If you think it's okay to disrespect and degrade minimum wage employees, fuck you

If you think it's okay to disrespect and degrade minimum wage employees, fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eTiHUVFxXSI
youtube.com/watch?v=iI8tuwAjh5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I said no cheese.
Is this so fucking hard for you to understand?

THERE'S A FUCKING BUTTON FOR IT RIGHT THERE!

First post best post

But seriously though, most minimum wage employees treat their jobs as exactly that, minimum wage. Their poor perception of their job, wether it's intentionally or just stupidity, is evident in most of their work. As a minimum wage employee myself, I've found you usually get treated better by management and customers if you treat your job like an actual fucking job. But most people are too retarded to realize this and find themselves complaining about how shitty their job is.
You get why you put into it, and most people put in shit.

tbqh I've only seen niggers and women do that. One of the reasons I'm a racist and sexist.

1. Treat everyone equally regardless of your preconceived notions, let them prove you wrong if you perceive them negatively. Give them the benefit of the doubt. Even niggers. Even niggers, bro.

2. Just do your job. If you're flipping burgers, be the best burger flipper there is. Just because you don't make much money doesn't mean you should sulk and put in the absolute minimum, that's how you KEEP making shit money.

Yeah I have to agree. I've worked shitty jobs when I was a teenager. The people who ended up leaving were the ambitious ones who actually tried. They realized their potential and got better jobs. The ones who are toiling daily, constantly in a bad mood, would stay as long as they could before getting fired. Then they'd repeat the process.

Even in good fields, as a noob you have to shovel shit for a while. Deal with it and keep climbing the ladder. No ladder? Picked the wrong field.

Respect is earned. Do the job right and i cant be bothered with berating or being degrading to you.

If you work harder you're not going to be paid more.

Shit even in office space it wasn't until he started saying fuck it and playing Tetris that upper management recognized that he was being underutilized, I mean he did get those TPS reports in.

The trick is to do the work so quick that you find to to fuck around displaying complete apathy to the job.

Your mistake was going to Tim Horton's. The employees are trained to mess with you. Cause they know you are addicted to the Timbits and will always come back.

>Walk into an all black mcdonalds, burger king, kfc
>Do a 360 and walk out the door

Just don't do it. Just don't.

Right! When you decide that McDonalds is acceptable food you earn the cum filled salad dressing along with 2 tablespoons on my gob in your soda.

I have noticed that places with an all black staff generally operate poorly.

Completely anecdotal. But I agree.

I always act like a dick to retail and fast food cucks

It's just funny

>"C'mon bud, I know your IQ was too low for college but I'm sure you can get a food order right"
>"Wow, you're 40 years old and still work HERE?"
>"Watch the attitude lady, I pay for your food stamps"
>Talking really sloooowly like they're retarded
>"You seem upset, anything you wanna tell me loser?"

I know I'm gonna get my ass kicked one day but lol

I went to an all black staffed Popeyes 3 times and they fucked up my order every single time. After the 3rd time I said fuck it, and haven't eaten fast food since.

A 3rd grader can do any fast food job. Idiot.

Why would you walk into a McDonalds?

>non-black KFC
Is such a thing possible?

You also have to understand that a new employee messes up.

>things that never happened

Why canĀ“t you special snowflakes cant order normal food?

Would you refuse cheese if you were in the middle of War and hadnt eaten in 3 fucking days?

Put yourself in their shoes.
Worthless degenerate.

>Do a 360 to try and walk out the door.
>Ends up walking towards the counter anyway because 360 is a full circle.
American education.

You put the chicken in the pressure cooker and push the button. Easy as shit.

Yeah, I have some respect for minimum wage employees. At least they're actually working instead of being a parasite.

>This

Anyone who works a customer service job is a cuck and should be treated like the lowest form of garbage there is

Remember, ALWAYS assume that customer service workers are low paid stupid trash that companies hire to deal with you
ALWAYS yell at customer service workers and insult them, it is the easiest way to get what you want
ALWAYS ask for a manager to talk with and tell them it is because they are too stupid and worthless to even handle your simplest issue
If you are talking with them in person, don't be afraid to hit them too. They are too stupid and cowardly to fight back or report you as they know they'd lose their shit job
Also double points for following them after they are done for the shift and beating then robbing them just rub it in their dirt poor stupid fucking faces

MOON WALK MOTHERFUCKER!

