Don't worry guys...

Don't worry guys, CNN and Facebook are going to save us from fake news like those dumb wikileaks and project veritas action

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-38036730
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/17/facebook-fake-news-writer-i-think-donald-trump-is-in-the-white-house-because-of-me/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-18/meet-leftist-professor-who-wrote-hit-list-fake-news-sites
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Funny how this story has turned up in every news site and paper across continents and through dozens of languages.

Not that there's a concerted global agenda of any kind going on or anything, that would just be conspiracy theories and paranoia.

I'm fine with this. If they think blocking a few websites on Facebook will save them in 4 years while they continue to throw tantrums, badger and bully anyone who agrees with Trump, then they won't win another POTUS election until the 2030s.

Oh thank science that someone can do my information filtering for me.
Now I don't have to check anything I see on facebook and have more time for tweeting

Do they not get it?

They must think we are really fucking dumb haha

This is what happens when you don't leave manhatten or the D.C. Beltway

Great, when are they banning all the media outlets who gave Hillary a 90% chance to win?

Yeah I'm sure bs articles about the Pope endorsing Trump really swung the election in his favor.

This is only MSM damage control to hold what little control they have left rather then rebuilding credibility as news organizations. Also the left trying to censor news instead of confronting the white voters who they lost in astounding numbers in only 4 years.

Facebook willing to finally go full retard over the trust line and filter person to person information.

I love the smell of opportunity in the morning!

Ministry of Truth

>people unironically using jewbook

>Save us with their lies.
Lol.

>YOU WILL ONLY BELIEVE WHAT WE WANT YOU TO BELIEVE GOYIM

they are a in panic and their globalist 1984 good goy project is failing hard

> CNN
> calling other news ''fake''

>This was their plan before Trump won
Trump saved us in the 11th hour at the 59th minute and 59th second. They were this close to snuffing out humanity.

First they pass laws allowing constant surveillance and now this? What the fuck 1984 is becoming a reality.

it's scary as fuck desu

>fake news
so i mean this is literally the corporate ministry of truth

Be fair guy, they need a safe space or 2 on the internet or they might cry more and get hurt feelings.

So the social divide will only grow, huh? Good plan.

We're an amalgam between Brave New World and 1984, desu senpai

(((They))) still haven't told us which articles are "fake".

Facebook announcing to all countries what they're doing. I'm not surprised it hit dozens of languages; the policy will effect everyone globally.

Anything and everything that is Right-leaning, and/or anti-Globalism

Zuckerberg's daughter is going to get bleached when she turns 18

Oh I meant the broader "Fake News" story, rather than specifically Nosebook's contribution to the effort. Every outlet is spewing the "Fake News" warnings

Looks like his payoff for it might be pretty comfy though
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-38036730

> See pic, four biggest brit outlets churned out at least two each this week

A bit fucking rich coming from Clinton News Network

(and I know CNN and WP are burger news but they're our news too in terms of consuming it)

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/17/facebook-fake-news-writer-i-think-donald-trump-is-in-the-white-house-because-of-me/

so if i'm reading this right, the msm actually creates these fake news articles (abc.com urls) and they plan to use this, the articles that THEY wrote, as a reason to begin censorship against news which they deem to be fake

they still just don't get it... they never will

They're doubling down on the very garbage which caused their defeat. They really are brain dead ideologues.

Yeah It's like society is in perfect balance between being too complacent and opressed to really change anything collectively.

Are they also going to filter fake news from French of German sources? What about other, obscure non-English countries? We knew there would be a time when Facebook/Google abuse their power, yet people still flock to them. It's so difficult to avoid them and now they'll begin with mass censorship after they didn't get their desired outcome of the US presidency.

The 1984 meme is real, everything means the opposite now.

>truths = fake news
>fake news (mainstream medior) = truth
>get called "bigot" by a shouting, hysterical person that doesn't tolerate your opinion
>get called "racist" by person that hates whites unconditionally
>get called "sexist" by person that hates males unconditionally

What timeline is this?

What do they mean when they say "fake news"? Stuff like The Onion?

anything not written by them

They're first against the wall.

They'll do Chris Morris for Historical Offenses next.

t. reddit

At this point I'd rather have picus media from the deus ex universe take over. At least they had the decency to use a qt waifu to spread their lies.

>What do they mean when they say "fake news"?
News that goes against the status quo

>Stuff like The Onion?
No, more like (((their))) direct competition

They'll start off with deliberately fake news articles and then eventually move to only a whitelist of all news companies willing to follow the narrative.

The heads of the MSM and social media appear to be in a race to see who can become completely obsolete first.

>This is what happens when you don't leave manhatten or the D.C. Beltway

I've lived both places and this is so true that it depresses me

(((A facebook link whitelist would be a goldmine, charge a fee to be linkable at all..)))

((())) ad infinitum

Source of the fake news "study" they endlessly reference. Prepare to laugh.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-18/meet-leftist-professor-who-wrote-hit-list-fake-news-sites

Spoiler, it was never a study, it was a list of sites no longer accepted as sources for schoolwork.

This is all a con to normalize the idea of censoring social media posts.

Onion is known satire.
"Fake News" means anything that claims that it is real (it often is).
The correct solution, of course, is to do your own fucking research on a news story and leave the source the fuck alone.