Aestheticism

Aestheticism is the purest form of art and every white male should strife to attain the best possible body and face.

Literature for starters: The picture of Dorian Gray

There isn't a single reason for not focusing on looks. It will improve every aspect of your life.

Imagine looking like this guy your face alone will make the ladies swoon and the men respect and fear you.

Halo effect for days.

Other urls found in this thread:

churchofsatan.com/nine-satanic-sins.php
youtube.com/watch?v=yhHwgDAM8uU&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>That guy behind

>respect and fear you
>fear you
>cites the halo effect

Goddammit you're an idiot.

Don't you want to look like this?
Our strength will come from our beauty.

YA not all of us can be born with model genetics go fuck yourself. My brain would stomp his in the ground.

He don´t fear me, he looks like he got a nice boypucci.

Maybe a couple of years ago I'd like to be a pussy slayer, but right now I'm ascended above that pussy jew.

Looks can be used in different ways.
A handsome man making his point will strike fear through the masses.

Yeah, I'm not getting plastic surgery when there's literally a million different ways to achieve the same effect.

Attractive people have higher IQ's on average.
In the real world a pretty face will get you much further than some autistic brains.
You can only truly ascend by improving your looks.
A million different ways none of which are as strong as looks.

>A handsome man making his point will strike fear through the masses.

Bullshit. Mussolini, Lenin, Hitler and many others werent anyway near what you would call handsome but their charisma and self esteem made them fascinating for the masses.

And if there is anything that makes women wet, its confidence no matter how you look.

Charisma and self esteem come from looks. They all would have achieved much more success if their looks were on point.

"And if there is anything that makes women wet, its confidence no matter how you look."

To hear such bluepill nonsene on a place like Sup Forums you are very ignorant and speak like a child.

Hitler changed the masses in no time making people going crazy for him.
Yes a good looking face and body is a huge bonus but gets you nothing if you are a dull Moron.

And dont act like /pol is some kind of enlighted place. Most people here are the total opposite of the posted pictures in this thread, sitting at home half of the day shitposting.
Real sucessful people have better things to do instead of being here.

And many people in History who lacked this advtanges were even more successful because they always worked harder to overcome them.
While the ones getting everything without doing anything for it mostlay fail the moment real problems show up.

Saw that a lot at my Job.

Stop pushing feminized men as aesthetic ideals. Men are supposed to be masculine.

Well sadly having the charisma, confidence and baritone voice of Hitler are close to impossible to imitate.

The only thing an adult truly can work on is his looks. Imagine someone looking like this with all the traits of an excellent leader.

He could have the whole world on his side.

I wouldn't follow that faggot. And extremely few leaders are actually handsome.

These derpy narrow looking eyes.

Trying to be a 10/10 in attractiveness is blue pilled nonsense.

If you aren't well rounded and well grounded, you're pathetic. Aesthetics are merely one aspect of the pie chart. It's like ordering a full course meal but only getting the appetizers; it's advertisement without the substance to back it up.

A 6 or 7 out of ten with a striking personality and charisma for days can get more pussy than a 10/10 autismo who only loves and cares for their self

In fact, the world rejects 10/10's merely on the basis that people don't like or respect people who only care about the façade. It creeps them out.

I don't see looks as feminine or masculine i only see aesthetics. What is pretty to the eye is pretty to the soul.

Alexander the great was known for his boyish looks and the ancients revered youth. It's a sign of health and great genes to look as someone like this.

that fuckboi ain't white

I already look better than every one of these pictures :P

>Real sucessful people have better things to do instead of being here.

Like working 30 hours a day to pay taxes to fund refugees :^)

I agree with what you've said though for the most part. Unlike what this dopey tulip is saying you don't NEED to be good looking you just need to BELIEVE you're good looking and the confidence etc flows from that. Take a look at any of the tumblrinas who, 10-15 years ago would have been completely anonymous, never left the house and died surrounded by empty ice cream cartons. They aren't like that anymore, even though they aren't good looking, because they believe that they're desirable.

Is it easier to be more confident if you're good looking? Yes. Is being confident when you're not good looking impossible? Absolutely not, the only people who would think this way are ugly people looking for an excuse on why they aren't confident and the real issue of why they aren't successful.

>He could have the whole world on his side.

You forget that many people would vote/act against such a person because it would remind them of their own flaws.
The traits you need to get into such a ( political ) position arent mostly the ones you get when growing up with such an outer appearance making your Life in many cases very easy.

Has to be a shitpost.
Strong brow with narrow eyes is a sign of manliness you beta.

Huh. my PC must be broken. Your pics aren't loading.

Pretty men tend to gain less respect amongst older men, which is where it often counts the most.

Masculinity and maturity and not being ugly will get you ahead, but if you look like a "pretty boy" you will be labeled as such. This isn't conducive to building male relationships important for networking.

I would follow this guyThen the one you posted to battle anytime of the week. Attractive guys like that just look kind of gay. I'm not saying that out of jealousy, it's just the way it is.

