Where to go?

Now that the USA is being liberated from cuckness, what is the best state or city to settle?

The best state is obviously the state I live in.

Dallas-Ft Worth. You will instantly find a job and a house and will be surrounded by heavily-armed, educated, upper middle class, God-fearing Texans.

New Hampshire.

>94% white
>zero gun control
>lowest tax burden in entire country
>new governor is 100% non-cucked
>high level of personal freedoms
>lots of open space esp. up north

Texas, Ohio or northern Michigan are all pretty based.

Do tell then

Texans are protestants right? I am kinda tired of these local three groups or nutjobs around here.

The Anglo-Texans are protestants, the German and Mexican Texans are Catholics

What are you looking for exactly?

This.

>personal freedoms
Sorry mate, classical cons. republican here, libertarianism is not my cup of tea.

Sounds nice too. Does any of them have those cool pinewoods and so?

Decent people in deep north Minnesota/North Dakota

Completely separated from the cuckness of Minneapolis liberals.

Only complaint is that it is incredibly isolated.
Where I grew up our 'big shopping trips/weekend vacation" was an hour to two hours away to Grand Forks or Fargo North Dakota.

It's a concept that is so foreign to big city/suburban people and Europoors that it could drive them mad.

Very innawoods but with a community of a few thousand.

Southern NH, especially Salem and Derry, has a lot of Bush-tier GOPers.

Texas is Texas, Ohio is shoot yourself in the head from boredom, and northern Michigan is Innawoods.

New Mexico

Well
>mostly white state
>highly developed automated tech industry
>moderate climate
>mainly protestant and irreligious
>minority or not cucked at all

Nice nature would be a plus too.

NM' has some real as places, as Whie Sands Monument' but Colorado got's the DANK!!

Much of PA is nice. Plenty of rural land, smaller towns and decent sized cities.

New England is cool given for the Lovecrafitan stuff I read.

Holy crap Michigan is sexy

>new mexico
As if old Mexico wasn't bad enough

>city
cities are almost all irredeemably shit.

Find a nice cozy town not too far from a city in one of the middle northern states. Niggers and spics are largely all south.

Move to a future swing state like Virginia or Minnesota

Stay above this line, stay away from cities, and look for large industrial and engineering firms in the area.

St Louis, Missouri has a big Bosnian community

The only cities in NH I'd avoid are 1. Nashua (almost all the whites are gone from downtown) and 2. Portsmouth (hipster shithole). Manchester isn't that bad and Salem-Derry is very right-wing.

Minnesota will remain blue, the Dems have spent the last 15 years making sure they can get that extra .5 to .9 percent

Brown people and Muslims aren't welcome anymore, sorry.

Given that I will spend the next years grinding my ass for a BE and ME in automatic and electronic engineering, living in smaller towns means: no job.
Or am I wrong?

>engineering industry
>outside of cities
How is such a miracle possible?

>moving out from Bosnia
>to live with the same people
>plus gangstas

Hell nah man

I don't blame you, just throwing it out there

Oregon.

It's your problem Ahmet, hey, don't give up, Turkey is developing and allows child marriage now, you can return soon I guess.

>Detroit
>has town parts which look like wartime Sarajevo with extra gangs

Most engineering firms aren't inside cities. You'll find headquarters in the suburbs, and plants further out innawoods where it's cheap to build giant facilities.

Ain't NY cucked tho?

On that map, avoid most of the inner cities, but suburbs are usually 90%+ white except for concentrated shit areas. Maybe just skip Massachusetts, Rhode Islands, Connecticut, and New York CITY altogether if you can't stand liberals. New York state outside the city is beautiful. Jersey has a LOT of industry, which would be good for you, but it's literally a shit state nearly all over.

Well fuck me, why do I like america now.

Well, propaganda told me Jersey is just the shittier version of NY.

But I'd prefer inland desu

Fuck off, we're full

I like how you purposely went south to keep yourself just north of the line.

Since your state went Trump this election I won't talk shit.

>7th largest GDP in the country
>haven of industry, without being total shit like NJ
>mix of cities, suburbs, and innawoods

I was a bit unfair to Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio, and there might be something worth saving in Colorado and Utah.

What state you talking about?

I am from Pennsylvania and the other user is from South Dakota.

Is that where the American Dracula lives?

Pennsylvania means "Penn's woods".

It's talking about William Penn(founder of colony), not about Vlad The Turk Impaler.

I live in Grand Forks. It's quite nice up here desu

Thief River Falls here

>had Latin
>also quiz junkie
Tbh knew that, just cracking jokes... But still, did Penn at least impale anyone?

Air Force fag or lifelong?

He was a Quaker, so no.

Go to a swing state

I mean, he was a huge hypocrite. He hated slaves but had at least a gorillion working at his manor.

Pic related his Pennsbury manor.

I'm gonna be a grassroot in hawaii

Looks cozy

UND for Aviation.

Large cities need the democrat weight lessened though

The nice parts of NJ are great but very expensive

Literally the worst state, even worse than California, to be white in.

Not gonna be white for a long time

I'm pretty fine with Arkansas

Plenty of wide-open space, entire state is on the Trump train, and the presidency will bring great and much-needed infrastructure improvements to all areas.

