Orders mass executions and genocide in Chechnya

>orders mass executions and genocide in Chechnya
>invades parts of Georgia in an unwarranted land grab attempt
>takes Crimea in an """""election"""""
>started a civil war in Ukraine and currently trying to cuck them

>subtly blames America for the heated relationship between Russia and the West in his congrats speech to Trump

fuck this manlet. Why do you guys worship him so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Russia
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/08/british-police-help-train-saudi-authorities-despite-torture-fear/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tbh Chechnya needs to be nuked from the orbit and Georgians deserve to rot in gulags.

I agree about the rest though.

Because a nationalist is a nationalist.
Can't hate 'em.

Go to bed ctr

We started the civil war by instigating and funding the riots, and pardon the tinfoil, also placing CIA snipers to shoot the protesters and frame the ruling president

It's easy to like Putin when he is not ruining your life. I understood it only after I escaped from Russia.

>Why do you guys worship him so much?
Russophilia derives from Anglophobia; consider what Orwell wrote on the subject in 1945

>Within the intelligentsia, a derisive and mildly hostile attitude towards Britain is more or less compulsory, but it is an unfaked emotion in many cases. During the war it was manifested in the defeatism of the intelligentsia, which persisted long after it had become clear that the Axis powers could not win. Many people were undisguisedly pleased when Singapore fell or when the British were driven out of Greece, and there was a remarkable unwillingness to believe in good news, e.g. el Alamein, or the number of German planes shot down in the Battle of Britain. English left-wing intellectuals did not, of course, actually want the Germans or Japanese to win the war, but many of them could not help getting a certain kick out of seeing their own country humiliated, and wanted to feel that the final victory would be due to Russia, or perhaps America, and not to Britain. In foreign politics many intellectuals follow the principle that any faction backed by Britain must be in the wrong. As a result, ‘enlightened’ opinion is quite largely a mirror-image of Conservative policy.

go shitpost somewhere else

I can do that to

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Russia

how does this absolve putin of the shit hes done?

thats retarded user. Are you just now getting into politics?

The bait is real.

>>orders mass executions and genocide in Chechnya
Fights terrorism and kills jihadists in a part of the country
Helps friendly South Osetia to repel a sudden Georgian invasion an attack on them.
Defends ethnic Russian citizens of Crimea (98%) against Ukrainian army (that cut Crimea water and electricity)
USA started that revolution against pro russian political. Currently tries to defend Russians against fascism Ukrainian regime
Fuck you go listen to Clinton News Network more, retard.

tl;dr: Eat shit!

you obviously dont know very much about politics, especially world politics, and get most of your news from memes.

HE IS ARE GOOD GUY, HE DINDUNUFFIN

Yavgeni please, have mercy on the faggot.

But I thought Putin wasn't involved with Ukraine and absolutely no russian military forces were involved. None at all. 0.
In fact, Putin was so uninvolved with Ukraine that telling otherwise has to be a NWO lie.

And the best thing is that it's all true. We did nothing wrong.

You mean, crushed the jihadist movement? Right now the American government is supporting jihadists and it has been doing so for a long time, friendly reminder.

It's not unwarranted when there's oil.

Crimea is Russian anyway and there were already Russian troops in Ukraine before the CIA did its "local uprising" in Kiev.

CIA started the civil war in Ukraine, and honestly Ukraine and Belarus should both just be part of Russia, they are very clearly Russians.

>subtly blames America for the heated relationship between Russia and the West in his congrats speech to Trump
Because it is America that has been going after Russia's sphere of influence through NATO expansion and "regime change" CIA tricks

You're just retarded then.
Can't respect the integrity of other nations? Fuck off then.

That's true there are no Russian forces there. What I meant was that Russia openly supports those self-defense units in Donbass region. Of course we are involved in Ukraine. Before USA stagget and sponsored that revolution Ukraine was our ally and greatest deals partner.

>ukraine

no such thing

because he does exactly what the US does and for some reason that makes you mad as hell

Goodmorning CTR

i really don't care what russia does anymore. its not our problem. you eurocucks deal with it. the free ride is over.

It was Soros as always who de-stabilized Ukraine, not Russia or America

> Why do you guys worship him so much?
Ordering mass executions and genocide in Chechnya is a pretty good reason to already. Can't let a fine kebab removal go unappreciated.

Putin is a manlet jew ghoul increasing mudslime numbers.

>orders mass executions in Chechnya
Good. Execution of terrorists
>genocide
wrong. Chechnya and its leader love Putin now.
>invades gerogia/land grab
WRONG. South Ossetia is an independent state.
Georgians moved their troops there to install martial law and ethnic cleansing.
>started civil war in Ukraine
Please. Ukraine started that civil war itself. How smoothly did you expect an unconstitutional government coup to go?
>blames America
And rightfully so. (((they))) will do anything to stop Russia resisting their attempts at globalization.

