WHY???

Romney looks like a mess.

I hope Donald tosses him around like a football. Fucking traitor faggot deserve nothing but contempt.

Pence just standing there laughing. Icing on the cake.

He wants support from the actual republicans so they will help him get re elected and let him get shit done

Probably Trump wants to subtly gloat at loser Romney but also to discuss the future.

>the political outsider mitt romney

He's going to make Romney bend the knee

>Mitt, if you really want to be my Secretary of State, fine - on one condition. You have to beg for it. Get on your knees now.

Makes Trump look magnanimous and helps to unite the party.
Lets everyone know he won't let personal differences get in the way of doing what's best for the country.
Gets to see the vanquished grovel.

A civil war in the Republican Party would be disastrous. Consolidate and move forward!

Shit happens when you elect a fucking democrat.

Think more. Shitpost less, next time.

>dat cheeky pence

When will they learn

its called not being autistic

To finally get that blowjob.

Say with me

SECRETARY OF STATE

we want the country united against the marxists

there is no shame in working with former enemies if it gets the job done

imagine the republican party united under a leader like trump

>so unstoppable i am literally shaking

>bitch about gope cucks for a year
>want to fill cabinet with them now

You people are criminally retarded.

Are you kidding?
That loser fuck mittens now has to sit nicely listening to Trump and calling him President Elect.
He's probably just harvesting tears.

What did he mean by this?

There needs to be a Republican Party after Trump is gone, and Trump needs to build a bridge for the alt right to gain influence in the party. Bringing in some of the old guard will help build the bridge.

He came here to fuck bitches

YASSS KING!!!

romney as SoS is probably the best move trump could make right now

moderate conservative as our top diplomat with an america first president is an unstoppable combo.

a hothead loyalist like giuliani would just cause problems for the america first movement

also, a move like this encourages moderate democrats to hop on the trump train and dump the SJW identity politics losers in their own party

we can pick up the likes of jim webb, tulsi gabbard, bernie sanders, tim ryan etc and leave the ellisons and pelosis for the trash heap

>p-p-please give me a job mr. tru-
>WRONG
>p-please, president trump
>beg like a dog and I'll think about it

He can't govern with the majority of the party against him, it's time to get the boys back together and fortify against the progressive onslaught for the midterms.

It's just Pence being Pence.

At this point: this.
I'm not a fan of Romney
Even Pence is a bit too socially conservative for me
But we must band together against the left as they are becoming dangerously tyrannical.

Sup Forums is great at getting the big picture things done but I swear to God the majority of Sup Forums is absolutely retarded when it comes to the intricacies of geopolitics.

This is a smart move by Trump, even if he picks him. It's a really smart move.

"Draining the Swamp" isn't going to happen overnight. You can't just bring in some random douches to fill every single positions.

Imagine a bathtub filled with bathwater. Trump's election was pulling the plug. The water doesn't just disappear. It takes time to drain.

And "Drain the Swamp" doesn't necessarily mean pull everyone and replace. It means to change the way things are done and the way people think and act. Not necessarily that they're different.

Trump is going to hire the best people for the job. Not have a diversity quota. That's part of "draining the swamp" in itself.

there is zero value in destroying everyone who ever opposed you

if you can forge strong alliances with former enemies to defeat the true enemies of freedom and prosperity (the marxists), that makes you a great leader of a free society

>guliani
EWWWW he looks creepy and acts like a fucking weirdo, him and crispy should be BTFO

Draining the swamp? more like removing a bucket of water and adding a dozen of aligators

>spin spin spin

This is the most delusional cult ever.

If there's one thing I've learned about becoming president, it's that your penis can get really dry"

There is nothing moderate or conservative about Mitt Romney.

And who the fuck should he pick for Sec of State? John "KILL WOMEN AND CHILDREN, DESTROY IRAN, OBLITERATE RUSSIA" Bolton ?

this

Fuck off Bill Clinton. Your wife lost.

BEND THE KNEE

>we need to drain the swamp!
>we need some assistance from political insiders
>we need the republican party behind Trump we are not going to drain the swamp!

They'll have a chance to to uncuck themselves if they bend the knee to the God Emperor.

Making America great again will take some green, from cuckservatives who only spend it on the finest SuperBulls that eugenics has to offer.

John "A naked man has few secrets, a bombed one none" Bolton

Will you let the man do his fucking job without questioning everything he does?

trump is hiring the best people and most qualified people for the job. If mittens happens to be that person, then so be it. Everyone everywhere has been wrong about trump that I just can't doubt him anymore. I'm not married to trump as a candidate, he still has to prove himself. But to believe that this spells doomsday is retarded

No. He's going to be the president of the United States.

Appeasing the Israel First neocons and Glenn Beck Jonestown Mormoonies.

He'll make Romney Ambassador to the UN or some-such.