Mad cuck detected
So I'm a low IQ, impulsive, mediocre, uneducated piece of trash who probably does drugs and reproduced too early?

Now what do I do in my $200 J's from my 20K annual (legal) income?

I don't think it's ok to disrespect anyone. Fuck you too, respectfully.

Lurk more

It always gets one retard doesn't it.

Niggers and foreign workers always fuck up fast food and coffee it's laughable lol. They can't even get something as simple as that right, I don't even buy coffee from stores anymore, just make my own. Can't wait until machines replace these worthless sacks of shit.

OP here.
My point is if I didn't cause your upset mood, do not misdirect your anger at me.

youtu.be/eTiHUVFxXSI

Mad cuck is mad

I don't advocate violence like a nigger

Especially towards low class scum who aren't worth the drama

>Mad cuck detected

It's not anger posting lad, I am just pointing out the homos trying to live vicariously through the internet by shitting on people that are probably above them on the socio economic ladder.

It's real easy to shit on the dumb dumb behind the counter at mcdonalds after your mom brought chickfil'a down to your basement battle station.

>bar tending is so hard user, you should respect them
pouring fucking beer is hard

Fuck off McCuck. WHERE IS THE MANAGER. I WANTED NO ONIONS ON MY BURGER. I GO HEAR ALL THE TIME. YOU OWE ME A FREE ME. NOW ARE YOU GOING TO DO IT OR JUST STAND THERE LIKE AN IDIOT?

>anime picture
>imagined scenarios
>frequenting fast food

found the irredeemable autist. how many good boy points get deducted when you talk shit to someone better than you?

Let's calm down there Satan.

tsk tsk wagie

Know your place

FUCK OFF LOW EARNER. I MAKE MORE THAN YOU THAT MEANS YOU ARE TRASH. YOU GET TO DEAL WITH MY ANGER AS A REWARD. FUCK CUSTOMER SERVICE WORKS FUCK CUSTOMER SERVICE WORKERS FUCK CUSTOMER SERVICE WORKERS. I WISH I COULD SCREAM AT EVER SINGLE ONE OF YOU UNTIL YOU COMMITTED SUICIDE.

keked and checked

>being this fucking autistic about food ingredients
When I used to work at McDonald's, we constantly cracked jokes about how autistic fucks like you are.

Just take the fucking cheese off the burger when you get it. Ordering it without cheese isn't gonna make it cost less.

The pinnacle of your type of autism is when we got orders such as "cheeseburger with no meat" or "big mac with no buns".

It's totally ok. I give subhuman minimum-wage morons shit at every chance I get.

They should get a real job if they don't want me to shit on them.

this. you aren't doing shit work because you get a shit wage, you get a shit wage (indefinitely) because you are doing shit work

I always tell the nogs at my mcdonalds or wendys to have a great day and thank them. They work a shitty fucking job, but at least they are working.

>Not walking backwards out of the restaurant

>melted cheese
>take it off

fuck off leaf

>This

Want to get together to kidnap some low wage scum and torture them?

>just pick the diced onions out of your burger cheese and get ketchup all over your hands

Fuck people who eat fast food.

"I'd like aaaaahhhh cheesburger... with no cheese."

"Why dah fuuck do you always put cheese on my damn burger!"

Ill never forget this one day at the pizza shop

"Hi i have credit for 1 free hoagie because they messed my order all up the last time" thinking to myself no problem my dumbass coworkers were probably smoking weed in the back that day

"Ok well ill take an italian with double meat and add mushrooms and a little bit of olive and no green peppers and extra onion and extra lettuce and side tomato and ranch instead of italian and can you toast it well done"

My mouth was wide open

Like BITCH ARE YOU HEARING YOURSELF RIGHT NOW WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK

hey I like you

You mean like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=iI8tuwAjh5o

>big mac with no buns

>eating a burger without cheese or onions in the first fucking place

Jesus fucking christ, are you little 15 year old teenage girls? They're not gonna kill you. Stop wasting people's time for your autistic ass.

>uhhhhh i want my big mac uhhh no pickles pl-please and uh n-no onions....thank you......

That would be illegal so I'll have to pass.

LoL @ the subhumans in this thread. Really makes you think. Are there really this many subhuman minimum wage workers on Sup Forums, or is this CTR or some other group still operating?

>he eats his vegetables

Typical leaf

>a fucking leaf
seriously, you have no credibility here

Nice overgeneralization.
You probably believe Malcolm X was not racist, too.