Only few the traits of a leader and even fewer posses great beauty. The birth of these two is an extremely rare occurrence that will change the world as we know it.

If you saw him in person you would be enchanted by his beauty.
Narrow eyes are the ideal in beauty. Big beta bug eyes are an ethnic trait.
Becoming a 10/10 is impossible for 99,999% of the population. The ceiling for most members here is a strong 7.

A 10/10 male will be extremely intimidating for most females and males. There comes a point where looks can be so overwhelming they cause extreme reactions from the common folk.

It would be like seeing an angel descending from heaven.

Many women would call the Guy in your picture a " Bubi " meaning a Boy and not a men lacking manly traits.
And ancient history is like every history known for exaggerating the traits of famous people.

The tumblerinas are living in a virtual Bubble mostly surrounded by people from that same Bubble. Which is teh reason why all this confidence breakys down into Hysteria once they are confronted by reality.
But i agree with your other remarks.

You sound like you want to get fucked by the guys from your pictures.

Confidence is created from positive feedback. That fake confidence you speak of s like a bubble waiting to break. Those tumblrinas are in for a very rude awakening.
That is the intimidation factor that comes with extreme beauty.
Just admiring the art.

placing youth, looks, and inexperience above maturity and experience... there's a reason regrets exist

don't encourage females or males to follow the cultural push towards men as fashion accessories

You can have all the confidence in the world but if you are ugly then your woman will always wonder if she could do better, and will probably act on it

What women say is rarely what they really think and in most cases far from how they act.

We are programmed to find someone like him attractive, most women are very insecure and can't deal with a man outperforming them in the only thing they usually are good at.

Youth is the most valuable asset on this planet. Maturity and experience stem from having a fulfilled youth.
Exactly.

>and every white male should strife to attain the best possible body and face.

dutch homosexual pls conversive therapy yourself.

men are not women and dont prove themselvees by being hot, instaed they do great things and struggle for real greatness

>every white male should strife to attain the best possible body and face.

Wrong. The only people that should think like this are people being paid millions to do it. You don't look like Captain America or Superman without dedicating your entire week to workouts and people waiting on you to serve you meals.

If you spend all your time working out, and then you also need your long beauty sleep, you just wasted most of your day. Most successful men, the ones leading other men in this world, spend those hours working, working, then some more working, usually barely sleeping at all. Just eat smaller portions and do light exercise/stretching for your health.

It's sad that you believe this, lads. I sincerely pity you.

People like symmetry but besides that there are many different traits in outer appearance and character which people find attractive.
No matter of women or men.

What you find attractive is a frozen picture, prepared to show him/them in the best way.
All this can and will change the moment these people speak, move, have a certain facial expression etc.
And this can go towards both directions, making them ugly /dull or more attractive.

Stop posting sissies. Pic related is what a man should strive for.

>men respect and fear you.
Those narrow shoulders might moisten teenage panties, but the only men they're inspiring fear in are fathers.

>Youth is the most valuable asset on this planet.

twink homo just stop it. young males are the most easily replacable demographics, young women not so much.
men gains value and confidence with stoicism, scars ...experience and his work not by being a narcistic fag fuccboi

This.

ok but what do we do if we're ugly? plastic surgery?

what if we're tiny men. no amount of good looks can fix your height.

You just posted an old sissi who has a beard. compare OPs pic and yours and just add 30 years

look at the stoic and confident appearance of pic rel , calm, cool and collective and now compare it to the appearance of these too narcisstic and too selfavare of these fuccbois

youth is a trial to survive into adulthood
a trial that many fail
it's a tool not a product
and unfortunately many current products have come out defective

but please do continue to buy into that mindset and let me know how your ego handles it when you're traded off or cucked for the newest model in the fashion trend

>the men respect and fear you.
lmao no

these bydlos also look rediculous

MAKE UH MOVE

Those bodies might look ridiculous, sure, but they're functional. Your aesthetics are rooted in inferior values.

If one is serious about cultivating worldly power, for whatever reason, moral, immoral, or amoral, they should take note of their appearance. For example: Satanism, a codified religion based entirely around the pursuit of power, lists "Lacking Aesthetics" as one of its mortal "sins".

churchofsatan.com/nine-satanic-sins.php

It is simply a fact of life that one must pay attention to how they look, if one is interested in interacting with people in society. It takes a tremendous amount of willpower and mindfulness to not be subconsciously influenced by the degrees to which one considers so-and-so handsome or ugly, and hardly anybody on Earth bothers going through that difficult chore. If anyone wants to further some sort of political movement, or even a positive and dignified spiritual movement, the subtle psychological dynamics of your physical/visual qualities should be understood to some degree on a conscious level.

>fear

But that guy looks gay.

