shit maybe it doesn't

why

It bumps, found it in the catalog, autists.

It does, we're on Page 1

We're good

There's just not enough sitrring lads, that's why the threads won't bump.

why wont this bump wtf

Alright, we'll use this one.

I thought bump and post were synonymous

It's fine now

Love you guys
Have a bump

noob

>test bump

bump = keeping thread active so it doesn't expire/ get archived

stirring really nicely now lads

>bump

We need to make this flag Official again.

bump one more time

I fucking dare you

>do bumps work again

What does the red hand mean?

>...
>...
>...
bump

My uncle drives tram. He sleep on job and lots of people die.

>RIP

I think it's only my threads that don't bump.

Have I been a naughty boy or something?

>people

fucking hell, was he modelled on the high sparrow from GoT or what.
this guy is a madman
kinda want him for pm just to see him fuck everyone up

i need some encouragement to lose this chub belly bois, roll for how many weight lifts and press ups i should do

Is the stir back on?

Remove ireland from that picture right now we left your shitty union and i know your mad because ireland is ahead of your poverty union in literally every quality of life index in the 21st century but were not coming back

stop eating jaffa cakes

Just a little test, lads.

See if you can bump my thread:

he's just an awkward communist dinosaur, and a fucking joke as opposition leader.

it's funny to watch but not a good state of affairs for the country desu

heres a bump cunt

It's fantastic me lad.
Basically, the red hand was used by the Uí Néills.
Ever hear of them?
No?
They were Ulster Irish noble family (mainly hugged the eastern coast of Northern Ireland) who became the powerhouse of Ireland, in all respects. They were also the biggest resistance against English incursion, and fought them many times.
The medieval resistance lasted because of the Uí Néills. That's also why the English completely decimated the area, and enforced such a harsh plantation on the area. Completely wiping out the majority of native Irish, and placing scottish protestants there.
It was typical English ethnic cleansing of other cultures.

So when unionists fly that flag, with the based red hand on it. They are proclaiming their resistance against a foreign crown, and for the Uí Néills.

All for an irn brush and a bag of chips

>"There is a popular legend about the origin of the Red Hand, with many local variations, in which it is associated with sovereignty and kingship. According to the legend, the kingdom of Ulster had at one time no rightful heir. Because of this, it is agreed that a boat race should take place and that "whosoever's hand is the first to touch the shore of Ireland, so shall he be made the king". One potential king so desires the kingship that, upon seeing that he is losing the race, he cuts off his hand and throws it to the shore—thus winning the kingship."

KEK this rambling butthurt post.

I know you'll have a stroke at the title, like I nearly did, but is he actually wrong Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=vWUDQdiFB7A

who abroad here

Stop consuming so many calories. Ban fizzy drinks, the easiest and best first step.

I've been good lately zhang, just need to watch my biscuit, chocolate and coffee intake. i reckon a solid month of work outs will do me. hey you're in hong kong how are the Democracy protests going?

no

>The numbness is coming back

it's not hard.

no crisps, chocolate, alcohol or sugary/fizzy drinks.

KEK
no

Ireland doesn't need modern day feminism. It isn't even about equality any more

Count calories, eat what you want

You feel it too?

Who /SSRI/ here

Just raped and beat my little Charlotte again lads

I literally cry every time. Ulster didn't deserve this eternal taint.

Shall I buy some New Balance trainers, lads?

I hear problems with the sizes and I should buy a size .5 larger than I usually do.

WRONG FLAG OF NORTHERN IRELAND
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ah yes good brother, allahu ackbar the little whores must be poonished yes.Let us go to the kuffar place of worship and break statues

That's what he's saying, actual feminism. As in men and women have equal standing. Both work, both contribute, both pay their way. Maybe I just relate because as he said, I have no way of providing for a woman. I'm a near-minimum wage deadbeat. I'm even from the same city as the man.

Working 80 hour weeks lately i dunno. been in the office

You do know your ISP is saving every single thing you do online now and the police can look over everything you post if they wanted to?

Try em on

whatever paddy, it's our symbol now

like i give a fuck

Ireland is rightful English clay

I like to buy online desu.

Honestly your flag is cooler than theirs.

To be fair it can be really hard if you're a sad fatty who only lives to eat tasty stuff

t. used to be me

>The capital of the Irish monarchy could have been in Ulster.

I know.
Here's something else for you lad. There were 5 provinces in Ireland, and 5 types of Gaeilge accents.
Leinsters accent was lost due to the same cleansing that the English did.

So are you.

I just picked up some of those trainers here in HK, comfy as fuck desu desu

Are Nike shoes okay for Lefties now that they have New Balance to hate on?
>muh sweatshops

I almost needed subtitles to watch this show. Probably missed about 25% of content lol.
youtube.com/watch?v=KfDtylU8ZEA

We really are living in the final days of Rome.

Good luck I'm behind 7 proxies.

police r gey

>"our"
>not even of the land

I do feel sorry for you protestant ulster scots. You're like the jews.
Created, but with no actual homeland. Stuck in a country that doesn't give a flying fuck about you.
The only difference between you and the jews, is that the jews blamed the world and lashed out, creating massive monopolies.
You lads did fuck all.
Imagine being shittier than kikes.

English scots are just as fucking bad.

AHAHAHA

Lol fucking hell your grasp on history is pathetic.

I'm going on a date with an American girl tonight. Need some last minute advice.

Woke up at 4pm lads, need to sort my fucking life out tbqh

Ejaculate and evacuate

Make sure her oxygen tanks are full and her mobility scooter is charged

our homeland is Ulster because we took it from you. just like you took it from the beaker people, and they took it from whoever came before. that's how the world works

Is he retarded?

god this guy is such a fucking cuck
didn't he also want to add "gay history month" to the national curriculum?

Gf has gone out lads

This is good because it means I can have a wank, but bad because I have to wait for her to text me that she has reached her destination before I can wank as I am always worried she is going to be culturally enriched by refugees when she leaves the house by herself at night.

Is he /OurGuy/ ?

Morning, lad.

Why would you think that was retarded?

SHE DIDN'T VOTE
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

go back to your containment board

I had a friend who lived in Skinningrove when I was young.
It wasn't that bad, the worst thing that happened to me was I fell backwards into a bramble bush and she had to pull me out.
There was this cunt called Lloyd though, think he was jealous of me.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/peer-lord-immigration-native-britons-bloody-stupid-kerr-migration-a7425336.html

What the fuck?

Mornin'

>Apologize!
He sounds like a child. I hoped that he would come across a bit more statesman like now that he's fucking president.

Brush your teeth