Why do political elites practice devilish rituals? Do they know something that we don't?

Why do political elites practice devilish rituals? Do they know something that we don't?

I ask this because in my country, it is known that elites practice blood rituals and sacrifices to "keep their wealth", but to be honest I always disregarded it as 3rd world nonsense until all the Spirit Cooking mess came out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9g5r389BWGA
youtube.com/watch?v=pSK5GYUOB5I&t=14s
youtube.com/watch?v=7CFEMLzclXY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Do they know something that we don't?
The fact you don't know about spirituality is the only reason you're not among the elite.

Doesn't this place use meme magic? I imagine the same seriousness is present if not less.

I'm not a fedora atheist tipper
I'm a Christian man, but to be honest whenever I heard stories of coffee-pickers mysteriously disappearing during Easter Week because they were going to be used as sacrifice, I thought it was just senseless, because "If human sacrifices gave you powers African would be the most powerful continent ever". But then I found about the Podesta emails, blood rituals and so being practiced by the American elites.

i want a haruhi pancake

I guess in this life if you worship satan he will give you whatever you want as long as you do it right.

Money, power, fame anything you can imagine, but it comes with a price you have to commit hte most vile and heinous acts known to mankind. It proves his existence therefore proves God is real.

If you had done research over the years as I have you'd have known of this a long time ago. People need to take the time and research the subject if they are so intrigued and it will only solidify your beliefs.

yes they promote atheism because that leaves you without defense. democracy is just willing sacrifice, when you vote for the two controlled candidates you are accepting responsibility for what they will do to you. sexual liberation and abortion is also a modern form of child sacrifice where women are encouraged to have sex in a young age and then promised a better future if they sacrifice their first born children. earth hour is another elitist holiday that encourage sacrifice by symbolically snuffing out a light and by doing so you accept what the elitist lucifarians will do to you.

how the fuck did he do that

My most down-to-earth plain-logical guess is that they use these sacrifices and pedophile practices as a group-blackmailing, like "if you go against the group welfare, we will release this video of you doing this, and you'll be finished".
But still, that doesn't explains the whole thing, about why using all the symbolism and asking demons for help

I was going to mention watching the cannibal warlords of liberia, but I never considered it the way y0ou mentioned.

I'm not sure why they don't get more for their sacrifices, maybe it's because they are subhuman nigger filth?

What are the occult rituals that take place in your country?

Because poorfags are mad jealous of them.

>People need to take the time and research the subject if they are so intrigued and it will only solidify your beliefs.
This is exactly what has happened to me during the last month. I've gone from being a kinda agnostic cultural-christian to a more devote christian man. From quickly praying every night and every morning because "it's the custom" to fully praying because I know I want to improve myself to better serve my Lord and Savior.
Also as swedish user said, truly atheism leaves you defenseless spiritually and culturally against the tricks of these devilish elites, that's why they've been pushing during decades to make atheism the new normal.

My guess is that it's a form of hazing combined with a form of blackmail gathering. Up-and-coming elites are initiated with some bizarre ritual that makes them feel special and connected to those around them, perhaps they even believe to some extent in the power of the ritual. If the ritual is abhorrent to normal people (like SC) than it can also be held over their head as a form of blackmail to ensure their loyalty to their comrades.

It is nonsense in the sense that it's make-believe. The reason they keep their money is because of their corrupt practices, not because of literal supernatural forces. The rituals in question add cohesion to their insular community in the same way that going to church or the mosque or any other religious service gives cohesion to the communities of average people. It doesn't matter whether or not they believe in it, the real benefit is that it brings everyone in the community together to celebrate or venerate some commonly held set of beliefs.

There's a screencapped post floating around from Sup Forums or /x/ regarding aleister crowley and sex magick. I either don't have it saved or can't find it, hoping someone else has it ITT...it mentioned elites, nobility and how they try to manipulate reality through certain sex acts. Really wish I saved it since it's so relevant now.

I've watched that documentary and I honestly can only compare it to apes eating other apes, as it happens in nature. They are committing a hideous act, yet it lacks the impact because it is being committed by an animal. In the same way, Africans can't fully understand what they are doing, thus their sacrifices probably lack the will or the strength, that it would have, if a thinking person would do it.