Such a great deal partner, though they pay one of the highest prices for gas in Europe even though have one of the lowest GDP and has to maintain the gas line out of their own budget.

Dear Merchant,
How many Russians live in the Holy Land?
I always reads there are many of Jewish Russians actually.

>increasing
That's not even possible. Considering USSR included Kazakhstan Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan etc etc. The Muslims in Russia are there because their clay is part of Russian territory now.

Let's be real for a moment.
Both parties support their sides.
America does that through USAID.

Time of lowered prices is over. You chimp-out - you get cucked.

Oh please, everyone knows that they steal twice the amount they pay for. They also use it and later refuse to pay.

CTR not giving up on the 'Russia is the boogyman' meme.
How cute, it's like its 1963 again.

Nigga please, all they got were hummers with their bulletproof capabilities removed and all of the sensors stripped out of them. Basically just a shitty american car nobody wanted. And some night vision goggles which at least allow them to see their friends get killed by the latest and greatest russian weapons.

To imply the US helped them is just funny. They certainly helped kickstart the situation but left them all to die.

Alot... dont know the numbers but there are alot of russian only clubs as well, and its not only russian its from all over the cccr, my family is from belarus.

its not about not liking nationalism, its that your little baby brain thinks everything in world politics is some cowboys and indians thing. youre a very stupid person who thinks hes smart

Yeah, that's why they sold their gold reserves to the USA.
But probably yeah, Ukraine is now divided in East and West Ukraine. Russian still supports their people. And USAID is probably pumping some cash into the gubmint.

>posting a british liberals newspaper as if it means anything

>out right admitting its okay for Russia to go after Georgia if doing so is in its interest, but bitching about america doing similar things

A FUCKING LEAF

But why do we have to give a shit?

Implying dead Chechens is a bad thing.

>>invades parts of Georgia in an unwarranted land grab attempt

Implying butthurt Georgians is a bad thing.

Mudslimes in Bosnia having national self determination is a good thing, but giving the same to Russians in Crimea is somehow bad?

Implying that fucking over the kike buffer state of (((Ukraine))) is a bad thing.

Implying that kike puppet neocon warmongers like McCain and Graham that have de facto been in charge of US foreign policy in the region are somehow not responsible for the heated relationship between Russia and the West.

You have failed to provide a single reason to dislike Putin. Congrats Shlomo.

>Chechens deserve it
>Not my problem
>Not my problem
>Not my problem
>We ARE to blame. Our politicians have been trying to push them around for eight years.

>Russia
>USSR
Where do you think the Stans all go to work and stay?

Better screencap that kgbfag now. And share some of that evidense with cockholes, it's painfull to watch them craving for some of that juicy proof. I'm serious right now, how did it happened Ukraine?

Congratulations, you rallied the Kremlin shills in one single thread.

There's no way of arguing with them. They think Putin is some kind of demigod out to remove Kebab, or at least they're paid to think that way. Most are (((American))) flags for a reason, too.

Watch, if Russia annexes a part of Alaska, they'll still be here posting under American flags saying Alaska was always Russian clay, the Americans mistreated the Russians living there, they are nazis etc.

CTR can't hold a candle to these people, they are everywhere on the internet, and it is not 10-15 nerd virgins in a basement either. It's an entire building of them

Really showing me how smart you are with that punctuation. Putin represents nationalism in Russia, it doesn't matter if Putin himself doesn't give a fuck about it.

There's plenty of evidence. It's just that nobody cares about fucking Ukraine. Nor Russia to be honest.

>MUH PUNCTUATION

You are saying nothing other than "nationalism" as if it means anything.

>Implying Alaska wasn't Russian

>plenty of evidence
yeah, i heard about it plenty of times, there surely is. Not even fighting at this point.

>promise Gorbachev they won't expend NATO
>expands NATO

I hope you get nuked burger

>There's no way of arguing with them.
Wew lad, great point right there. Sure, it's not like you can't actually disapprove any of the points listed in this thread..

With your line of reasoning most of America would belong to France.

>no sense of humour
>doesn't understand the significance of that article

Fucking shart in mart... smdh tbqdesu

>takes Crimea

what's wrong with this again, desu?

>talk about putin with russians
>get thoroughly red pilled by based russians hes the slavic merkel
>strong propaganda that makes westerners think hes one of them
>come to pol
>hordes of retards defending putin

Obongo killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people with drones.

"But that's ok tho!"

What would be the point? Take South Ossetia for example. You can argue the separatists started it and you'll have 10 shills spouting propaganda that they are innocent bois, dindu nuffin and Georgian military decided to shell the area just for shits and giggles cus they are nazis.

Information warfare was a big part of that campaign, same as in Ukraine. People still believe the lies put out by your government, and the best part is they obfuscate the truth as "CNN jew lies"

Pro american Boris Yeltsin Clintons friend did it.Putin stopped it.
Pro american Saakashvili started it. Medvedev ordered to fight back.
People`s choice.
Then Ukraine should declare war on Russia why not doing it?
Hard to accept truth ?

