Operation: Mirror Racism

Expose the anti-white agenda social media is enforcing.

>B-but slavery! White privilege! Colonialism!
Racism can only be stopped from a clean slate. Equality =/= reversing [victim] and [oppressor].
A kid shouldn’t grow up thinking they’re anything less than other races. An environment like that perpetuates racism.

>GET INVOLVED:
Report anti-white posts on social media as racist. If admins decide to keep them online, repost the exact same thing but change “white” with another race.

Benefit 1:
This gets you banned - screencap the posts and the admin responses. Expose the hypocrisy.

Benefit 2:
The original post is removed. Thanks for fighting racism!

Benefit 3:
Both posts stay online. Hunt for hypocrisy in the comments & screencap.

>OTHER WAYS TO HELP:
Repost this thread. (ctrl+f catalog first)
Make operation-related imagery.
Archive and repost wins.
Suggestions welcome.

oh for fucks sake.

wow...

weeew lad

Well, that is something really

Actually this is spread worthy, this can actually help the cause if you think about it

>>try a psyops double agents approach.

>>overthetop white hatred, but drag white women into it as well, these are the main SJWs. At this point its pitting them against eachother.

>> If any SJW calls you out for going to far, or instead to bring the focus back on men call them a sexist misogynist.

Is this properly greentexted?

Leftists don't care about justice, morals or logic. This is a power grab. I recommend researching pre-USSR Eastern Europe and the Maoist Cultural Revolution.

> le social media
All the major sites have huge amounts of Saudi money pumped into them

When you fighting leftists, don't assume for 1 single second that he's naive or misguided. He's the enemy who got caught in the process of a hostile takeover and is now shrieking with fear, not righteousness.

We in South Africa experience this a fuck ton literally somebody got fired because she posted a pic of people behaving like animals on a beach and said that they were acting like baboons and just because they happen to be black it's all of the sudden racist and she lost her job. Also there are laws that state that you have to hire a certain number of black people and also that the first 50 applicants a university accepts has tk be black and then the rest gets filled in with other races. So I get what you are doing here.

South Africa is a great example for morons who believe whites will get minority privileges and special treatment once they become a minority in their countries.

This is a fight over normie's minds and support. I couldn't care less how leftists feel.

A thread like this but for sexism would be nice just to highlight that femnism is not equalitism. Like for example the one class in my school has a poster saying that women are better than men and apparently that's fine but I'm sure that if it said men are better than women it would be sexist.

Normies will always follow the crowd and the path of the least resistance. See North Korea and any dictatorship in existence.

not as effective or worth the effort. men and women need each other and always will

different races could (arguably) exist perfectly fine without other races

This is a harder fight because in this case you will be fighting for EQUALITY. However the genders aren't equal in some aspects.

Leftists believe in both. Cognitive dissonance.

By fighting for either - equality or proving how the genders are not equal you will LOSE.

I approve of this operation.

Good job. Keep us updated.

beautiful. I'd help but i can't into social media

Reporting anything anti white is easy because you know it never violates the community standards of Facebook, Twitter or anywhere because they're all antiwhite cucks and kikes.

Thanks. And the fucking messed up thing is that it's not just whites that gets upset about this whole thing as coloureds are with the whites on most things (they mostly hate the ANC, they think that this whole violent protest thing and burning stuff dien is fucking stupid and allot of them say they preferred apartheid South Africa. And blacks aren't even native. The Khoi-Khoi were living in the eastern coastal areas and the San (both coloured) lived in the Cape then the Black tribes came from Central Africa and chased the Khoi Khoi away who then chased away the San, so they aren't even the natives but they keep saying Whites are invaders but so are they.

Bummmp

Why silently report it? Let it sit and expose the average leftist to the world. If anything, cleaning up the more comprising shit they leave, you're helping them

Fuck Twitter and fuck black people

*compromising

Pussy.

Sounds very interesting but I don't quite understand.

