WHAT. THE. FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-mJVi1I1tI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>leddit snitching on us

Yeah, what?

What the fuck have you niggers been doing?

who cares, let the normies watch in the corner if they want to

Why

Shove some taffy triangles down your gizzards you fink fucks

You should know you guide us with meme magic Kek.

It all makes sense now.

oi vei, what did he mean by this?

Oh my Lord do I hate the_Donald

Who the fuck cares?

Yes thousands of unwelcome people from reddit post on every board. And it can't be stopped because anonymity. Welcome to half a decade ago.

I don't know anymore if this is satire or schizophrenia.

We need to send these Reddifugees back

meh, they have their purpose. A good place to get word out to the masses. Sup Forums>the_donald>MSM

>thinking that no one outside of Sup Forums knows about Sup Forums
Everyone knows of this place but don't come here because they get easily triggered.

A FUCKING LEAF
>hey Sup Forums here guys

We wuz buzy niggers.

Take my upvotes, good sir!

The_Donald is like that retarded little cousin that always wants to do what you do because they admire you, except it's fucking embarrassing when they try.

They serve their purpose, but fuck off with any screencaps from there.

This comes with the territory.

Along with having no accountability, we have no ability to direct our clout.

People can borrow it and say whatever shit they want. Only retards will take them at their word.

All is well. Nothing to be alarmed about.

Jews.
Hello Red dit
Canada is fucking us

i don't get it, they're spreading information to the normies, whats the problem here?

reddit has it's uses. When that guy yelled gun at Trumps rally. I tracked him down and found out that he was committing voter fraud in Nevada. I made an infographic, it got posted on reddit, and within hours they were talking about the guy commiting voter fraud on fox news.

LOL, it turned out to be wrong, but the damage was done, they told tens of thousands he's been committing voter fraud for over a decade via his dead grandma

Pic related

And here is the clip from fox news

youtube.com/watch?v=s-mJVi1I1tI

this shit has been to heavy for me to bother following and im waiting to get high a nd listen to a podcast that tells me what i need to kno

Why do you people even try to blend in?

>our retarded little cousin
>comes with the territory

Just admit to what you are

they are bringing the Evangelium to the undeserving

normies better leave Pepe alone soon!

>it got posted on reddit

So you posted it on red dit for upvotes and now you want even more attention so you are bragging about it again to us?

No, I posted it on here, the someone asked if they could post it on reddit, I said sure. Then the next day i checked up on it and saw that fox had reported on it.

I don't even have a reddit account

They are stealing our gets in exchange for upvotes

Look at what they've done to him

It just keeps getting worse

>guy has reddit memes on his computer
>accuses others of being from reddit

good one

"staged"

Solution: We flood Sup Forums with threads about reddit snitches being a bunch of snitches.

you faggots act like its not the same people on both boards

disgusting. MILO GET OUTTTT!!!!

Fuck off nigger

You have to go back.

The Scooby Doo crew on plebbit is just closing the outer leads being tracked...

The timelines in question are still on track for post-1/20/17

Any anons still working have noticed EWO/Soros/Cfg getting crushed with the new CTR SLIDECORP

There is ALOT of overlapping timelines in COLD CASEwork, and connecting Known PIZZAGATE actors with events,and exposed networks from the past (Col.Aquino/Finders/Kathy Shelton,etc )
I am personally focusing on the overlapping narratives until 1/20/17

>Once we hit the laced files,things took a hard left...stay frosty user

Nice alt YouTube you massive faggot.

Take your Milo, your Stephan, your Sargon and black pigeon and get the fuck out. Why do you keep spamming their shit here

>4 san Be anons
>Le plebbit have an account

Add me on the screencap, plebs

>Comparing molymeme to those low tier cretins

What do you think about based Bill Whittle?

Is he redpilled?

it's like having an autistic fan club or something. What the fuck is the point of looking at a bunch of screencapped posts from another site? Why these people choose to spend their time this way, I don't know, but it's some truly cringeworthy shit. I hope they all fuck off back to where they came from now that Trump is in.

same thing happened to me, except nobody asked to post it on Reddit. I think it got like 3,000 upvotes or something and gilded.

>>Comparing molymeme to those low tier cretins

>listening to a manlet with a Jewish mother moan for hours at a time

I thought this meme died.
It was shit in the first place.

Is it finally time to nuke leddit

Is guilded good? I really have no clue how reddit works. I've seen that image though

You can purchase a gold star to the jew overlords and use it to congratulate a faggot.
Shitty system.

wtf shit fucking mother fucking fuck fuck fuck.

