Why do you guy's suck this character's dick? He has a lot of flaws such as being a rural man with average intelligence...

Why do you guy's suck this character's dick? He has a lot of flaws such as being a rural man with average intelligence, a lack of emotional depth and understanding, an unwillingness to try anything new and a tendency to respond to problems with violence, just to name a few.

Why does he get a free pass?

Attached: hank.png (306x250, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lyMlt8iHIxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. cotton

youtube.com/watch?v=lyMlt8iHIxk

I dunno but if I had to take a guess. Is that out of all the cartoon dads he seems the most like a father figure?

Because sometimes doing the right thing is hard, does not require a high IQ and if you have not seen from the many Peggy episodes, emotions and willingness gets you into trouble.

I am sorry if you lack the understanding for these things since your age defining cartoon is Steven Universe

Hmmm, it's almost like he's a complex, nuanced and well written character?

But hey if that's too much for you I'm sure Teen Titans go will be on soon.

Being a rural man of average intelligence is not really a flaw.

>being a rural man with average intelligence
>considering this a problem

Attached: 1484455329038.jpg (526x358, 23K)

Because he tries, and is somehow incredibly entertaining and fun to watch even though he's just a boring dude from a small Texas town. Hank is great, I wish I could take pleasure in the little things like he does.

Because the joke about him, is that he's a nice, reasonable, normal guy, to a fault. He works middle management at a local chain store, is deeply enthusiastic about his job, has a single child who he treats with as much love and understand as he can, even when he doesn't understand him, and has a simple, fairly plain wife, with a very normal job herself.
When his cousin shows up and makes fun of him for a week for a reality show, he puts up with it, without losing his mind, until it ruins the one thing he wanted from his dad.
We all sort of wish Hank was our dad. Because he put up with Bobby's weirdness, had some good advice, but still seemed human due to his faults.

>such as being a rural man with average intelligence
Arlen is a fictional suburb of Dallas going by the area code, and Mike Judge said he based it on Garland, Dallas. He's not rural.

Took me a bit but here: Hank isn't the best you could ask from a dad. But he's about the best you could reasonably expect.

Hank doesn't have a great relationship with Bobby though and regularly shits on his passions.

And let the dick sucking commence. I'm open to looking at his character flaws while you guys are too immature and turn a blind eye.

Being rural is forgivable because it's outside of his power to be raised in some town in Texas. However, it's one of the reasons he's so close minded, which the show sometimes shows as an admirable trait. And while one can't control their IQ, not being smart should never be celebrated.

I best not hear someone insulting Texas in this thread.

Attached: Sandy.png (806x618, 325K)

Agreed. There's no need to insult something that insults itself.

Because people who do act like Bobby in real life are generally foreveralones in all forms of life.

Bobby was just a faggot who needed to learn how to be on his own but was surrounded by enablers, on the fast track to being bill, but with props.

Sup Forums idealizes Hank as a strong father figure because anons think having that kind of guidance and support in their formative years would have led them to being fully functioning members of society, instead of 30 y/o tfw no gfers who post on Sup Forums.

Texas is a great state. Bless your heart, but it sounds like you might be the real close minded one here, user. It's okay. Texas is a very welcoming place.

Hank is a pretty good dad. Bobby may be shit but that's only because he doesn't listen.

He sent Bobby to clown college. He supported his ventriloquism act. He always helped Bobby out no matter what when there were girls involved. The only times he wasn't supportive was when Bobby was going to humiliate himself.

I bet you cried when Hank got emotional over having his shop class shut down. I can normally accept the celebration of simpleton shit but that episode was just wanking itself.

>flaws such as being a rural man with average intelligence,
These are not flaws.

That was a joke. Oh I'm sorry, let me put it in words you'll understand. It was a "quip" or a "meme".

>itt: op jerking off over how smart he thinks he is

No, it's a clear troll attempt.

Attached: Muromisanonthebait.webm (1075x600, 2.9M)

What the fuck is her eye even doing there?

If I were to hazard a guess, it's supposed to be a visual queue that her animal (fish) instinct to bite the fake bait is taking over. Kinda like how her eye goes from looking human to more like a fish.

But the anime never specified anything of that nature other than she was impulsive, so, your guess is as good as mine.