Pennsylvania in general is one of the coziest places in the USA. You get some of the best Autumns, snowy winters, and hot summers.

We even have our own statue of liberty.

Poser city? Pfffft. Go to fortworth

Even Fargo is still decent for a small metro. Good schools, predominately white and some true African Americans (very to no niggers), low crime, people friendly and helpful. Just have to deal with the winter

is it expensive to migrate to USA? like how much money do you need to get in if you're white?

I want to live in the wild west like Utah or Nevada under the 8 year Trump reign

Its really foreign to me. I can be in Amsterdam in two hours as well as Cologne and literally two dozens other cities between 100-700k people.
But this is also what I imagine when I dream about America. Land that is measured with the eye instead of an inch-rule. Lots of space and freedom.

South East Oregon and North East California are objectively the best places to live and if you disagree well then you're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.

>expensive

I sure don't hope so, I mean, find some jobs suitable for you before you move, paycheck should hopefully cover the expenses... At least if you are a based STEM or super qualified lawyer.

You're in the wrong part of Ohio if you're bored. Get down to the hills and enjoy the fuck out of the outdoors.

I went to Cleveland once... everything was flat and the people there looked like they wanted to jump off the nearest bridge. Plus, what the fuck is with chili on spagetti?

Maybe the hills are better.

>if you're white

it's the same price for everyone unless you got family/connections over here

yeah I heard that whites need to get sponsored by an employer to get permanent residence visa or just be super rich

unless Trump starts to make a white ethno-state it looks like I'd need to go back and finish my bachelors

What's oklahoma like? Pic related

It's not chili.

At least, it's not the "chili" you think of when you think "chili".

Indians, everywhere.

No, we're not.

We've got tons of space up north for homesteading plus Manchester could use some high-rise apartments.

>nobody has yet posted Alaska
We are objectively the most free state and have orders of magnitude more land. Get up here, buy a chunk of woods the size of your entire village, and just farm/hunt all over it. Can't do that nearly as freely anywhere else.

It's like US$2000 for a flight from Aus

Central/West Michigan, Upstate NY, Northeast Ohio, Northern Indiana are what you are looking for, probably.

tornados

> lawyer
Yeah no, your law degree is worthless outside the country where you studied it

Kansas

Id laws (photo required)
Most distance place from port cities.
and other stuff

Thats a meme at this point. Within the EU the relevance of EU should be evident. But I know a dude who does the legal frame work for chinese businesses exporting to the EU from South-East Asia, because "the quality of air is better there".

hahaha fuck Ohio. How does it feel to know Michigan is better than you in every way?

The EU is a meme. And won't be around for much longer. China has no laws. Whatever the CCP says today is the law.

Trump said himself he's suspending immigration from muslim countries. What makes you think youre even welcome to come, Kemal?

don't let any of these lesser statecucks fool you OP

>The EU is a meme.
Not if you want to sell your goods here.

>nothing on the image except Old Bay seasoning and some pizza shop no one knows

„Fatti maschii parole femine“

kek

Where's here? Germany? Romania? You'd be surprised

EU is common market with no tariffs within but only to countries outside of it. I dont get it. Whats your point?

China does its business very differently in Germany and Romania. There's no EU, there's only an appropriate bribes procedure.

don't be jealous, I'm sure your state has quality "cuisine" too

Yeah but once again, he works for a chinese company. Whatever the fuck they do there they have to abide our law as soon as something comes into the common market. So companies need legal council from someone knowing the EU law. I guess product and quality standards and what not are to look out for.

>muslim countries
>Bosnia
Demographics, alcohol abuse, xenophobia towards arabs and so on tend to disprove the fact. Tbh, you won't find more than 10% of proper muslims out of the 50% that declare as such.

Besides, Vice President Pence said in June that Trump dropped that thing, or it will be mostly a thing to ban flights from terror ridden countries (Iraq, Syria and so on).
Truth be told, makes more sense to ban flights from the UK and France as they are more Islamic than any post-commie "muslim" country.

I was referring to the Aussie, thought maybe the USA was kosher with anglosphere degrees.

soft pretzels, cheesesteak, mushrooms, soda, funnel cakes, Hersheys, just to name a few

Jealous, huh?

The EU is a meme... But the joke's on us :'(

then why do you build arab resorts that no muslim bosniak cant enter?

> Anglosphere degree
No such thing. The US is a Federative republic, the UK a constitution-less parliamentary monarchy etc. They all have very little in common irl

>cheesesteak
Did you miswrite cheesecake or is that a real thing

Nope, it's a sandwich.

so food you can get literally everywhere else?

proud of you

I can pick up Old Bay at any store. Can you get authentic soft pretzels, still warm out of the oven in your town? I think not.

>why do YOU build
Corporations who love the cash do it.
Arabs gibs dat, they take that, sometimes it ain't THAT bad, given that some of the crap they build improves the landscape (SCC and BBI are shit to buy in, but are nice buildings desu)

Ain't Serbia tho the receiver of most Arab monies, and even Turkish ones too?

Eh idk, I so or so don't take lawschool-goers seriously, or any non STEM people in general.