What are some good comics I should read before Infinity War to get acquainted with Thanos and the Black Order?

What are some good comics I should read before Infinity War to get acquainted with Thanos and the Black Order?
Not to familiar with the comics , but the Black Order looks really cool.

Attached: Hawkeyeinfinitywar.jpg (800x1200, 280K)

the black order was created for the Infinity event by Jonathan Hickman iirc so check that out.

kys

Attached: StarlordStark.jpg (500x281, 29K)

Was the infinity event any good?

ow the edge

The movies have nothing to do with the comics outside of some vague similarities

Ok. Was the Infinity Event any good?

Attached: avengerscoolposter.jpg (480x360, 42K)

OP, there's a very loose connection between the movies and the source material. Read Infinity Gauntlet for a fun time I suppose. Black Order came much later, and they don't really matter. They're just mooks

Attached: Infinity Gauntlet.jpg (1200x600, 103K)

Black Order is a relatively new invention, and they're just there to fill out the roster of people to fight. But to get acquainted with Thanos and comic Marvel in general, it's hard to go wrong with

>Thanos Quest
>Infinity Gauntlet
>Infinity War
>Infinity Crusade
>Annihilation

Seconding this, definitely read the Infinity Gauntlet, it's pretty much THE Thanos story

no

No.

mediocre in my opinion

Not really

I'm honestly pretty hyped for Ebony Maw now

Attached: Ebony_Maw.webm (960x399, 469K)

he look so smug i love him

Won't heart to also start with Thanos Quest. It's short and leads directly into Infinity Gauntlet.

Sweet

Attached: Ebony-Maw.jpg (1000x500, 117K)

me too

Attached: gallery-1499440117-avengers-infinity-war-new-filming-pic.jpg (768x512, 60K)

idk why but I really like Ebony's stance in the wide shot of them. has a lot of character, rather than him just standing there normally.

Attached: 6567489454.png (1366x571, 843K)