>Those bodies might look ridiculous, sure, but they're functional.

ayy lmao
>that
>functional

those guys will start crying on the flor if they would skip a few days of not-roiding, not to mention most of them have terrible blood, heart, etc. and generally of poor fitness

I hate running so much-

>namedropping Dorian Gray to defend aestheticism

rot toch op : )
Als je nu eerst het boek had gelezen zou je niet zo'n domme opmerking hebben gemaakt

>mfw handsome looking Southern Euro
Most aesthetic people there is

Aesthetics are important.
Picked up a pair of boots, they're the best/most versatile shoes for long pants.

i look like this guy

the only thing it has done to me my entire life is make every alpha male feel the need to challenge me because he knows my looks alone are enough to win over a group of ladies at first sight.

seriously, being this good looking has its flaws. Im not saying i cant meet the challenge of another alpha male, but it gets annoying after awhile, its alienating.

Exactly, those pretty boys don't inspire fear, or respect. I will look at one and simply say, "he is handsome" but that's about it. Those guys can never hope to inspire the feeling of pic related.

absolutely disgusting

>Aesthetics are important.

they are, but not all types of aestetic is good aestentic, there is fuccboi aest, tacky aest, ...and proper manly aest that gives the aura of confidence and authority

>mad unaesthetic pleasant

>gayboom.ru
Do you want to tell us something, user? We will not laugh at you.

go home fabio mommy's waiting

>holland acting like a faggot
nothing to see here

guys with face surgery like this creep me out

>Dorian Gray

reminder that the best book associated with your philosophy is a homoerotic novella that was written 126 years ago by a clueless potatonigger

Big zydrunas in center, Thor in the right

>ugly Ango pleb
Colour me surprised

Fuck boys are not aesthetic, they're clothing is ridiculous.
Aesthetics are (possibly) objective?

this guy looks so grotesque, like a marvel comic character

steroids and liposuction

Aesthetics has a place, but it doesn't replace anything. The most powerful and influential men haven't had the best looks. Now, had they had better looks, they might have done better, yes, but aesthetics takes a back seat to the most important traits. Simply look at George Soros, Elon Musk, Henry Ford, Warren Buffet, JP Morgan, Hitler, Bill Gates, Donald Trump, and practically anyone else who has made a large impact in the modern era (note that I'm not promoting their individual agendas, only pointing out that they tend to accomplish their goals). Sure you can find a decent image of them occasionally, but they are not aesthetic outliers at all and many are flat ugly.

The reason the most influential men do not have the best aesthetics is most likely because men who focus on their own aesthetics become preoccupied with something that offers diminishing returns. i.e. making a great deal of effort for a very small improvement in looks, when they could have traded that effort for a much larger improvement in knowledge.

So ultimately the OP is wrong to put so much emphasis on aesthetics, but correct that it is relevant and useful.

I think its degenerate
Our bodies die a bit day by day as you get older and all esthetics fade away

What you should do is build some strenght for both yourself or to move mother fuckers off you if need be

Not saying go halfthor and crossfit fag, but strenght is where its at, or martial arts.

Pure esthetics is faggy, women tier type thinking

r u from lookism?

I agree with all of your post. I have been trying to get the best face, hair, body and clothes I can possibly get without going to extreme measures. It's been a few years but I'm pretty close to my end goal now and it'll be great to just maintain from there. I think everyone on Sup Forums should get fit, groomed and handsome.

His arms look T-rex short like on this picture.

yea im sure these guys get all the pussy...............

butthurt """nordick""" cuck detected

That's the strongest man in the world x4

Obvious PSLer's in here.

This is what happens when Lookism goes down.

im a man
i dont have to look pretty

The overarching theme in Dorian Grey is that overly good looks often hides inward degeneracy, and sooner or later one has to suffer horribly for said degeneracy.

Haven't you even read the book?

w2c boots?

>that is what a peak performance operator looks like

Fatties.

Why do you guys think fat = strong?

H&M , great quality products
Buy your size or if you're .5 one down

>that is what a peak performance operator looks like

youtube.com/watch?v=yhHwgDAM8uU&t=3s

post someone strong to you

>the men respect and fear you

most men aren't afraid of fags though

these guys have large stomachs because steroids make all your organs grow, not just your muscles.

The book showed how a "dull" personality combined with good looks gave him almost superhuman amounts of charisma.

The first part of the book is a real eye opener. Too bad he was a degenerate but still if he didn't have the looks he would be a degenerate loser.

To everyone else at this thread, a few agree some disagree. I never said to fully focus on your looks, just make it part of your daily ritual and it will manifest itself in other parts of your life.

I wonder how dig thier bigs are. As long as I know there is no correlation between height and beepis size. Can you imagine how an average dick would look like on a strongman body? My average barely 7x5 dick looks ridiculous on my 5'10 170 body. If I was twice as big as I am now it would look like a fucking pencil attached to my body.
Or are thier dicks grows thx to the tonns of supplements, hgh and horse steroids? I have to know.

I'm a good looking guy, I have a very nice face, body etc. It helps women like you I guess, but it does not get you respect from males at all. They assume you're a womanizing pussy who's never been in a fight before.
cited from: experience at every job I've worked

This belongs in /hm/. Saged and reported.