Voltron: Legendary Defender

Did S5 redeem the show for you, Sup Forums? A lot of anons were disappointed in the quality drop of S4, but this time I think they really delivered on Lotor's characterization, and old character threads everyone thought were throw-away bits are now becoming relevant. Personally I'm really hype to see where the whole Project Kuron plotline is leading, since what exactly happened to Shiro has the most long-standing mystery of the series.

Looking forward to Season 6 on June 15th!

Attached: 1519706126022.png (754x1000, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

misterunagi.tumblr.com/post/171979136530/thebestlaurenmontgomery-made-me-this-amazing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It had just the right amount of Keith, so yes.

>5 seasons
>Only one transforming robot so far
I thought these people wanted to sell toys?

Nope, but we'll get there.

Attached: tumblr_p0u4soXSDE1ws882ro1_1280.jpg (878x1224, 85K)

They want to sell a progressive agenda.

Having a pedophile as the group leader is incredibly brave and should be applauded.

But Coran isn't the leader.

Overall season 5 is good, but the last episode is kind of meh.
Gladly we'll get more Krolia next season.

Attached: pWs65NeAxSY.jpg (806x960, 103K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: call 911.jpg (468x598, 60K)

But the one robot is already made out of five separate robots that you have to collect. Aren't they putting out new Quintessencelight Butterfly variants his year too?

Shiro is an ephebophile.

I think all the members of Team Voltron are good characters and have their own merits that make them fun to watch.

I want to fuck Keith's Mom.

Attached: krolia.png (1280x1601, 515K)

Shiro will get the teen boy harem end.

I can’t wait for Keith to be part space angel!

The latest on season 6. I'm sensing a lot of Keith and Krolia vs Lotor and Haggar parallels upcoming.
>“I think we are just going to be continuing down that path that we started on in this season of seeing our guys work together with Lotor, and continuing to figure how they’re going to make this whole alliance work to bring the universe back from the damage that’s been done to it,” Montgomery said.
>“I think we’ll also get to see a bit more of how maybe Honerva’s evolution takes shape,“ Dos Santos added. “She’s constantly learning more about her past self.”
>“I think that's a little bit of that moral ambiguity in the sense that you know a maternal instinct is a really, really powerful instinct," Dos Santos told ComicBook.com, "and where exactly does that go wrong, to what end do you fault a mother to going to certain extents?”
>“There's a lot to be said about that up to this point Haggar has kind of been, as evil as she is, the voice of reason," Montgomery added. "Whenever Zarkon is going kind of nuts, Haggar has a plan, like a backup plan. She was sending this guy out, she was doing this sort of stuff. She's trying to keep things under wraps, she had her hand in everything."
>"And so now she's got this added element of a past that she forgot she had and it's thrown her off. And its kind of the first time we are seeing her not prepared for something,” Montgomery said, noting that this is the first we’ve time we’ve seen Hagger “emotionally invested” in a situation.

Haggar will support Lotor no matter what while Krolia will leave Keith first chance she gets despite her promises.

I hope Bandor is a part of it

Bandor is a SHOTA and therefore not a teen boy.

nuBandor will be a teen!

Fuck off, Boku no Bandor forever.

Everyone seems to expect Krolia and Keith to make up immediately and for her to nag him into rejoining the team, but I don't think it's going to be that smooth. Being abandoned fucked Keith up bad and he's still awkward around the team's non-Shiros despite them basically being his family now.
It should take a long time for Krolia and Keith to be comfortable around each other, let alone show any affection. They are literally strangers.

Meant for

I hope it's angst central.

Attached: motherdearest.jpg (1080x1300, 180K)

Why do you want him to be part of Shiro's harem so much? The boy has been through enough.

>Boku no Bandor
So pedo Shiro and masturnating Romelle?

>“I think that's a little bit of that moral ambiguity in the sense that you know a maternal instinct is a really, really powerful instinct," Dos Santos told ComicBook.com, "and where exactly does that go wrong, to what end do you fault a mother to going to certain extents?”
Loss.jpg confirmed

Shiro only likes teen boys. Look at

Yep. I'm thinking it'll be something like Honerva was dabbling but it was baby trouble that pushed things past the point of no return.

Experienced child-lover Shiro will support Lance when he enters a pederast relationship with Bandor, as is traditional for proud Altean knights. He really is following in Alfor's footsteps.

ROMELLE LOVES BANANAS

And I said yooooooooooo

we literally saw it happen in the last season, so it was already confirmed
but user it was Honerva's fucking around with quintessence that fucked her and her baby up in the first place. Zarkon is the one that took them into the quintessence zone to be "healed," while Honerva had shown no concern for her own health

Lance doesn't want to but Shiro tells him they must respect the culture of their hosts.

So Lance wasn’t really bi but a pedo who appreciates how little kids aren’t sexually dimorphic yet.