You can expose it with a screencap together with an explanation or comparison to showcase what is wrong. Keeping it online only serves to nudge weak people to their kind of thinking OR for the enjoyment of the poster and their circlejerk.

Well the evidence is in the picture that he took. You can still archive the post before it is taken down.

>doesn't violate our (((Community Standards)))

>albert dumbledore
always knew he hated niggers

bump

We fight this battle with PURE morals to expose the UNPURE LEFT. Take your racism elsewhere.

Screencaps are worthless and can be faked within 2 minutes. You can archive it, but you'd actively need to find normies and get them to click the archive link. While it's live, normies will happen upon it by themselves a lot

You see now you're just like the people we're trying to expose. You can't complain about anti-white hatespeach if you deliver anti-black hatespeach, but if you don't deliver anti-black hatespeach you actually have a reason to complain about the anti-white hatespeach, thus you are no beter than the people we are trying to expose.

White people aren't people, so how can you be racist towards them.

Me thoughts and reply exactly. Are you the same guy that said that you can't win if you fight for equality or against it? Because you sound like you think like me.

Controversial screencaps can be fact-checked by journalists questioning the social media that is the source.

Media coverage (big and small), community discussion (online and offline) is what gets TRACTION. Not random people stumbling onto a post.

They never take it down if it's anti white, that's why.

Click on the colored field next to the flag.

Some people don't seem to have noticed that bit. That's the really important bit.

Did you post the reverse already?

Although this feed focuses on racism against whites we understand that there is rascim against black and other races people too. We do not support racism of any sort thus you and your anti black racist buddies can go start a racist fight elsewhere.

Not sure if troll or serious
The msm won't even show videos of Trump supporters (including non-whites and minors) being beaten in the streets, they still drone on how Clintonites feel "unsafe" in the US now.

As for alt media, normies don't watch it

How about we call all racism against Whites #RealRacism ?

There are lots of places where this can be shared that's are neither INFOWARS or CNN.

Thanks man just started on Sup Forums today.
You've earned my respect (and that's hard to do).

pic related

Like?

DO NOT dilute the term.
DO NOT rename it.

It has to be the same thing they BELIEVE in. The same thing they shout in the streets and rage for. We have to show how UNPURE their actions are compared to their innermost beliefs.

Damn man you my kind of person fighting for equality and only equality.

Their actions are in full accord with their beliefs. They believe whites, especially white men, are inferior and must eternally work to subsidize them.
They don't believe in any egalitarian "race doesn't matter" bullshit, those aren't 60s flower power hippies, but supremacist Maoist/Stalinist-like groups organized and financed by hostile entities (like Soros).

Their public actions. What they do behind the curtains cannot be fought at the moment.

Hey just n suggestion to get more activity in the thread, maybe change the name as it kind of sounds white supremacist if I had not read into the thread I would have thought that it promotes white supremacy but it's actually promoting equality. So maybe (just a friendly suggestion) make it something like: exposing racism against all races, to get more people that might be racist towards whites and other races to read this and see that there is also racism against whites and other races avvept black.

Thanks for the suggestion. Any short two-word or one word title suggestions that reflect what you wrote?

What a novel idea. I'm thinking of a search engine.
>areyouracist.com
>Whenever someone posts racist shit on twitter / FB
>you can report it on the site
>The site then makes a copy of it and indexes it under said persons' account (note: the service fetches the quote via url, you can't copy paste the quote)
>The quotes can then be rated and shared
>The quotes themselves are immutable and permanent
>You start with a search bar where you can write the name
This can be a life-ruiner service if the social justice warriors' employers were to use it.

What do you guys think?

Rascism exposed; anti-racism; Racism against all (that last one might not be the best) all racism exposed

>"Hey Sup Forums lets stop racism :))))"

No?

Do IT

- Too much work.
- May be against laws in some countries.
- May be removed via Google's forget me function.

Overall I agree. However, the strategy is to gain some traction by getting people talking. Small steps, starting with this thread.