I see it as one of a few potential outcomes
>Trumps just stringing him along to make the eventual you didn't get chosen that much more sweeter
>Trump gives him an impossible job so he can YOU'RE FIRED LIVE ON AIR
>Trump is planning on using Mitt as a useful idiot and potential scapegoat

He's qualified and valuable to the party. Trump isn't interested in holding vendettas or engaging in petty rivalries or he never would have chosen Pence as VP. He wants to do what's best for the American people. God-tier temperament.

Who cares he's not going to give him anything

He's not getting the job

REMINDER:

>the president elect made him take a taxi
>undercover cucks got the boot see Chris Krispy Kreme and Newt
>he must adhere to these neocon cucks to appease his friends and party

No neocons on this ride boys.

kek

>the president elect made him take a taxi

Ahead of schedule and under budget.

>bend the knee
>uncick

You beta orbiters really are fucking pathetic.

Romney

Pumping Gas

Always Good For a Laugh

Trump knows how to play a storyline with full live coverage

who the fuck names their son "Newt"?

At the end of the day the Mormon Church is a business that doesn't want to lose political influence. They can make up some bullshit to rationalize it to their members later.

Who names their son "Hussein?"

a mormon businessman is generally not a liberal

>romney as SoS is probably the best move trump could make right now

m8, just because the meme war was fun doesn't mean you should keep spinning the narrative.

if trump actually gives romney a position, then everything is over

Because the last time someone made their former establishment political enemy Secretary of State that went so well.

The wall hasn't started being built yet and the mass deportations and riots either. The chaos is yet to come and it's all going to happen under a republican's watch. Perfect...

retard

you got CONNED

In a different timeline that headline could be reversed
>Donald Trump meeting with President elect Romney
This is the best timeline folks. That I can tell you

I hope your'e all ready for the Bush era to return because it's on it's way. Voters have short memories.

Butthurts please tell me why Romney would not be a good Secstate. By even meeting Trump hes basically prostrating himself in apology.

This, McConnell alone could fuck this entire thing up. Not to mention Susan Collins and McCain (the guy who got caught)

Romney is probably there trying to talk the moron out of building a fucking wall.

>mfw Hillary has a fighting chance
>mfw WWIII is still on the table

It's short for Newton you pooper.

this

Romney cant be getting the job, this shit has happened with Giuliani

>WHY???

He's draining the swamp!

48 laws of power. Law 2 in action.
"
But hire a former enemy and he will be more loyal than a
friend, because he has more to prove."

>donald trump is anti establishment
>places establishment presidential candidate as SOS
oh fuck off

What if trump hired mittens to parade mcmuffin around Utah to take votes from Hillary?

Romney is definitely getting a job in the Trump administration.

He has leverage here. You don't give me some power and say in the country, and I'll drive republicans against you for the next 4 years.

Trump also has a good reason to appoint him because Romney really does have skills in business and policy-making, and he wants him under him rather than against him.

Friends close, enemies closer.

how much did pence climb the political ladder by being vp? does Romney need to suck his dick too?

Only problem is that if you're entire campaign is built around how much your enemy has fucked up everything

you're an idiot, he's going to choose Romney or someone else you don't like probably, you will leave him for a few months and then come crawling back at the first sight of good news like you never left.

And? The liberal-moderate-conservative scale is completely irrelevant when it comes to actual power. "Moderate" globalism is an insanely radical hyper-capitalist ideology.

>i came here to laugh at you

Desert close, swamp closer.

I'd meet with him just to tell him no.

>Barack Obama is anti establishment
>places establishment presidential candidate as SOS

>my dick is dry Mitt
>only saliva can moisturize it
>drop to your knees

Yeah but not SoS, I dont know if he's even qualified for it, or will appease any of the supporters (Priebus was tolerated because he wasn't much of a dick)

But him being in some low tier position is more plausible

I don't see why this is a bad thing. Both had really similar policies in their presidential runs, Trump is less of a hawk and might've been a little bit more tariff heavy, but Romney praised Trump for talking about how China was manipulating the US, and his policy was to label them currency manipulators.

Trump even criticized Romney, after he lost, for being too tough on immigration.

>that haircut
JUST

Must be awkward to meet after this
>"Here's what I know: Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud," Romney said. "His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University.
How can they do it?
I'd be too ashamed.

yea totally.

They fucked up while being misguided by their own agenda, under someone else leadership. Not Trump's.

Romney is a manlet? It all makes sense now...

>Trump is notorious for signaling something for the media to pick up and then doing the opposite
>But this time they'll get it right
Time will tell.

its sad you guys dont understand pragmatism

romney is probably one of the best choices he has for a number of reasons that were already explained in the thread. it would be a pacifying move like no other and is actually kind of brilliant

yes, i know, you want to destroy everything, but just move to mexico if you want to see something fucked up you mongoloid

>wants to drain the swamp
>picks someone from the swamp

>implying wealthy republicans have any shame

He's going to polish Trump's dick.

>then everything is over

Sounds like bullshit m8. "everything is over" we've heard this claim for the past year and a half. We heard similar complainants over Pence.

DRAINING THE SWAP BY GIVING IT MORE ALLIGATORS