Vice cuck

Theres a part in the article where he says somethig to the extent of "the fact that these people want to live in a place with bland food and shitty music is beyond me". Im white i listen to good music and i can cook, fuck this nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk&index=37&list=FLNyl1d98OJUFbA5O1TEwN1A
youtube.com/watch?v=_E2HbynNYHU
youtube.com/watch?v=v2AV0m1jLdA
youtube.com/watch?v=uS1yYI3Bl_g
youtube.com/watch?v=n-2-qVgGQak
youtube.com/watch?v=2h3Fd-EEiRA
youtube.com/watch?v=48OYTEZQR9U
youtube.com/watch?v=2SLvtP6KMUM
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums lurker here, on the topic of music do you let your belief's influence your taste? genuinely curious

A black planet sounds great.

Free welfare for all!

I'm not even going to bother searching for this article by some nigger on some jew "news" outlet. That's how much this bothers me.

Not at all, i like every type of music except country music that shit sucks. I even like rap which is frowned upon on this board but Im american i can listen to whatever i like.

Yeah because we all want sodium laden fried bullshit that will up our blood pressure and turn us all into rabid niggers. Then we can burn down our own neighborhoods to rap music and ask whitey for gibs.

I agree, fuck them. But you don't.
You read their garbage, you take it seriously, then you post it here.

Stop and think, all you are doing is spreading (((their))) message. Stop reading vice. Stop clicking on huffpo articles. Stop feeding the propaganda machine.

This "DUDE WHITE PEOPLE FOOD IS BORING" shit is the lamest attempt at creating a stereotype that I've ever seen.

Even the mayonnaise thing was better than this.

So.... just more clickbait that desperately attempts to keep the dying media alive?

Not gonna bait me into a click famalam

You're right i follow vice because they cover a variety of things, but i cant get baited when they start talking about this kind of shit. I saw alt right and i couldnt help myself.

>implying country music isn't the 2nd most based genre of music besides classical

youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk&index=37&list=FLNyl1d98OJUFbA5O1TEwN1A

We already know what a black planet looks like.

Just look at any black majority nation or city. (Hint, they're complete shit.)

We opposed a woman with connections to child sex slavery who wanted to start WW3 with Russia.

What a bunch of stupid white assholes we are.

yes, a little bit. I used to listen to hip hop. Now I listen to mr bond

i would rather eat bland food all my life if it meant never seeing a non white again

small price to pay for safety and homogeneity

Depends on the country artist. The current crop of country artists are absolute shit. Most of them are corporate shills for Budweiser and blue jean companies. They all live in LA mansions and havent experienced a day of the "country life" during their entire existence.

I wish anyone who unironically used the term "Alt Right" would be smited by KEK (pbuh)

the only reason there are as many niggers alive today as there are is because white people feed them and cure their diseases. niggers are just a stock of cattle, and their numbers can grow or shrink on the whim of whites.

Considering how fat Black people are in USA, im pretty sure they eat a lot of fucking Pizza's to say the least

So i don't get this "bland food" meme

>it hurts my feelings so I'm not going to read it
Read Fahrenheit 451 you fucking Neanderthal. You can disagree with Vice's viewpoint, but saying people are in the wrong for trying to understand the other side's position is retarded.

i hate all pop music, most hip hop and country music. it has become pleb tier, autotuned garbage about fucking whores, where (((artists))) rhyme a word with itself and sing words retarded on purpose to be special. its a lot like watching a 7th grader put their own little "twist" on the national anthem or christmas carols.

the "country" music that's played on the radio isn't country music

>Literally defending a hostile planet wide takeover by niggers
Hang them now, not in a year, not when the day if the rope comes, the fucks need to be silenced for the good if humanity

>nigger twerks and flails around, twitching like fucking linda blair

blacks are so much better dancers xD

>whites invent instruments, music theory, microphones, software, etc.

blax are best at music! xd!

WEZE MADE PIZZAZ LUIGI DUN STOLE IT FRUM US

Hip-hop is degenerate trash!

I like to go to Taco del Mar in my city for fast food because its slightly healthier than burgers or donairs.

The Taco Del Mar where I live is owned by Indians, and not a single mexican works there. Still the best Mexican food in town.

Yes actually, I noticed I started listening to a lot more classical stuff at the same time that I started browsing Sup Forums.
youtube.com/watch?v=_E2HbynNYHU

so you hate mainstream music
obviously you haven't done research into the genres you listened though because if you go past the surface, you can find legitimately good pop, legitimately good hip-hop, and legitimately good country

but whites make the best music and are the best cooks. that's just incredible butthurt jealousy. I mean how many black cooks with micheline stars are there?

