Tears of joy

Did anyone else cry when they heard Trump got elected?

I did because for once in my life I can honestly say that IM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN.

Was that a normal response?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=Qvf2i1mEVg0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's no shame in manly tears of joy f a m.

I laughed because he is the final nail in the coffin for amerikkka

I happily told my mother that Trump was president, and she thought it was the end of the world n shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

I still cry whenever I realize it again. November 8th was the best day of my life, so many twists and turns in this long race to end up with this long due result. God damn it was a pleasure to serve in the meme war with you, user.

>t. Muhammad son of Muhammad

I woke up at night, had to pee, checked my phone on the way to the bathroom, laughed so loud the next door rapefugee family woke up and started bitching in terrorist.

and?

Yes, I held in laughing at all the liberal tears that I started crying tears of joy.

a single little tear came down and i was overwhelmed with joy. trump u better not let us down.

I ran around the house with a bottle of whiskey in my hand screaming "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, CUNTS!" I'm not even American.

Same. Admittedly, my life isn't very good. I live in the back of my suv in the deep woods but at least no police or anyone fucks with me. I just landed a $12 full time job and get some governmental assistance ( to be white, male, single, no kids is nearly impossible to get help). The mere fact that Trump got elected gives me something to look forward too. Sometimes I think it's the only thing stopping me from putting a bullet in my head. just too see how these next 4 years shapeout is going to be a rollercoaster and I can't wait.

Don't kill yourself. That is what (((they))) want.

I laughed uncontrollably and sang a shit ton of cheesy dad rock songs while in a call with some buds

No. The reason is I suspect Trump is part of the pedo cult, and is a cia psy op.

He was too close to Jeffrey Epstein for me to trust him.

oh wow six(6!) brackets you must be right lol

The USA is still an oligarchy. You got a better president than the alternative, but in absolute terms the difference is very small.

I won't. I would take down others with myself if I planned on it lol. I lost my parents insurance once I hit 26 and couldn't afford to be on all max dose psych drugs. Actually have a meeting this Monday to determine if I can get free healthcare and NEET bucks for being mentally unfit to work lol

>house of representatives now republican
>Senate now republican
>president republican

>n-nothing's c-changed

Maybe for you because we're still giving you apache helicopters and m4s to kill sand niggers.

I legit cried tears of joy when Trump joined the stage for his acceptance speech.

No I just kept smiling and laughing all day

Good luck lad.

It was the happiest day in my life. Knowing that the US would be saves and that Europe would see a surge of nationalism and things going back into the "right" order, it actually made me cry tears of joy.

I was impressed. I just assumed that if the media craps on a guy for a year, calling him Hitler, he would automatically lose. You guys saw through that.

lel fuckin brit bong pakis

You're hilarious, fatty.

yes, I cried too

Stfu Achmed

"No"

I cried in the shower a couple days later.

I would have if I were american. I hope things will change

i like to order curry and set the address to other curry houses to piss of pakis

Eh, not really, I knew he was going to lose the popular vote. He is now behind 1.7 million votes with 2.8 million ballots left to be counted.

No I thought to myself "we dodged a bullet".
because Hilary and her syrian no fly zones would have triggered ww3 with putin

didn't cry, but that morning it was like I could finally let out a breath I didn't know I'd been holding in for a year.

I did and I'm not even american.

No, I laughed like a lunatic, because when I went to sleep, they had Clinton ahead. Same shit as with Brexit.
Walked around randomly laughing and feeling giddy for three whole days.

I did and I'm not even american.

Here watch Ted Nugent crying the same tears of joy and getting homosexual about middle fingers.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qvf2i1mEVg0

Aren't any of you idiots skeptical that he might be part of the pedo ring? He's awfully close to those evil fucking savages.

>it was like I could finally let out a breath I didn't know I'd been holding in for a year.

Four or five years ago I read a post from some user that was stuck in my head ever since. It was something along the lines of:
>Things will get worse before they get better. Much worse. Take a deep breath now friend, you're going to be underwater for a long, long time.

The torrent in the river is slowing, and I can taste the air again.

i almost fainted

you don't cry for politics, unless you're some kind of faggot or somethin. leftists cry because politics and government is their god. imagine how you'd feel, i guess, if your god was proven wrong and rejected by half the population.

> I thought I was alone
> I thought /pol was an echo chamber
> I thought the establishment would continue their coronation of a Clinton or Bush
> I thought no one cared

On November 8th, I never thought I would be so happy to be so long.

Trump may be terrible, may be terrific, but at least our futures are no longer written by the globalists and corporations. And that is why I cried - for the first time, I have hope that we can Make America Great Again!

>Did anyone else cry when they heard Trump got elected?

No. But I did wish America a congratulations.

as a trump voted, and longtime (l)ibertarian, i'd much rather see you get our money than any foreigner just to keep them from constantly starting shit up. the world has for too long gotten used to us taking care of them, paying them off, etc. fuck them, you get our money now.