Nice idea but just remember not to take quotes out of context as the media often does and maybe add a link to the original post with the screenshot/quote so that people have proof and/or can see that it has been removed and justice served.

>drag white women into it as well, these are the main SJWs

50% of white women voted for Trump. 45% of college-educated white women.

You've just been misled by the media into their culture-war bullshit

This helps you if you are right-wing. Wake up.

Explain.

What about: empowerment exposed

This thread was a great idea but the problem is with it being only on Sup Forums which the average person does not necessarily visit and is considered a bit shady, maybe someone should start a thread somewhere else also, maybe like reddit or something.

>too much work
Not really. This isn't 2004, deploying a web service isn't that difficult.

>May be against laws in some countries
Sure, but let's place the service in a country like Serbia.
>May be removed via Google's forget me function
Sure, their name can be purged from Google's data, but not from the service's.

Divide and conquer. There was an op making use of the white women hate after the election. The idea is to push people to the right by showcasing extreme left tendencies. Also splits the left into warring groups. I think the racism exposing op is more powerful and easier to understand and act upon.

That's why it's an op. WORK IT. SPREAD IT.

Then start. You don't need anybody's permission. That's the beauty of it.

Don't pick Serbia. They're an EU applicant and will cuck you over if Merkel tells them to

and right now, we are the crowd by just barely, so we must capitalize on that and push for more momentum to push SJWs and the extreme left down.

this will be taken as "subtle" white racism and ignored

I'm thinking this could backfire big time. What happens when the hordes of SJWs get wind of it? How can we moderate it?

Let's do this. It will take months.

You seem to think the problem is just the FB poster. It's not. It's the entire system.

Your site? Figure it out.

The operation? Let them find out. All good intentions here. No shame. If equality is truly what they believe in then they should work together with us.

Electing Trump took a few gigabytes of pepe reposts and a huge GET. This is nothing.

Ive been wanting to do this for a long time except I had feminism in mind.

Post the same shit women post except switch out the words man and woman and watch the hypocracy.
What youre doing will be effective imo

We have proof that it isn't, the anti-black racist that posted something was shot down.

No, you see, what you're doing there is taking the stance of chaotic neutral. Unlike you, I need to consider the consequences of my actions before I take any.

no bill, no taxes, no need to worry about gas, oil etc, social as around friend family and bitches/guys, no iphones televisions cars so just like white people, wasn't just one person or all that bad due to examples

the fuck i love slavery

see

Exactly what I suggested earlier, we as children feel the sexism especially withgirls hurting boys just because they know they can get away with it and so forths.

As I said - your step is too big. Start small.

Hypocrisy just isn't an effective political word. Their belief system is based on the doctrine that beating whites isn't racism while wearing dreads is. Good luck trying to make them feel bad about hypocrisy.

I think I already made clear why that is futile. So by continuing this you're only derailing this thread. If you want to continue make a separate one.

this

Also youll see posts where women define "a real man"

if you take those same definitions and apply them to "a real woman"

butthurt naturally ensues

>Start small.
Said the boy who rolled the snowball down the snowy mountainside. It's a Pandora's box. If it works, the SJWs go all in on it and you have no control over it, you can't shut it down.

What are you trying to say, because at the moment it's a bit of a jumble and the "fuck I like slavery" sounds racist at first glance (thats not what this thread is about) but I might have just misunderstood it, so can you please explain.

>Beating whites isn't racism.
Where? Who said it? Video? Photo?
>Wearing dreads
Cultural appropriation is a harder (subtler) fight compared to RACISM (the big scary word)

point taken

Docterine or even better, ideologies.
Perhaps theyre the same.

Sorry, I'll keep on topic.

Go to any SJW nest, post a video of a Trump supporter being beaten, collect your comments.

Youre probably talking to a woman.

Id say its very relevant if the objective is to expose double standards in society

No the OP is right a seperate thread should be started as this thread is specifically meant for exposing racism not sexism.

Sounds like a good op. Do it!

If you don't I take it you're just suggesting what MAY happen.

First you got my interest
But then you got my attention.