Sup Forums successfully drove away 99% of Indian posters

Sup Forums successfully drove away 99% of Indian posters.

Why can't it do the same to Canadians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R8ypraEielc
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479489099883.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because frogs are blessed by KEK.

Maple Leaf Forever.

Do not attempt to rake your lawn before the leaves fall -me

>Sup Forums successfully drove away 99% of Indian posters.

are you sure about that. we still here.

Masochism.

POO

IN

We shall never leave

Falklands War

Who else will get gets if not for Austalians and Canadians?

The French? They can't be trusted with such responsibility.

>Argentina
>White

Fuc ktrunp

That's what (((You))) think.

i pour an extra tall glass of milk and then let half of it go to waste just to piss off india

Reminder that 98% of Leafposters are chinks.

Dont be a bitch nigga

Because we live in a hostile environment every day of our lives. 10 months of winter and 2 months of spring.
Sup Forums feels like home to us, we're used to getting shit on. Anyways have a nice day Brazil, don't you have some drugs to harvest or something?

as white as america in 40 years pablo

>in 40 years

Would be 10 with Hillary.

We aren't like India where you can insult them with something legitimate. They actually DO shit in the streets and need to learn to use a toilet.

What weapon do you have against the might of Canada? You have nothing beyond "A FUCKING LEAF", which does nothing to dull our intelligent posts and rapier-sharp wit. Small-minded posters might find your India comments amusing, but when you try to disparage Canadians you just make yourself look weak because you're too afraid to converse with us directly.

What all of the leafs are actually Pajeets with Canadian proxies who are shitting up the board as revenge?

Well there's a high likelihood that many of the leafs are Indians anyway given that South Asians are like 10% of the population in Canada. One difference is that a higher percentage of the Indian pop. in Canada are based Sikhs so you're dealing with a group of people who's greatest achievement has been acting as excellent killers for various foreign armies.

>taking on the powerful, powerful Canadian lobby

Now on my watch, Zika.

Chinks are more persistent.

Lefty Canadians have no pride to hurt and actually enjoy the abuse because they're cucks.
Real Canadians are harder to hurt than a 200 year old maple.

>Canadian proxies
>implying they're needed

canadians are the most powerful shitposters in the world

You know why? Because being called a leaf is nothing compared to POO IN LOO and DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS

I really doubt there were more than like five Indian posters to begin with and maybe one has left

Canadian culture also makes them extremely vulnerable to the "fuck off retard" "jokes on them I was just pretending" mechanism. If you call them cucks and faggots they'll just think like "teeheehee I GOT them"

I really miss when the internet was just assumed to be angry as fuck and everyone just kind of had a laugh about it and kept going. Smarter people might understand that it's really easy to sound mean and angry in text without intending to, but...

You like to think you're sharp but when faced with real world and real problems you collapse and bend pathetically, just like the crybaby liberal cultists that will invade you shortly along with Mexican criminals that would get beheaded if they went back to their desert. Day of the rake soon

whatt up syrup slurper

don't hurt me fee fees :(

because we can use toilets

will you let me poo in your loo if i have to poop urgently?

POOP VS LEAF

SUNDAY
SUNDAY
SUNDAY

DAY OF THE RAKE
DAY OF THE RAKE
DAY OF THE RAKE
DAY OF THE RAKE
DAY OF THE RAKE

Quit shitting on Canadians. I like the fact that Canadians so easily Trigger most of the people on this board.

What u mean?

We don't have anything better to do

Leafs know no shame. Whenever you abuse them, they actually enjoy it and jizz their chastise gloves.

100% of Brazil posters are Olympic-embarrassing flavela-monkeys

Because all the Indians shifted to Canada

Because unlike the Indians, who are awkward but still have self respect, the Canadians are masochists to their very core. Their persistent and down right annoying need to annoy and upset everyone is a silent plea for attention. Why this is? No one knows.

Now if you excuse me POO IN THE LOO

Rude as fuck famalam.

Based tredau btfo'ing the Canadian neckbeards

youtu.be/R8ypraEielc

that's the joke

Give me some (you)s

brazil : the banter bringer.

>mfw all the indians left before I made my poo memes

Leaf get

an astute observation M'Sire

They believe that they win if they are insulted or even killed.

please ban canada

Indians are still all over this board, they're under Brittan flags

Nice get.

it's always a fucking leaf

Designated shitting isles OC

I'd rather brazilians get driven away. Learn to play fair in mmos you favela fuckers.

Well it semi-worked, that's why we see less and less of you walking turds.

POO IN LOO
O
O
I
N
L
O
O

because they all migrated to canada

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479489099883.webm
Just make them listen to this and they will leave

Amazing flag India, when will you be implementing it?

So why should Canadian posters leave? Or Indians for that matter?

We're all family here and with family ties come some pretty heavy bantz. No offence given or taken.

I am Indo-Canadian Québécois. Still here, faggots.

Viens à moi!

thats the shart marter flag no poo loo flag

poo in loo

here (You) go, now glass the pakis

Nice get fellow leaf. Kek truly supports the leafs.

Canadians never die.

This.

>We're all family here and with family ties come some pretty heavy bantz.

That's what I say when ur mum sits on my face

FAGGGGOT
A
G
G
G
G
O
T

Indians have more self-respect than leafs. They actually have a civilization.

pakis are just out mis guided brothers who think they are saudi camel fuckers. we will help them return to their roots to goat fucking very soon

We have nothing against them that can sting like poo in loo sadly

The option is to nuke them honestly

get fucked, cunt

saved
how was this animation done, any idea

Ching chong take an escalator next time you go to China please.

they shit in the middle of their own streets

Fuck leaves. Shit post, shit get, shit thread. Poo In Loo Ahmed Singh

>CIVILIZATION 12 : DESIGNATED

Go ahead and talk shit about my generation, my flag, and my Jewish faith. I voted this motherfucker into office and he is going to save the western world from itself.

Hahaha, très triste. Essayes encore, fatties.

this thread is an abortion. leafs, poos and hues all deserve their shitty reputations here.

Tu es tappet

We are clearly KEK's chosen people.

A

Gas the dykes ?

You can't shame people into leaving if they have no sense of shame. Dot Indians are actually socially conservative people with deep-rooted ideals of responsibility. The constant poo-in-loo memes had the unintended effect of running off a potential Sup Forums ally and now all we're left with are the dregs of humanity. You chose this grave, Sup Forums.

The day of the rake draws near

t.hardick kaur harshit