Brit/pol/ - 'If' Edition

>required watching - newfags fucking click
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=MWHPJ8hO-ZM

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=YtBdiNghl7c

>'Child' migrant guilty of raping boy, 5, after arriving in UK is handed rehabilitation order
express.co.uk/news/uk/734123/Migrant-rape-five-year-old-boy-rehabilitation-order-Derby-court

>Heavyweight Brexiteers among 60 Tory MPs to demand clean break from the EU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/19/heavyweight-brexiteers-go-public-as-60-tory-mps-demand-clean-bre/

>Snoopers' Charter that will let police hack into phones and check anyone's browser history becomes law after peers backed down on amendments
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3950988/Snoopers-Charter-law-peers-backed-amendments.html

>Drop Brexit case appeal, senior Tories urge May
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38034411

>Corbyn accuses Theresa May of whipping up hatred against migrants
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/nov/19/corbyn-accuses-theresa-may-of-whipping-up-hatred-against-migrants

>Tories threaten to take power away from House of Lords if it stalls Brexit
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-house-of-lords-delay-theresa-may-article-50-vote-parliament-a7422731.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/53y1wi/a_redditor_was_arrested_and_fined_for_an/
express.co.uk/news/uk/731257/Migrant-sex-attack-austria-oap?_ga=1.47502439.1552374810.1479578187
immadrian.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/police_letter_020607.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

E G G S

First for being right

no

Does GCHQ know how many times I've posted Kristen Stewart?

Where's that letter

What does Brit/pol/ think of based Russell Brand?

Is he red-pilled?

From the thumbnail i thought this was some weird size fetish shit

What security precautions do I need to take when using a VPN? I am a paranoid cunt.

>The Caliphate of Britanistan, 2090
>All places except Devon are majority non-white
>If you don't pay the Jizya you get beaten
>Sadiq Khan is the Caliph
>/brit/ and brit/pol/ have to shitpost to eachother through paper aeroplanes and long distance bird calls

What do?

It's not possible to be more blue pilled than him

Karenposting is basically terrorism anyway.

>Russell Brand
>Redpilled

see

Commie scum.

Not red-pilled at all, laughably blue-billed I would say. He says he will raise his child gender-neutral.

He's a super-neet
So many years of intense neetdom and shit cocaine have raddled his brains
Hes a prick, no one takes him seriously, i might have been able to at one point but he doesnt vote, and advocates against voting, so i hope he dies in a lavaflow

Okay guys here is the letter, I'm really not looking forward to it, based on what happened here reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/53y1wi/a_redditor_was_arrested_and_fined_for_an/

It looks like I'll get a fine, at least I don't have a job to loose, but I'm not looking forward to having my face in the paper. Another thing I am worried about it the "another website" bit, if that other website is Sup Forums and they know what posts I have made then I am well and truly fucked.

Anons what do you think about making editions like these?

ie poetry

I also made a few with classic British art, should I keep it up or just keep going for counties or politicians?

Don't use any accounts associated with your real IP address and don't assume that the anonymity is completely bulletproof.

Also if you want to know more about British farming standards or general animal care laws, hit me up

>post on reddit
>get v&
Like pottery.

Hooray for terrorism!!

Sorry here is the letter, forgot to blank out one part

>brit/pol/ won't be able to handle this

stop being a degenerate lad, if you do anything you would be ashamed to tell another you are just secluding yourself in a wall of your own making

>File Deleted
Still no proof fag

OK weiow

They do a few thousand of these a year, so it'll probably be a fine and nothing more than that. You won't make the paper.

>if that other website is Sup Forums and they know what posts I have made

The chance of that is pretty much zero, don't worry about it.

Stick to kipling and i'd say you'd get away with it, perhaps some historical patriotic art too
>pic related

This can't be real.

What if we made our own internet? A network of sheds.

why would you bother, unless you're fond of illegality? you deserve government attention if you're inciting violence or posting egregiously racist remarks on popular websites, tbqh. it's not like this (monitoring, prosecution) hasn't been happening for near decades, in any case. the time for concern and anger was before the law was passed.
this reads like it was written by a brain tumour. but there's a logo, so it has to be real :)

'fraid so matey.

Just say it wasn't you but your internet connection was highjacked by that Sup Forums guy.

Brit/pol/ is filled with (((Civic Nationalists))) and Monarcucks so when Karl von Saxe-Coburg and Gotha is King and commands them to accept rapefugees they'll be on their knees for them and him.

You've got a fair shot of talking your way out of this, just be utterly compliant and essentially grovel. Say that you were reacting to provocation or that it was satire or even that you beleived that it was the theme of the discussion.

They aren't that retarded

>just be utterly compliant and essentially grovel

No. If you ever get arrested, say ABSOLUTELY NOTHING until you have taken professional legal advice.

