Self-inserts as a 3 years old girl just to be able to call his favorite villain "Uncle Doom"

>Self-inserts as a 3 years old girl just to be able to call his favorite villain "Uncle Doom"
>Turns Reed and Sue into deadbeat parents that don't care that their second child idolizes and spends all her time with the guy that has tortured their first child and gave him to demons to be assraped
Is Hickman a manchild?

Attached: Jonathan-Hickman-810x456.jpg (810x456, 45K)

I hate Dr Doom. They turn a petty dictator who combines Magic and Science into a strutting Mary Sue God King.

They shouldn't show the world or his nation under his rule as some utopia, but instead a authoritarian hellhole, kept in line by naked force.

>Doom
>Villain
Hi, Richards.

>Tortures kids
>Rapes citizens
>Kills citizens for petty reasons
>Dedicates his life to destroy a family that has never really wronged him
>H-HE ISN'T A VILLAIN HE IS NUANCE AND DEEP!1!
Hi Hickman.

Hickman legitimately sucks at F4 characterization. He gave Reed autism because I guess you can't just be detached in this brave modern world, he clearly didn't give a fuck about Ben or Johnny, the Doom wanking.

It's just bad man.

t. libcuck

doombots and lies propagated by richards

When did he rape anyone?

Didn’t you know? Insulting a woman= raping. Anyway OP is a troll and for some reason has a hate boner for Doom and loves writers that treat Doom like shit. Don’t give him any more Yous

You're a cuck, because you don't want to be ordered around every second of your life.

Attached: rape de seigneur.jpg (641x855, 247K)

>he doesn't want to be the one ordering things around
true cuck

The morons who support a pressing sysyem, because they think they get to be the one wearing the boot. And they all end up getting crushed under the heel one way or another. Have fun being cannon fodder, bootlicker.

Hey, retarded amigo, here.

He just took her for a walk. That was one of Bryne's "doom's just a nice guy under all that armor." stories.

It wasn't retarded.

This is from Villains Team-Up, written by Englehart. Doom was gonna rape the girl, but she was saved by a villain.

Leanr your story, Doomfag.

Oh, I'm sorry, I must've mixed the two up, I'm p sure Bryne did a story where Doom pulled that droit stuff and just wanted to talk. Maybe I hallucinated it.

>Hickman legitimately sucks at F4 characterization
Wasn't he supposed to be the best Fantastic Four writer ever?

Has Sup Forums lied again?

>trusting Sup Forums
What a mark

Some people got real into the epic scope of his stories but a big hunk of Sup Forums turned on Hickman when Secret Wars ended up being a wet fart of a conclusion. I personally didn't like his f4 because of the Doomwank and the feel that it was written by a guy who's really, really into Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

If you're a characterfag you probably never liked him because the dude defines "Out of character for the crossover's sake.". Maybe he'll do better with his own stuff.

Attached: doom.png (500x499, 240K)

>Who is Kirby?
This fucking board.

The idea is that it would be both. Doomworld was also a big showcase of him massively failing.

Is he taking us to flavortown

>I hate Superman. He's overpowered and a strutting Mary Sue.
>I hate Batman. He has too much prep time.
>I hate the Hulk. He's too strong

seriously go back to video games

The whole demons thing was fucked up. How come Franklin doesnt call his sister on that shit?

How come he doesn't call his parents on it?

"Best family" my ass.

He didn't mention Superman, Batman or Hulk. Just Doom.

Doom is more of a Mary Sue than the others. No matter what he does, he gets away with a slap in the wrist and a "he is so noble though".

That's why the Living Tribunal sentenced him to cosmic punishment? Read comics before posting, subhuman.

>Living Tribunal sentences Doom to have his face scarred FOREVER, and NEVER be capable of curing it
>A few months later, Doom's face is cured
Wow, life is hard for Doom, huh?

Wait, are we hating on Hickman or Doom. I am confused. This threads reeks of bait either way.

RICHARDSSS!
How many time do I have to tell you not sperg on the internet?

FF6 Fails due to double crossing Namor.
FF10 Defeated by having some of the tech (shrinking ray) turned against him.
FF23 Defeated because he did not know of Sue's new forcefield power.
FF Annual2: Defeated by hypnotism.
FF39-40: defeated by The Thing: an even greater humiliation (crushing his hands).
FF Annual3: he tries overkill: get EVERYONE to attack. But it's impossible to control such a large group, and they are easily picked off, plus the Watcher is at the height of his interfering phase.
FF57-60; 1st cosmic power: Doom sees a lucky opportunity for world domination. Defeated because he didn't do enough research.

And in all those times, his punishment for trying to kill people is a slap in the wrist and a "he is a noble, nuanced, deep guy though" comment.

Reed and Sue even let their toddler daughter with him, so great of a guy he is.

OP has a hate boner for Doom. He hates Hickman because Hickman wrote Doom as 3 dimensional with virtues like having a soft side with children though he still kept as a villain. OP is going autistic because Hickman rightfully didn’t write Doom as a cut board edgelord like Waid. All there is to OP’s autism. He unironically thinks Hickman wrote Doom as a hero.

>His hands crushed
>slap in the wrist
>muh daughter
Kirby didn't create Valeria. We're talking about Doom's creator here. Stop talking about comics you haven't read.

>Turns the Fantastic Four into retards that don't mind having their daughter being raised by the guy that has autistically tried to kill them for 50 years and once kidnapped their first son and gave him to demons to be assraped.
>"You must hate good writing".

>sudden MUH KIRBY
This is a Hickman thread.

Yeah you’re baiting and haven’t even read Hickman’s run. Stop arguing comics you haven’t even read.

And we were discussing whether Doom is ever punished. In FF 258 he's literally annihilated, faggot.

Not him but you're making him look good.

