Have there ever been any successful matriarchies?

Have there ever been any successful matriarchies?

Other urls found in this thread:

viriculture.com/
mentalfloss.com/article/31274/6-modern-societies-where-women-literally-rule
nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/01/european-queens-waged-more-wars-than-kings.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quite a few ... in fiction

No

>inb4 cucks bring up the Amazons and other fairy tales

England

what is the story behind the faggotry in this image?

The modern world. Men brought us to civilization but women will bring us peace. I let my wife run the finances, make most major decisions and name the kids because Usually trust her calm female manner more than my male one

sigh...fpbp

My wife throws things and gets frustrated if there's water droplets on the floor.

I dont see a black there
y u so racist

Of course, pic related and many more. But if Mother Nature is any measure, a matriarchy can be only successful if males are little more than sacks of sperm on legs and everything is ran by females.

Really makes those neurons firing, eh?

wow so anecdotal
much cherrypicking
so confirmation bias

women cant handle the stress of major decisions such as war or other strategic scenarios where outcomes are blurred. They will either turn into masculine versions of themselves or cave under the pressure and wait for a white knight to show up

Victoria was one of the manliest (mentally) women in history, so much so feminists don't count her as one of their own.

and during the weekends you prep the bull.
living the good life

>women cant handle the stress of major decisions such as war or other strategic scenarios where outcomes are blurred

You say this like men can handle it and not cave in until someone gathers enough strength to propose some sort of totally subjective idea that is utter retardation 90% of the time.

>0 blonde übermenschen on pic

Literally cucks.

That's rough.

Women aren't supposed to be leaders. Men aren't supposed to raise children. The profane distortion of the lives of men and women by the left has done much damage, but it is ultimately self defeating.

There have been only a handful of legitimate female's to hold leadership office in history, and none could individually claim the moral authority to be good leaders. Even the ones that had some limited sucess would have been far more effective if theyd been born men, and far happier within themselves of they hadn't wasted thier lives in an arena to which they weren't suited.

Even the hambeast SJW knows this deep down, though they'll never have the maturity to admit it to themselves. Their failures will be layed at others feet for being too "misogynistic", but the concept itself proves itself wrong, as it implies that the "equal" woman is only held back by others who refuse to excuse and compensate for a leader who can never overcome the deficiencies of her gender.

>
>My wife throws things and gets frustrated if there's water droplets on the floor.

>complete lack of testosterone
>evolution has doomed these men to fail to pass on their genes

Thank God life finds a way.

Obvious troll is obvious, but I feel bad thinking that there are "men" who think like this

They had a queen, but the society was obviously a patriarchy.

If women were in charge of civilization, we'd still be living in grass huts. ~ Camille Paglia

As it turns out, there are matriatchies. But they are all primitive tribes in Asia and Africa.

Lel

i recommend this

viriculture.com/

No matriarchy has ever surpassed the first agricultural revolution level of technology.

>You say this like men can handle it and not cave in until someone gathers enough strength to propose some sort of totally subjective idea that is utter retardation 90% of the time
>90% of all war involves male leaders caving until a "totally subjective retardation idea is proposed"
>believing that this is true
>implying that statement even makes logical sense

Its really great having a homosexuals perspective on this issue plese continue informing us about this retardation.

>I let my wife
>her calm female manner
>wife

Cuck fantasy land. You have no wife. As a matter of fact, I am 100% certain you have never lived with a woman for any notable length of time. Or she's some kind of incredible fucking anomaly from outer space and not even human.

Women in power

Brazil has first female president.....ruins the country and gets impeached

USA has secretary of State....most corrupt politican in history fails in every sense of the word

Sweden has department of Gender equality ran by a woman.......turns the country into land of cucks

see a pattern?

This

There are six surviving matriarchal tribes (thought it was less than this). Needless to say they are some of the poorest and shortest living people in the world. mentalfloss.com/article/31274/6-modern-societies-where-women-literally-rule

Correction: "If civilization had been left in female hands, we would still be living in grass huts" (Camille Paglia)

>fiction
>Made by male otakii

>B-but look how successful Merkel has been!
>And Julia Gillard in Australia
>And Park Guen-hwe of Korea

Its hilarious that the one modern example of a female political leader who wasn't a total disaster, Thatcher, is the one woman leader that the lefties will never acknowledge.

Yes. But they were invaded by patriarchal invaders. Women have no idea what "defense" is.

She was devoid of sympathy for other human beings that's why. A completely logical psychopath, and thus the perfect leader.

How can I even forget Merkel??!!? Thank you for reminding me

No. But queens waged more wars than kings.
nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/01/european-queens-waged-more-wars-than-kings.html

Wow, never seen so many trannies in one picture.

I hope this picture is satire

US males look like they're all Greeks

There is an italian organized crime called 'ndrangheta (its the equivalent of the mafia but instead in Sicily they are from Calabria) that is a matriarchy system. It's the most vile, revengeful, violent and brutal of all the organized crimes in the world.

This is what you get when you put women in power: revenge, violence, resentment and, in general, pain.

You gotta admit, having machine guns and still call a retreat when your opponent is just a bunch of emus IS the very definition of caving in under stress and having a retarded subjective idea.

>white men with black beard and darker hair = Greek
You can find this phenotype literally in every European country, her for example especially in Germany's south

>Inb4 liberal retards post matrilineal tribes from bumfuck nowhere because they don't know what matriarchy means

>Ahaha that meme about an Australian major not being very good at huntin emus with a machine gun
>Glorious Australia only has one other military disaster, and even then it was such a great example of the power of determination and ingenuity that we celebrate it

Speaking of caving under the stress, how does it feel to be a russian rape baby?

>how does it feel to be a russian rape baby?

Shit as always. But you see, we Hungarians have a whole history of male leaders caving under stress and rolling with retarded subjective ideas. In fact, this might be the modus operandi of every Hungarian leader since King Mathias.

Well now i feel like an arsehole.

I hope you get out of the EU and join to coalition against Turkey. Winning a war will do you guys a lot of good.