So Mark Ames -- the American Jew who had his newspaper shut down by Putin -- is taking a check from the Kremlin?

Because It is not Americas business what he does on his borders.

Because he comes across as cool AF.
Former KGB cloak and dagger cool AF spy shit.
4th or 5th deg in a combat sport.
Runs a big ass country.
Always looks calm collected and cool.

lol 99.9% of guys would want to be him.

Problem is unless you live under his rulings you have no idea is he is a good leader or a terrible one.

>What would be the point?
We're at Sup Forums and you entered in this thread and wrote a stupid comment that can be summarised as "Shills, shills everywhere". I offered you to argue and you refuse. That's obvious enough at this point for anyone who reads the thread who is who here, I think.
>they are innocent bois, dindu nuffin and Georgian military decided to shell the area just for shits and giggles cus they are nazis.
I never said so nor did anyone else here. You shouldn't care who is right and who is wrong between South Osetia and Georgia a fact is that Georgia attacked South Osetia (Russian ally) and we went there to help. In the process went to their capital as we always do to our enemies.
> lies put out by your government
Go ahead and disapprove it. I offered you an argument, sissy boy.

I was in the Sup Forums Crimea webcam threads while it was going on see some gopnik climb the pol to disable the camera was truly one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

That was more than enough proof for me

>In foreign politics many intellectuals follow the principle that any faction backed by Britain must be in the wrong.

Isn't that the case more often than not?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/08/british-police-help-train-saudi-authorities-despite-torture-fear/

Just like Trump.

>removes kebab scum that literally do nothing but bring others misery
>guarantees the safety and independence of south ossetia from georgian aggression
>does the same for crimea and ukraine
>rightfully seeks to restore balance to ukraine which has been taken over by a us funded and orchestrated puppet government who pretend to be literally hitler while in actuality being controlled by globalist cucks

>subtly blames *Obama and globalists* for heated relationship between Russia and the West in his congrats speech to Trump, of which he is absolutely right.

>Pretty based for a manlet. This must be why you guys worship him so much.

FIXED

You could've saved me some time and just posted this originally. Maybe I wouldn't have had to waste time ousting you as another Kremlin shill rallied to the defense of his daddy. Oh well, you did my job for me, congrats. There is a fine Facebook post about Russian bombing the last hospital in Syria for you, shoo shoo parasite.

You obviously have done zero research into this . The CIA funded the uprising in the Ukraine, Obama has admitted this. All Putin done was make sure the Russians in Ukraine are safe and part of the motherland. The US had no business there and they got bit in the ass for it........again. The US never learns

>mommy there are shills here
>where darling?
>fucking everywhere

>I admit that I'm a faggot who has nothing to say on the topic but wants to appear smart
Glad we established that. Now you can happily return to your pathetic useless life, fag.

Chechnya is crazy muslim land
Nobody cares about Georgia
Crimea was triggered by NATO encroaching on Ukraine and is necessary for Russia's to keep access to the mediterranean. Look at a map.

>invades everyone
>everything is russian territory

The only Russian territory is the Uralic cave system.

You're still here?

/thread

op btfo

Currently working with an exchange phd student from Ukraine. She says one reason the war is continuing is that the current ukraine president owns many weapons factories and gets rich from the war.

You was hoping I'd waste such great opportunity to laugh at your pitiful posts?

I keep all the threads I like opened until they archive.

yup
All the republitards voted for trump because he said the confrontational things they were all thinking.
There is no guarantee that he will/can deliver.
Hell there is no guarantee that is what he really thinks.
Myself as a republican for the last 25 years I see him as a full of shit salesman.
He will say anything you want to hear.
But hey no choice now but to wait and see.

>kikebook
>muh innocent syrians being bombed in hospitals
Kek, it probably doesn't bother you though when your nigger king drone-bombs children in Pakistan, amerimutt. Or generally how you also bomb hospitals while "fighting terrorism". Kys, hypocrite mutt.

Running from the argument already? Shamefur dispray!

I only know that he has a chocolate factory.
Shooting with Toblerone.

Guess it's true what they say about German humor ...............

At least one of his factories is actually in muh evil Russia.

>
my friend is a reporter she was in ossetia during invasion. Russia masterminded the whole thing

>"l know a guy" argument.
Well, my friend is a journalist and he was in a White House when Tump got elected. Obama masterminded the whole thing!!!

Is there any proof that Russia was responsible for the email hacks?

You know words mean nothing without solid proof, right? I can say I know a reporter there too.

>our guy

you can't refute him but instead spew irrelevant bullshit, what a pussy you are

Oh man, I could go for one of those right about now.
Goodbye, California.

He's not wrong.

>jews hate putin

This.

Did you know the ruskies run their own version of CTR?
That and edgy fags think supporting him is cool.