Well there are stories for example, as the one I mentioned, of young coffee-pickers mysteriously disappearing in some coffee plantations owned by certain (((families))) right before or during Easter.
Supposedly they are sacrificed, so the coffee plants will be very fertile for another year, thus creating wealth.

And why do we praise Kek?

If you're smart enough. You'll figure it out on your own.

This will inevitably reduce into pointless speculation, as the true (individual, let alone collective) motives of these groups are not known, but I'll throw in my two cents.

Obviously there's the group-blackmailing and shared sort of "shame" of it, but I think that on top of that and the sadism that goes along with all this, there is a spiritual aspect to it. I'm not saying they're lizards who devour children at midnight, or that there is like this ultimate clandestine goal all of the individuals share and/or are a part of. I'm saying they are groups whom share beliefs and ideas, but most of them are self-serving and function on a need-to-know basis.

As to why to ask demons for help and to commit heinous acts upon the innocent and the helpless, why assume there is particular motivation? Perhaps it's their nature. A lot of people have trouble accepting that pure malevolence exist in the world, despite the abundance of evidence for it, and that's because it's not a nice world to live in. I'm sorry to say this, but characters like Patrick Bateman are not just pure fiction.

I think so too..
someone here, who wants to risk his soul to find out if he gains success/money after doing occult shit and then tell us about it? lel

I've noticed leftists can't accept the idea of someone being absolute evil existing, which is ironic considering their false theology promotes them as a harbinger of good.

I need to start praying again, but the only way I know how to is the way roman catholicism taught me.

I don't pray because I feel that I don't know how to truly pray. Roman catholicism is the babylonian mysteries, it is a perverted form of Christianity. I tried to read the bible, but I can't grasp it and get used to the way it's written.

I was baptised, made my communion and confirmation in a false religion. There's a great documentary about this, it's called know your enemy.
youtube.com/watch?v=9g5r389BWGA
youtube.com/watch?v=pSK5GYUOB5I&t=14s
youtube.com/watch?v=7CFEMLzclXY

I know God is real having said that.

>It is nonsense in the sense that it's make-believe
>the arrogance in that statement
>maximum tipping

I've talked with liberals from other states about this. When I bring up police corruption they'll say "we don't have corruption in xxxx" or "it's not an issue up north" after I bring up examples in my area. A simple google search brings up loads of results in their liberal shitholes though...pic related.

I grew up friends with niggers and I tried to justify the way they are, or be accepting of them at one point. I was raised racist, but I tried to be a decent human being and make up excuses for them being niggers.

The reality is no one can truly comment unless they grew up with niggers and saw them noggin' in action throughout their lives first hand. Everything we inherently know is true about them from reading articles, and statistics isn't made up. They are a different species of animal or something. I don't even consider them human, they resemble humans, but aren't at all.

The area I live in now has a bunch of racist people that have never experienced niggers at all, and as much as i'd love to say they're wrong, they're right. Thank God there are very few niggers where I live now, but there are a lot of stupid inbred white trash in my country.

I never thought about it the way you put it that's the best possible explanation I ever read.

Protestantism is literally the MLP:FiM of religions. Orthodoxy, Catholicism or bust.

Humans have been engaging in superstition and occult ritual since the days we first gained self awareness, attributing success to whatever stupid shit we happened to do. People just conveniently ignore all the times it doesn't work out well.
The mistake is assuming people with money or power are smarter than this when that has never historically been true. Wealth is not a filter for intelligence or merit.

"meme magic" is just forcing memes until they become part of the collective subconscious from exposure
It's grassroots propaganda

Your image is all bunk. Get a life.

>ITT: PEOPLE NOT REALIZING THAT THIS WORLD IS RULED BY THE WICKED, AS TOLD IN THE BIBLE
>NOT REALIZING THE MOST HIGH LORD IS THE ONLY SALVATION
>THIS WORLD IS MORE SPIRITUAL THAN MATERIAL

Watch the three videos I linked to and then perform the necessary mental gymnastics it takes to convince yourself you're right and it's all another coincidence.

Most people don't have the mental capacity to research the subject on the required level to draw the sane conclusion. Not to mention it's a huge battle to admit everything religion taught you had double meaning and it was all evil to the core.

Good luck living the dream.

>moon is illegal!
lmao