Where Is Assange

someone on reddit had a good idea.. i thought i share it:

>I had an idea of a way to perhaps nudge the media for some answers.

>Build a memorial outside the Embassy. Start one of those piles of flowers and candles and balloons and signs/cards "RIP Julian"
>"Political Martyr" "Hillary killed Assange" right under the window of the Ecuadorian Embassy. The press is waiting for the results of
>the Sweden interview so the memorial might get some coverage. They were there yesterday when Isgren showed up. They were there
>when Pamela Anderson showed up both times. Get the ball rolling in the MSM demanding proof of life. MSM is still claiming he's alive
>and that stories of his death are "bizarre rumors".

>Even better, start a vigil. People camping out 24/7 until he either shows up or attention is duly paid the situation. There's got to be an
>independent journalist (who isn't bought and paid for) out there somewhere itching for a story of this magnitude to cover - give them a
>hook. Give them a visual hook and let them run with it.

>reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5d4v7n/hey_brits_help_find_assange_actionable_request/

c'mon britfags.. do it!
bring a bullhorn and request his presence!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5d4v7n/hey_brits_help_find_assange_actionable_request/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds good to me but I'm an Amerifag- don't have to do shit so easy to shitpost and bitch

>get camera with good zoom
>position camerman with good view of assanges windown
>process to throw brick at window
>Take pictures of inside while windows is being broken
>If necessary shine a torch on it.

OK guys, I've been thinking. We can't afford to let them execute the plan on their own terms. They will manage things so there is minimal outrage and questioning when Assange turns up dead, or doesn't appear in the next 6 months. Theories have already been suggested such as drip feeding us news of his poor health. These plans only work if they control the news and the story. If enough people (and that means normalfags and journalists) start asking questions, they'll have to rush things or take more risks. This in turns means they're more likely to make mistakes, which we can capitalise on. So, we need to somehow make the public alert of the situation. Wikileaks twitter fucking retweeting the theory helps, as do the replies spamming "Where's Julian?" but we need more.

I think it has to be journalists. If we tweet 100 of them, only one has to see something's fishy to get the ball rolling. Hell, even if they get controlled and publish stories saying it's nonsense, at least the public will become aware of Julian's absence which is what we need. Start compiling a list of journalists, anyone you can think of from any publication in any language. We need a consistent and simple message, easy to read pictures with a simple timeline showing when Julian was last seen will help. Don't get bogged down in the conspiracy theories (that comes later), we just need the public to be shown Julian is missing.

This needs to be done quickly. As I said, we need to put (((them))) on the back foot, force them to make a play and make a mistake. I think we need to have a list of journalist accounts and images to tweet at them ready for monday evening GMT.

I'd go along but I live 300 miles away and have no money

Some Londonfags do this now.

there have to be some faggits in london.. do it!

can anyone find a video or pictures of the SUPPOSED raid at the embassy? do you agree that there should be more pics and vids of an event like this in LONDON?

i have looked into this, and there is no real proof that there was a raid

this invalidates everything else

post link to raid proof or stfu

Sir, I must imform you, everyone in London is already a Muslim

i'm told he's dead

Some dude w quads said assange is dead and WL is compromised, hence the tweet. He has done a tremendouse service throughout many nations.

QUADS??

thats it close thread

where can i make my witness to these quads of which you have spoken?

Are these the repe ating ds you're looking for? Assange is kill!

I almost forgot...

>someone on reddit had a good idea..
Fuck off back to red dit and take you shitty Assange larping with you faggot. Sage

pls my kiwinigger friend, quads are no joking matter

see

bump

si correcto, gracias ahmed gabagool nigger

>Where Is Assange
Who cares. Hopefully he is being tortured in a black ops prison in some god forsaken third world country.

Sage

>reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5d4v7n/hey_brits_help_find_assange_actionable_request/

let me guess .. hillary?