Op has serious autism and makes threads daily on how much of a shit character Doom is. His hatred of Hickman comes from the fact Hickman ignored the awful runs that painted Doom like a 2d caricature. Hickman didn’t write Doom as a hero who was right you newfags.

>In FF 258 he's literally annihilated, faggot.
And that has totally stuck, huh?

Face it, half the time he is punished, it ends up being a Doombot. That when he IS punished, because usually it's just slaps in the wrist.

He gets better because these are American comics that need to continue selling, not because he's favoured over other characters. The same thing happens to Red Skull, Annihilus, Zemo, any other Marvel villain. Doom was annihilated, you can no longer claim he only gets slaps in the wrist.

>Hickman didn’t write Doom as a hero who was right you newfags.
No, he just wrote him as a totally noble guy that only means well, is loved by the daughter of the people he constantly tries to kill and torture, and ALL HOPE LIES IN DOOM.

He is NOT a Mary Sue, though.

Read the comics you are actually criticizing. You even admitted you didn’t read Hickman’s run. Yeah I am done playing your games.

Again, you're making him look good. Use arguments from the comics.

When did that happen?

>Op has serious autism and makes threads daily on how much of a shit character Doom is.

Are anti doomfags as bad as doomfags?

>He hasn't read "Unthinkable"

>>I hate Batman. He has too much prep time.

Implying the "prep time" and "Batman always wins" memes don't ruin the character if writers actually embrace them.

Waid wrote that..

Waid has been universally accepted as an awful Doom write. In fact so bad that Marvel wouldn’t allow him to write Doom any more. I don’t blame Hickman for ignoring it.

Stop claiming something you haven't even read is "that bad."

Waid didn't hate Doom. He just wasn't a Doom cocksucker like all the writers after him.

Look at what we had after Waid. Writers saying that Doom is the only person in the existence that could rule the world, Reed and Sue trusting Doom to raise their daughter, Latveria is a perfect utopia, ALL HOPE LIES IN DOOM, etc, etc...

Between Waid or Doomwank, I would choose Waid every time. Waid at least isn't trying to live his power fantasies through a comic book villain.

His doom was objectively bad.
Yes he did. Waid outright admitted he hated Doom

>His doom was objectively bad.
You just asked "when did that happen". Don't give statements about things you haven't read.

Doom is objectively a villain and should be treated as such =/= I FUCKING HATE DOOM REEEEEEEEEE

Waid is right. Doom is a villain. 95% of his character is about trying to kill a family for petty reasons.

Waid understood the obvious. Doomfags didn't.

Marvel banned him from writing Doom ever again. You are seriously blaming Hickman for ignoring Waid, who wrote Doom like mustache twirling villain? Wait wasn’t interested in writing a good character or villain, he just wanted to bash the character. He even admitted he wanted to bash the character.

what kinda bullshit "waid isn't allowed to write doom" stuff are you rambling about now Sup Forums

>He even admitted he wanted to bash the character.
Still not presenting a source.

Those are heroes though you fucking retard.
>inb4 so is Domm XPPPP
Neck yourself.

Retarded Doomfag is retarded.

Doom appeared in Waid's Avengers not long ago.

Not that guys but I do remember reading about how Waid hated Doom and his fans. You don’t even really need that statement it was obvious in the complete unsympathetic way he wrote Doom. His core F4 was okay but his Doom lacked any depth.

>it was just obvious!
Don't speak if you have nothing to say.

I mean Waid wasn’t even subtle about the way he went about it.

I'm not on the Doomfags side but I do remember interviews with Waid about his FF where he talked about how there's this weird fanboy worship of Doom and it's all bullshit

>His core F4 was okay but his Doom lacked any depth.
Doom is a guy that speaks of how great he is in the third person and spends half of his time building robots that look exactly like him.

He lacks any depth. It isn't Waid's fault.

Unless you think that "ALL HOPE LIES IN DOOM" is deep.

Attached: hxh_hisoka_trollin_ep141_by_ameri_linel-d7u12up.jpg (816x979, 180K)

Read Books of Doom, newfag. And there is no such thing such as shitty characters but shitty writers like Waid’s Doom.

>Read Books of Doom, newfag.
Because THIS will show me how deep he is, right?

>"I-I'm about to have sex with a woman! But she isn't my mom! I must kill her!"

"Incestuous woman-basher" is deep now?

Attached: thezerthegdoldayz-04-010.jpg (1200x1873, 268K)

Nah it be more like, "yo this bitch dumb ass shit ayy lmao nigga I'mma do her like we be down at detroit nigga"

That isn't deep either.

Waid was right.

>Marvel banned him from writing Doom ever again.
Sauce?

wanting karmic punishments is top tier moralfaggotry

Self-inserting as a villain because you get high on the power fantasy is top tier virginity.

False dichotomy.

True virginity.

>using virgin as an insult on Sup Forums
>using power-fantasy as something negative in capecomics when its their very foundation

So Latveria should = North Korea?

if north korea was the 2nd most technologically advanced nation on earth

>Doom is a dicklet
I don't know how to feel about this... I guess the signs were always there...

And lemme guess, Wakanda is first.

We had long threads about Doom's dick and to a lesser extent tony's, last month

ya

And what was the consensus? Are both Dicklets?

Nah. They're both fine, around average, Doom even a little above Average.
But tony has alcoholed-induced impotence and doom's insane ego makes him think that since his dick isn't godly, then it's not good enough, even if it's above average and that makes him too autistic to get laid.

Huh. Makes sense, really. I can digit. Better than every single character being a self-insert and having a huge dong.

Or just flat out purged when they continue thinking they have the right to criticise the new society like they did the old one. You think all those intellectuals who supported the Russian and Iranian Revolutions thought they would be getting the bullet too?