The theory is that Honerva delved deep into quintessence research specifically because she could not form babby

DON’T WATCH A FAUXNIME NAMED VOLTRON

uh okay, but I'm saying that's the opposite of what we saw in the show... the experiments were clearly detrimental to Haggar's health, but she showed no concern and just wanted more more more knowledge. it was ZARKON that took things too far by tricking the other paladins into taking Voltron through the rift so he could bring her and the baby back to life.
she was obsessed with the research before even meeting Zarkon so the idea that it was all about wanting a pregnancy is a pure crack theory, 2bh

Lauren would never stand for this theory.

Which is why it’s a shitty theory but it’s a very popular one.

quintessence ressurrects cats and makes you live forever, but it still fucked her up. It's funny like that.
Also Honerva literally told him to do that.

>Zarkon insisted on hitting up that void meth puss despite Honerva just wanted to fuck around in her lab 24/7
greatest romance in the show for sure
this fandom is rife with garbage theories

Attached: 8971234789.jpg (1280x1280, 322K)

Yeah it sounds like all women just want to be mommies in the end and will destroy the whole universe to get preggo.

I’m fine with Honerva being a crazy cat lady who makes Kova immortal but forming babby being the final frontier is awful.

Shiro deserves a qt Altean teen (male).

But a shota or a teen boy?

Boku no Bandor or bust.

If I don’t get flashbacks to teen Garrett then I want teen Bandor. Pidge was aged up so it’s logical they would do the same for Bandor.

misterunagi.tumblr.com/post/171979136530/thebestlaurenmontgomery-made-me-this-amazing

Attached: tumblr_p5reosrjtB1qf1s11o1_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 384K)

I’m going to need an Archer edit where Haggar is Lana and she’s being accused of being baby crazy.

>wanting screechy, bratty, tantrum throwing little boy who muh romelles 24/7

Wrong. They aged up Pidge, so Bandor needs to be even younger to compensate.

Attached: tumblr_p5reosrjtB1qf1s11o2_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 142K)

Go easy on him, he is a siscon.

Fuck Bandor, I want Garrett.

Also Shirrett > Shandor

Garrett is dead.

he should be a horny brocon who latches onto the paladins because Romelle is a stinky gril.

So now he is obsessed with Avok?

Why do you have to hurt Coran so much?

I'll allow it.
I hope Avok is as busty as Shiro

>Keith and Lotor
Good. I hope they have some more interactions.

Attached: keithsdamsels.png (900x750, 241K)

REEEEEEEEE WHERE’S MY SISTER

10K years have passed and the dude wasn’t doing space meth. He dead.

I never watched OG Voltron but was Bandor close to his siblings are you all just incest memeing?

>mfw Allura/Romelle is the LGBT rep because incest lesbos is still safer than letting the balls touch

Attached: 1497097513146.png (500x517, 112K)

Romelle was like his substitute mother figure and Bandor was clingy and stupid.

Sailor Moon agrees.

I wonder if Coran even got to say goodbye...

Cousin love is good.

Well, Coran got frozen with his eyes open. Maybe the last thing he saw was his son.

I wonder if they'll mention Garrett in any form. The Pollux sibs are a given. But it's not like Garrett is an obscure DotU character. Oldfags remember him.

>the only thing people can think of to make Coran interesting is the exact same "muh dead family" drama as Allura
The character is hopeless

That kinda hurts.

That's because that literally happened in DotU.

I like to think Garrett survived the genocide and did things to help the Altean survivors before passing away. Imagine Coran watching a video recording of his son (who is now older than him).

>Luck of the Coranish episode

Yeah but we already got a version of that with Allura in the first few episodes. I would hope the writers could come up with something that isn't just the same re-heated character beats from S1.

>garrett records a message on his deathbed
>says his greatest regret was not being able to save his father but hopes that he would be proud of what he did
>coran watches it 10K years in the futue

It's not Coran's fault that the VLD writers keep giving Allura the dramas and personalities of other characters from DotU.

Allura is the most special snowflake of them all.

That's why I said I would hope they give him something new.

They had a limited number of character slots to work with so they just rolled several characters into Allura.

anons were talking about Coran, who is obviously still in the show

Allura needs the most tragic backstory, the most gifted genetics, and everything else.

But he's not exactly in a central main character role.

You know he can still get his backstory explored?

I still want to see Garrett.

Allura 2.0

would anons complain if Coran got a fun, light-hearted backstory episode? most of the complaints/suggestions that usually pop up in the threads just sound like thirst for MUH DRAMA

Attached: 543234563.jpg (455x750, 43K)

I don’t care as long as Garrett is here.

I need to smack that bitch Allura for taking Coran's back story.

>Allura impregnated Lida and Garret was her son
cuckran confirmed

Attached: 1520234159319.png (1280x714, 798K)

>limited character slots
>make worthless donut steels and red shirt Galra
>Still no Nanny, Pollux senpai or Garrett or Bancar or even that qt fiancee

The donut steels are all crew OCs.

Pidge and Lance are Lauren's and Joaquim's OCs.

haven't watched since season 1, have any ships actually happened in the 5 seasons?

Why do oldfags want everything to be like the old show so bad? It was a Frankenstein's monster.

What about the harem sluts?

Punk is confirmed, they're wedding is next season

>He doesn't want Merla
Why are you anti-sexy?

The show is completely asexual.