>Does GCHQ know how many times I've posted Kristen Stewart?

I dunno lad, but you're doing gods work because I always click on them

express.co.uk/news/uk/731257/Migrant-sex-attack-austria-oap?_ga=1.47502439.1552374810.1479578187

>Jesus!
What was it you posted user?
>GAS THE KIKES
>RACE WAR NOW
Or something a little more nuanced?

>the reddit website

fuck this is scary. I've posted holocaust denial stuff on reddit

It's a criminal trial, mate. They need to know it was you beyond reasonable doubt just say "Wasn't me". They can't prove that it was you, put your router to public, too, so that way it could be that any of your neighbors had access if they want to check your computer.

Just classic British poetry in general user

The art I used so far mainly came from Elizabeth Thompson
>pic related

wow this really made me think

why are 90% of the refugees men? if I got a qt refugee gf I wouldn't mind but come the fuck on

Profound apologies sir

>refernce.
>Sally Hardcase.
I'm suspicious tbqh.

I notice that. Shouldn't it have been put a bit more formally? like on the internet forum Reddit or at least put Reddit with a capital R

user is larping

See you at the local church to discuss extremist shitposting, inkarensalah.

I have always been paranoid about being watched. I went through a really bad stage where I covered my webcam and mic on my laptop. I just don't like the idea of the snoopers' charter.

I'm having trouble believing this is true

Sad day when writing a comment like that is literally worthy of the court's time and our money

I'm totally down for this
We need a catchy name tho, suggestions?

yeah because people never make spelling mistakes

Evening lads,

after spending the past two years in London I'm sick to my core. This cesspool of a city has managed to every last bit of my gusto and frankly, I'm down with the grey flu.

Please do tell, where to go and what to do?
Surely there must be more to the Kingdom than this living nightmare in the South?

Also
>Novemer

i choose to share an online space with these people

See

Plus the address is from the Police HQ instead of the local court. In fact, it doesn't even say what court he's attending, pretty fake.

Yeah, the world can be looked at another way - a mindlessly ignorant, self-loathing, insecurity and hate-driven way. No thanks.

You seem to have made quite a few mate.

>this triggers May

Reported to GCHQ.

Just be co-operative. Tell them it was a meme, and they'll let you go.

>if I got a qt refugee gf I wouldn't mind

>asked to make a statement in regards to posts made on another website

That's very non-specific. Seems bullshit.

no one's forcing you to, faggot

Problem with this is that some 'refugees' literally are layabouts, scroungers, and terrorists, and saying they are not doesn't really change that, nor change anyone's opinion

holocaust denial is not illegal in the UK.

triggered British cunt detected

Who won bigly here? Made a sweet 20 grand on Trump winning. That's my bills and rent paid for, for at least 3 years. Feels comfy lads.

because all the women and children have been left to rot in the (((warzones))) these people come from

Looks like it was written by a 12 year old

Does Mummy May like K-On!

You have to go back.

>sally hardcase
kek
But seriously, I hope this is some kind of fucking joke.

>triggered

also
>using British in a derogatory fashion

The police could easily fuck up a letter, but the fact that there's a typo of refernce in something that would obviously be in a template makes the whole thing suspect.

I'm not quite sure what the aim of fining someone for racist online comments is. It's hardly going to stop people from making them, is it?

It'll just make people feel more that their speech is oppressed and so they'll move to another network and/or site that is less likely to hand over user info.

>sally hardcase

calling bullshit

It's almost like this is fake or something.

Can't wait senpai

i actualy hate this country im going to leeve soon

chavs niggers skanks liberals i hate it all

im going to get slavwife in rusia or move to america

america and rusia are leading states of nationalist new world order i want to fight for them

this is wat i mean

Ketch a lowd of des Seuth Efricen.

FFS, this is what you get for trying to fake a letter with a keyboard that has several bad keys, a text editor that doesn't spell check and not proof reading it.

>le safe space

>>using British in a derogatory fashion
British """women""" deserve to be wiped out tbqh

i don't follow, 22MLso/a. paranoia concerning these things is often justifiable, and your actions are hardly unreasonable and hardly unheard of, even for a non-tinfoiler.

Move to any of these places because kek

It is also going to make people more racist if migrants can rape 5 year olds and get away with but Brits complaining about it get fined.

Depends what you are qualified for, right now I'd say Northumbria is the best value. Some of the best scenery and landscapes in the UK and a great coast combined with cheap housing/rent and also quite a lot of jobs going.

Don't do that again

I meant to the country you came from you fucking subhuman.

I agree, and I find it frustrating that people cannot even vent without that being treated as a criminal act. Who gives a shit what someone says unless it's a direct incitement to violence?

immadrian.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/police_letter_020607.pdf The letter was a fake unless she's transferred.

What, the UK?

>tfw too smart to get fooled by meme photoshops