>white people's displeasure towards their slow and painful genocide is irrational!

why do leftists believe this?

why do they think that we should be happy their our countries and peoples are being observably obliterated?

Vice has been in perma-meltdown mode ever since they tried to shill in Poland and Romania and got massively btfo by locals.

is this fake news?

Fucking pleb. Listen to the Louvin Bros or Townes Van Zant and get back to me.

we wuz oppressed doe datz why we aint gots no michelob stars, we just need mo money fo dem programs n sheit

>white food is boring

Can we stop giving aid then?

>legitimately good pop

Voluntary white extinction would be the greatest revenge whites could ever take on blacks.

>I hate white people, white people suck!
>buy my music white people

jesus kikes are getting crafty

the bland food meme is beyond me
niggers are retarded

What is even nigger food? Sand and mosquito-burgers?

>Fear of a [pic related] Planet
Yes, and rightfully so

one example that I can think of right now is julia holter

>white food
>white music
>bland
I hope this self loathing Jew spawn is ravaged by AIDS niggers

chickn, wadermelm, and colt 45 my nigga

Maybe we can stop giving Africa food aid if our food is so bland

not at all
but it's probably because i was a music nerd before i got political

I hated nigger music before I became racist because of Sup Forums, so no. All musical genres aside from classical music are various levels of degeneracy.

I've always been open to all kinds of music but since getting interested in politics made me much more aware about the world around me I try to avoid the most degenerate artists e.g miley cyrus, john lennon but its mostly becouse of their lunatic lyrics.
I still listen to soviet propaganda songs now and then even tho I understand most of what they are about, damn commies were really good at this

all black music combined isn't worth a fraction of one of Schubert's quartets

>legitimately good hip-hop,
Name one other than Kendrick Lamar

>legitimately good pop
just stop it.

Blake Shelton's career perfectly demonstrates this. "Ol' Red" was one of the best country songs of 2001. It was an old school ballad, that told a story of love gone wrong and sticking it to the man. Catchy, too.

Meanwhile, "Boys Round Here" is one of the worst country songs in history. Completely vapid lyrics that just describe being a redneck, complete with a pop-culture reference to the Dougie that was dated when he made it. Awful shit.

>>nigger twerks and flails around, twitching like fucking linda blair
>blacks are so much better dancers xD

Glad someone else feels this way. I think most black 'dancers' look like deaf spastics trying to sign "Help me, I'm having a seizure."

Thanks for not posting a link
clickb8 is cancer

That's racist. I'm white and I've never met anybody who can cook as good as me. And I don't even bother listening to non-white music since nigger music is pretty much just a glorified version of whatever cavemen did to entertain themselves 10,000 years ago.

White culture isn't even noticeable in many ways because it's became the standard in the entire world due to its superiority. Nigger "culture" is an absolute joke. What culture do they have to be proud of? Niggers going ooga booga and making mean faces into a camera then calling it music? Witchdoctors who rape and burn children alive?

I'm white, while I don't advocate it, imagine America without whites. Look at what happens when EBT fails at one Walmart, now scale that across the entire country. Then the Asians will take over and they will not, can not be shamed.

I do fear a black planet, it would be terrible

>Listens to rap
>Bashes country
Found the nigger

lupe fiasco, aesop rock, clipping

good pop I already mentioned

Truth.

Even when black people were making good music, the writers and composers were all white guys. Phil Specter basically invented "black music".

Yes, my musical tastes used to be varied and extensive, but these days I listen to Johnny Rebel exclusively.

>Kendrick Lamar
>Good
He's a whiny bitch that has the backing of actually good producers.

>lupe fiasco
ok, so there are two good rappers on the planet. Also, Lupe is retiring from what I heard.

I guess they missed the part about French cuisine getting classified as intangible cultural heritage of humanity by the UNESCO.

>some nigger somewhere is putting some KFC in the microwave, cutting himself a slice of watermelon while drinking grape juice
>leftards think it is the hallmark of gastronomy

This "white people can't cook" meme is starting to get stale.

Agreed. Buttered noodles would be a small price to pay to be shitskin-free.

I've read it. I've read most good books that are classics.
It's not "the other side" it's pure garbage that is posted here for click bait. I bet half of vice'a clicks come from here.

I was curious how news worthy it was myself last week. They had articles how you could self medicate with illegal drugs. Heroin for depression? Opiates, one of the nation's largest problems, and your "news source" is advocating it's use.

You are a fool to even open it. Eating cyanide does not give you an immunity to cyanide, it just poisons you.

