ITT: You guess which country these photos are taken in

ITT: You guess which country these photos are taken in

They like carrying shit

(A lot)

taken from your window, I guess?

Excuse my American lack of education in all things brown, but what are these subhumans pushing down the street, and why? Is it some sort of unfinished, rudimentary piano? Also, why do your police allow loiterers to congregate like this? We would at least have these folks stopped-and-frisked and then summarily deported to make America great again. Why are they allowed to stand around shiftlessly in long-rectangle-license-plate-land?

It's Scotland's Nicola Strugeon's sick experiment, they invited a shit ton of Slovak gypsies back in 2004 and they have completely taken over this part. The police are not allowed to tell them not to loiter because it's "racist" and their "culture", when in reality their culture is stealing, making the host country a shitehole as most of you guys are aware and raping whatever women they can find. These particular ones have 10-20 people living in small flats. It's a slum

Pic related.

Is that a drain from the roof directly above the makeshift couch?

some shit country in europistan

Nah it isn't

Also, if the gypsies have been in Europe for a thousand years and STILL haven't integrated, why do European leftists think that they can import other peoples of inferior cultural development and expect them to integrate into European society in the way that the gypsies never did? All your asylum seekers will be the new gypsies for the next thousand years at least.

Austria.

Somewhere next to a Home Depot?

Turkey

Bulgaria

The funny thing is a lot of pakis and other people that are Muslim had lived in this area before them and the actual Slovaks and pakis go mad in gang fighting. It's mayhem

Because they don't see these people everyday and they're constantly being pumped with propaganda to open their borders for these people.

Where was this taken?

GIBRALTAR

Somewhere I'd live happily at

>Whiskas wind breaker

Where the fuck do they find this shit...

We wuz mattresses and shieeeet

Charity shops or most likely stolen from a bin

nah its a vent

Fuck me ...

are you a fit bird m8?