Why? faggeddit why>? SO this is how this shit get spread so fucking fast people from the fagedit spamming shit and ruining the ops

I tried to tell them.

Rules 1 and 2

But the sons of bitches don't listen. It was bound to happen sooner or later. When Sup Forums started influencing the world it was inevitable that retarded children would just start speaking our name in public.

These people should be shot.

It will never die, friend.

You're not supposed to watch his videos idiot. It's like alex jones. He's meme tier.

I don't see what the problem is. They're citing Sup Forums and doing in a way that appeals more to normies.

I don't see what the problem is. It's little more than Sup Forums threads on reddit.

Should start posting gore again

this is the first time i have seen milo mentioned here, what is the consensus on him here?

Sup Forums has been everywhere this year.

Even on my normie firearms board full of middle aged white dudes I've started seeing Sup Forums links and memes.

Hopefully they forget we exist

Sup Forums and Sup Forums have been in the news for years now. Secrets out guys let it go.

What's the problem?

They are our colony on reddit.

Trips of Truth

can you faggots stop acting like this board or Sup Forums in general are a secret at all at this point

this site is over a decade old and has been reported on in mainstream media countless times, anyone who's been on the internet for more than 2 seconds at least knows of Sup Forums

get the fuck over it

Nothing. I got perma banned after posting in a story about a 15 year old jew getting raped by a mooslim in a European country (probably not exact, going from memory);

>It's hard to empathize with jews when they're the ones pushing this multiculturalism bullshit in white, and only white, countries.

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums have been in the news for years now. Secrets out guys let it go.

Faggots like you always try and come at it from this angle. It's not about that. It's about R/the Donald being a back door leading right to our ass which they then fuck when they post this shit for upvotes

>reddit

>can you faggots stop acting like this board or Sup Forums in general are a secret at all at this point

Here we go again with this strawman. You stupid fucks can't think at all.

NO ONE is saying this place is a secret. NO ONE is saying no one should know about this place. BUT, that doesn't mean we need an open door with a big sign saying "hey go check out Sup Forums".

That you LURK MORE, faggot.

>this is the first time i have seen milo mentioned here
Then you must be new as fuck. Why are you here at all?

My secret club.

the_donald is a great filter that allows babbys first redpill and yet keeps reddit fucks off here

Hey, go check out Sup Forums.

Lotta gets.

Listen, don't fall for the Streisand effect. The more attention you give it, the more you wail about your secret club being on Reddit and fox news, the more you whine about Normies stealing your memes for up votes - the more it will happen.

My advice is this: ignore them. There isn't anything you can do about it anyway, and worrying about it is just going to serve to disrupt meme magic.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference .

A fucking CAN! My god you Canadians have no shame.

A fucking leaf?

>now I'm a fully evolved centipede

Literal aids

>mfw I skipped /the_donald/ entirely and went full Sup Forums

PUT ME IN THE SCREENSHOT

So many points

So the_donald is upvoting some of the most insane theories here? Interesting.

Why make a thread just for the purpose of posting it on red dit? Then you act like it's not yours.

I don't understand why they care about upvotes so much?

i browsed very often before the trump stuff, and became inundated so i took a quick break from pol

>and became inundated so i took a quick break from pol
Milo's been discussed her for ages, and less now because Sup Forums decided he was a attention-grabbing literal faggot, and now discuss him much less, so I don't see how you could have missed discussion about him.

I think r/thedonald is the reason there have been so many larpers here recently.

They come on here, pretend to have inside information, then they take screenshots of themselves and post it to r/thedonald for upvotes.

Why make threads on /r/the_donald just so you can screencap them and post them to Sup Forums for le downsages?

Fucking faggot cucks can not produce any oringinal content of their own, have to steal everything from le nazi memesters xD
I don't think those queers made a single meme this election. Not a single one. They just copy/pasted everything else Donald Trump from all over the internet, mostly us. I fucking hate r*ddit.
And this board is swarming with them. Whether they make cancerous posts or not, r*ddit is here, lurking, watching. Stealing our every meme.
If you are reading this and have a reddit account, FUCKING DELETE IT AND NEVER GO BACK. YOU ARE CANCER.

I'm just trying to understand

IT'S FLYING AIDS

Wha... how can one place be such concentrated cancer.
Jesus Christ, can these "people" come up with anything of their own? Fuck reddit.

Fuck dude I mean Sup Forums is cancer but at least we're self aware cancer.

>Sup Forums is cancer

Have you not been paying attention?

The second we were linked directly on frontpage on fucking CNN, is the second you should have realized all hidden rules no longer apply.