This is so heartwarming. I want to thank all Canadians for taking them in so that we don't have to

This is so heartwarming. I want to thank all Canadians for taking them in so that we don't have to.

They have to go back

Then you guys would be losing

Hopefully Trump builds that northern wall as well.

Good, we've got a million or so 30 year old 14 year olds for you too ... we'll even pay air fare.

They're not harming anyone, what's the problem?

Thanks Canada!

I wouldn't mind that. Fuck leafs

Thank you Canada!

Thanks Canada, you made our country 1 refugee family less, and you supply us with 2 gorbillion gallons of maple syrup every year.

If the 30,000 refugees, our immigration minister was surprised at how many children they had. I am worried that their due diligence is so shitty, they don't even know how many people, let alone to properly vet them.

I'll give it a few months before some radicalized muzzy does something and you guys apologize to the Muslims for it

Where do they live? I'll show them welcome..

Day of the rake when? I just want this ride to end desu

Fuck off we're full

#theyhavetogoback

Thank you Canadians for opening your hearts, legs and wallets.

They lived in Germany, but moved back to Iraq

Most of Canada is like one big gameshow wherein you out-virtue signal each other.

All those young men in Canada now, ready to breed with the local Canadian women :) They look so happy! Why wouldn't they be, I bet they got put up in a nice house, get nice benefits for being refugees.

Thanks Canada!

looks like the man and the family left a lot behind in syria. took care of his family anf bought tickets to canada. this is always what I imagine war refugees looks like not like a train full of young single man ready to rape. you guys overseas get the decent refugees cause they can afford a plane ticket.

I sometimes get the opportunity to speak with these people, know what they say?

"Once I'm done learning English I'm going to move to America."

Canada is just a gateway country into yours.

how come we cant get congress to pass a law saying that we can dump all refugees in canada?

Canada needs diverstiy anyways.

Not on trumps watch cucklord!

the police is on your way for breaking the hatespeech law you criminal scum

really makes me warm inside knowing that they fucked off from my continent
thanks, Canada

The reason Minneapolis has so many jihadists is because they migrate down from Canada, after the Canadians let anyone with a tan into their country without question.

Why arent those faggot men fightinf to defend their homeland?

I hope so, however I have my doubts that Trump will be the authoritative be all end all to third world immigration problems. Trump is only a temporary solution and when he leaves the dams will break and you will once again be drowned with brown people that don't care about your country.

what a bunch of fucking faggots, they might be worse than the French.

Oh, they did it again? They're doing this fairly regularly.

>Kebabistan
>Calls Canada faggots
O-O-Ok nigger, kill yourself.

>that flag
Congratulations you played yourself

Do these guys have a twitter account on which I can give them my heart warming support 1488 style ?

You can find them on the BLACKED fan club forum

at least theyre white

If you deport them, they win

Be white man
>you need these and those papers, this amount of money in your bank account and have a good degree to be able to work here :^)
>refugees waltz in freely you say ? You bigoted RACIST
O-Ok...

Nigger.

Second guy from the left is hot as fuck

pls be in Toronto

kek

Thank you, Canada

Hate to break it to you, sir...

Oh shit! Brown guy crying? Fuck laws and borders and shit!

Why the FUCK do I keep getting poo coloured IDs?

This is the type of violence refugees are trying to get away from, you dumb burger.

DELET THIS

Why is Canada such a sucker for scroungers?

It's like they're trying to tell you something...

I knew this would be handy one day.

>maple syrup wife

i kek'd

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

No, it's the type of violenve they bring with them, you dumb leaf.

This is actually a family. They are the very rare type of refugees that won't cause any trouble. They even have 2 young children.

>This is actually a family
>. They even have 2 young children
So? Does that mean they aren't foreign scum who should be kept out?
>They are the very rare type of refugees that won't cause any trouble
How do you figure that?

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>foreign scum
Fucking kill yourself

Seriously tho, don't you have a family, how would you feel if they had to die in poverty just because some guy says they are not born on the same land?

Are you stupid? This post really made my blood boil, way worse than any libeturd bullshit

At least we're not a leech upon the rest of humanity Mr 3 billion per year