Read Siddhartha, you meatball, and begin to let your mind heal from the garbage you ingest.
Most of Sup Forums takes the bait, sadly. Just look at the catalogue. Most bait threads are on the first page. We all do it, the trick is to know when you're doing it.

Did Sup Forums actually cause you to become racist?

Check this at the bookstore

Why do lefties insist on saying 'folks' all the time? Black 'folks', LGBT 'folks' etc.

No, a lot of the popular music in the last 100 years came from blacks (jazz, rock, rap). I have no problem saying that black Americans are very musically creative

>abstaining from lit = destroying it
Are libtards intellectually blind?
I'm amazed over and over again by the power of the brainwashing in our educational system/media

It's not for lack of trying, I've given an honest try to many black works of music.

Blues/rock n roll is cool, and african-americans certainly spawned those styles, but the very best composers from there seem to not be black. I mean chuck berry really doesn't hold upt o the likes of Pavement in my view.

One exception, I have to say though, is Robert Johnson. That guy was a genius. Too bad so little is known about him

>i still listen to soviet propaganda music

Dis made me laff, desu

The music itself isn't that good though. People just like it for the vocalist. That's what people don't seem to understand about hip-hop.

Hip-hop is incredibly bland music in general. I'm not saying it can't be entertaining, but let's be realistic.

>He's a whiny bitch that has the backing of actually good producers.
He calls out nigger culture and has a unique writing style and delivery, unlike 99.99% of rappers who all sound like the exact same retard.

people that say they listen to every type of music arent very into music anyway.

because they know that we think that blacks and lgbt aren't people

Member when Vice was a good site ?

>bland food
Food that emphasizes the taste of the ingredients rather than throwing in a bunch of spice mixes because you're too retarded to learn how to get the most out of every ingredient isn't bland, it's superior.

>shitty music
Yeah, I'm not surprised niggers can't into Gregorian chants.
They're incapable of anything higher than base instincts, after all. If it's not a mating dance, it's not music to a nigger.

>Fear of a black planet
I don't fear a black planet, I just don't want to live on it.
They can have Pluto if they want. Or, preferably, the sun.

I member

yeah I suppose you're right
well in that case, I'd just say clipping, since that's the only hip-hop group I can think of at the moment that puts equal emphasis on vocals and sound design

I've worked in several high-end restaurants, and even here in Chicago you can't find a nig in the kitchen. Chefs and sous-chefs are all white, then mexicans for grunt work. Though that will change next year lol

When I see these googles trying to say they are culinary masters I just laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2AV0m1jLdA
youtube.com/watch?v=uS1yYI3Bl_g
youtube.com/watch?v=n-2-qVgGQak
youtube.com/watch?v=2h3Fd-EEiRA
youtube.com/watch?v=48OYTEZQR9U

youtube.com/watch?v=2SLvtP6KMUM

Even tho my bible is The Fountainhead I just can't help it, it really makes me want to sing along.

I think everyone should be afraid of a black planet

There has been no successful black country in history

>Lolollolol Alt right is so paranoid

A little, though more anti-Semitic than anything.

I love prog music but despise political progressive movements. So i guess it's a no.

>Public enemy, De La Soul, NWA
>30 years ago
I was more referring to current rappers.

>I don't fear a black planet, I just don't want to live on it.
>They can have Pluto if they want. Or, preferably, the sun.
it doesn't even matter where the blacks go. not only do blacks lack the capacity for any form of permanent sheltering from the elements, the planets also lack the capacity for any form of sheltering from the elements.

I say we put them on venus or jupiter. the atmosphere of venus would set them on fire instantly, and jupiter would asphyxiate them, freeze them, and crush them at almost the same time. that'd be neat to see!

>Vice has become little more than a hipper and probably more profitable Salon

math rock master race

I don't care what a musician's politics are or what their ethnicity is

No, the black nightshift assholes i had to work with for 8 months caused me to become racist.

Fucking sat desu, didn't realize how retarded some of them were until i had to be in close proximity with them.

I wasn't openly racist either, i tried being friendly, and 'every' fucking thing out of their mouth was some way to abuse the system or some shit about white people.

If people were exposed to 'real' black people more i think we would have a return to 60's level segregation and racism without much of a second thought.

That isn't to say all of them are bad, there's a good 5-10% that are above their shit-tier genetics and actually decent people, but their people and culture as a whole is degenerate and non-existent, and the decent ones know this too, which is why they usually seem to try self-segregating themselves from their own race.

I like that poppy, does that count?

wtf I love country music now
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

Every arguement the left has for diversity boils down to entertainment and food..

Oh look it's a ///nig\\\ that wrote it.

It might make a tad bit of sense if we are talking about White Americans, but even Asians agree that Italian & French food is top tier