If you were a kid, which line up would you rather watch?

(or are still a kid since I know underageb& browse here)

No contrarian answers, be honest.

Attached: cartoonsofpastandpresent.png (1594x900, 2.07M)

Toons on the right.

Infinity Train

I'd watch a lineup full of Johnny Test if it had an episode of Courage jammed in there.

Is watch Star Vs, to be honest. I hate their cuck threads back then, but the show has proven to be high quality entertainment. Flashes and action all over the place

Still haven't watched

The one on the right definitely.
More variety means more interest.
As a kid I always wanted to see them shake things up. I know that's not how all kids operated but it's how I operated myself.
I'd maybe watch Victor and Valentino and Infinity Train as a kid, but outside of those the other three would be "watch it until something good comes on"-tier.
And that's a maybe.

As a kid literally my only reason for watching cartoons was to laugh and the lineup on the right is objectively far more comedic in nature.

I'm not a kid tho

>2 Clarence 0.5 clones
>1 regular show for kids clone
>1 cute animals in situations show
>1 teenage girl coming of age in sci-fi adventure show
Now I haven't seen a trailer or clip of any of those shows, can someone tell me how close I am to the mark?
But as a kid I watched some pretty bad cartoons so honestly it doesn't matter as long as it's entertaining and relatable and a show that parents would let their kids watch

Victor and Valentino is much more of a Gravity Falls clone than a Clarence clone. Other than that though you're pretty spot on.

Infinity Train has potential. The rest of the left is shit.

>Infinity Train has potential

I take it you didn't read the creator's rant on criticism

I have and I still think it has potential, as much as people may build up a caricature of an individual that's certainly not all of what they are or what there capable of.

A mix of both
The only one of these that kid-me would dislike would be Summer Camp Island

>the creator's rant on criticism
The creator's what now?

Attached: 1519246757270.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Wht kind of question is this? I'd run over a senior home full of old people in a car if it meant I could go back and watch Cartoon Cartoon Fridays again. That always was a great way to end a week after getting ball busted in school for 5 days in a row. Infinity Train looks okay but it alone isn't worth sitting through more CaArts style NuCartoon Network. The only thing airing on the channel today worth watching is OK KO and even if you had put it on the list on the left, it wouldn't be enough to get me to choose it over CCF.

Attached: 1517204368778.gif (494x446, 853K)

You do realize half of those old shows were made by CalArts people, right?
The whole CalArts meme originally started for the sake of bashing shows like Dexter's Lab and Powerpuff Girls

Of course. It has the reputation as a good arts school for a reason. That doesn't mean it's current crop of students can hold a candle to some of it's past alumni.

that is what they said back in the early 2000s as well
(still remembers people whining over Clone Wars "looking like Powerpuff Girls")

BOTH
fully honest
from what I saw in the Infinity Train and Victor & Valentino, kid me would love those
same with Craig of the Creek

Attached: both[1].jpg (600x600, 37K)

Clone Wars looked nothing like PPG. If anything, it looked more like Samurai Jack.

And Clarence looked nothing like Adventure Time, yet people keep lumping them together

I'd gladly watch the ones on the left if it meant we were going to get competent scheduling again.

Kid me would watch all of these shows besides I Am Weasel and probably Apple and Onion.

I think that's more of a reflection on the fact that modern shows look a bit more the same than the old shows did. The shows on the poster on the right here each have a higher margin of artistic difference from each other than the shows on the left do from one another.

Right plus Teen Titans GO

>Half
Literally only Dexter and PPG. And those are mostly the same crew. And it's from a time from not all CalArts shit looked exactly the same like today.

EEnE: Sheridan
Courage: SVA
Johnny Bravo: creator didn't go to art school
Cow and Chicken: Self Taught

But then you wouldn't be able to watch any of the shows on the right.

Looking at it like this, they all look terrible. Fuck CN.

Nigger the right cartoons are classics

Attached: owenrant.png (540x2709, 419K)

>Being this retarded

this is stupid but kinda hilarious

Honestly normally I'd agree with you on how dumb it is to not like a creator's work just because of their weird views, but if he already has to rant on Twitter to deflect criticism while his cartoon is in only in the pre-production phase then we can safely worry about how the final product will turn out with his "effort is optional" mentality.

Definitely right, young me pretty much only watched cartoons to make me laugh, wasn't really into slice of life stuff like what more than half the show's in left are

If I were a kid, I'd probably watch whatever was in front of me or I came across.

Neither, because I know now all the mistakes I made as a kid.

why do you people complain about his
>Apple and onion
good
>Infinity Train
good
>Craig of the Creek
good
>Victor and Valentino
meh
>Summer Camp Island
good

It's almost as if people have different tastes and opinions, like for me the only show in that list that interests me is Apple & Onion

Attached: A2A85702-5690-457E-9000-84AC1181A268-3780-000004F49B76C098.jpg (393x343, 30K)

If we're talking kid me, then whatever is on. It could be any of these shows, but in general what's in front of me. I didn't have much of a sense of quality as a kid.

If it helps, I have a 12 year old nephew who is looking forward to craig of the creek.

>shitfinity stain
Nope.

Old CN was just like that with HB reruns instead of TTG Tbh

>Infinity Train
>good
Does anybody else think IT has a vibe from those old european cartoons?

My afroamerican brother

why not both? they both have nice shows each one

>any of that drek
>"""""""""""""""good""""""""""""""""

CN is heading for a new dark age.

They were in one since 2001, and never recovered
you are a faggot for thinking otherwise

>Johnny Bravo: creator didn't go to art school
I thought he went to calarts with Craig and Gendy
Or, did he just hang out around the campus?

Doesn't matter whaera they came from; as long as I like them, who fucking cares???

But, anyway:
Left: Infinity Train, Victor & Valentino, Craig of the Creek are definite choices to keep up with.

On the Right: Courage, PPG, and Johnny Bravo, for sure. Not a huge fan of Dexter's Lab, EEnE, or Cow & chicken / I.M. Weasel, despite growing up with all 6.

There is literally nothing worthwhile on left. Victor and Valentino looks ok at best, everything else is flat out garbage, while every single show was amazing. Though, this is cherrypicking and CN had quite a lot of garbage back then too.
Did you not see the pilot episode? The show has no potential. Just muh lore and jokes that don't land.