So I have to eat things I don't like just to please some faggot working in mcdonalds?

I wonder if SJWS really think that if they shill hard enough we will just become a moron like them.

I treat everyone with the same respect that I also expect from them.

If you're a douche to me, I'm an complete asshole to you.

And when you try this on minorities, people call you a racist.

I don't disrespect minimum wage workers. Why would you shit on people stuck in shitty dead end jobs. Also the average retard off the street disrespects them well enough and uses them as an emotional punching bag when their life is going to shit. Also, don't expect stellar service from someone making minimum wage.

you mean niggers right

Don't worry cuck, robots will be doing your job soon.

No. You have to stop being a little bitch.
>waaaaa! waaaa! i got onions in my burger!! i hate mcdonalds now!

The responsibility of how the staff behaves lies with the manager. If the manager wants to hire niggers , he shouldn't be surprised people complain

I'm not a big fan of fast food truthfully

I prefer mocking retail cucks

Still made me kek

8/10
lol
Mad cuck is mad

fuck you dude

i disrespect every one . fuck you for working hard and getting shit pay. go rob a armored car like a real man

RIP Herr Schuldiner

Self-Esteem issues so bad that he has to insult wageslaves
Flunked college, didn't you?

What?

You have to earn respect. I worked at a fast food place for years, shits easy as fuck, I'm nice to them until they inevitably fuck up my order

>Ask for no pickles
>Get pickles
>Dont complain because I'm not an uppity nigger who chimps out over one dollar

It's funny

In ancient rome rich assholes would assault plebs and toss a few pieces of silver on them to pay the fine

>pay for something
>don't get what you paid for
>I-I guess this is fine...
Massive manlet cuck detected

>even after all these years, it still gets some dumbass

You're a nigger, aren't you

Absolutely euphoric post. Try not to complain then when the silver is thrown at you then.

>using a fictional movie as a example to prove a point

Lovin' that whitepill.

Every human on this planet can be ranked.
There is a continuous line of people starting at the poorest most disfigured nigger in africa and ending at some super-powerful kike from the cloudy summit of Maslow's pyramid. You have all grounds to disrespect and degrade everyone lower than you. If you admit that disrespect and disdain have a place in this world, that's where they ought to be. If you think that disrespect shouldn't exist as a concept, I'd say this species is not for you.

Yeah. Those are two legitimate orders we got. Managers got pissed that I had no idea how to fulfill the fucking order. I quit not too long after.

"Fries with no salt" is also pretty autistic but it's an even bigger inconvenience to the crew AND the customer since we had to prepare a whole new batch of fries (a hugeass bag) just for one retard.

You're gonna wait longer for your fries, you're gonna waste people's time just to feel a smug sense of superiority towards others because you read on some clickbait "fake news" website that it'll be more fresh. (except it won't because it's all frozen shit)

Hello new faggot

Easily the dumbest thing I've read all day. Congrats spain

Welcome, you're here forever

Yeah, as someone who keeps deepthroating kike Oligarch cocks like you, it doesn't surprise me...

Agreed. Become another species if you don't agree you cunts.

>Work at burger joint while going to uni
>get 10$ an hour for the easiest job i've ever done
>get free food, tips, and bonuses on top of that

i grew up on a farm, i helped my dad cut down and cut up trees, i've worked hard jobs before, this job is so fucking easy and the pay is so good for just flipping burgers

Ha

> watches anime
>thinks he is above anyone on the social scale

i would complain to your manager every time and get you fired eventually

>Country with absolute monarchism, dictatorship and having a 95% population considered to be worth less than a cow up until the mid 19th century and even then worth less than a handful of dirt nowadays

I once worked that while going to uni too. You work live a slave. You literally don't even have time to shit. I once went to the toilet and only after 2 minutes they were shouting "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU".

>Being an upset service cuck

bruh, i can just walk out into the back and have a smoke if it's not during the rush. plus i get a break every day with a meal if i want it, it's not that bad

is every burger joint like that in not-leaf-canada?

Yes.

Granted, I have autism.

>walk into McDonalds
>Hear a guy in the kitchen tell his colleague to start making a plain McChicken Sandwich after he looked at me, before I even ordered, because of how regularly I ordered that at that McDonalds

made me kek, though slightly uneasy.

you could tell already by that fact that he doesn't like pickles