Anyone else hope Trump actually chooses Romney for Secretary of State?

Anyone else hope Trump actually chooses Romney for Secretary of State?

Yeah, Mitts will be pretty aggressive but tell Trump when he's gonna get us all nuked

Yes

No

Maybe

I don't know

Can you repeat the question?

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. A cuck like Giuliani will be like "Yes sir, push the button. You push the button so well sir."

>that pic
disgusting

The country would be lucky to have him in that role. Same with Jamie Dimon.

Mitt is probably the way Trump's ticket to Senate approval for his cabinet.

It would actually be a brilliant strategic play

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"

Remember how Obongo appointed Hillary as SoS? They were not friends. It was his way of keeping tabs on her and also gaining power over her.

The President still sets the big-picture agenda for the Secretary of State. If Romney were to step outside the lines of Trump's foreign policy directives, he'd be fired, and disgraced from national politics.

This way, Trump also shields himself from criticism from the establishment over Foreign Policy. If their poster child Romney is in charge of it, Republicans aren't able to distance themselves from Trump and blame him. It's the party's fault, now.

If Trump hires Romney, he is just continuing his hostile takeover of the Republican party. Remember when the RNC wouldn't contribute money to his general election campaign, instead focusing on down-ticket races? Trump just made Reince his chief of staff. Now Reince answers to Trump and the RNC is essentially married to the Trump administration.

Paul Ryan is going to be the lone voice of dissent against Trump's administration.

Me.

Exactly this lol. It's 4D chess. Losers here will complain for a few months then be screaming "BASED MITT" in a few months when he turns out to be totally alright with enacting Trumpist policies.

Yes. The guy predicted the rise of ISIS and Russia's war-mongering back in 2012.

kek
>BDSM Rudy

I'm open to the idea. My gut doesn't immediatly scream Romney is a horrible person or incompetant. I don't know if hes a good guy or competant. I do however, trust Donald. If he sets this one up, I will support it and I hope it goes well.

All I can say though is that Mitt is part of the machine. Donald would be playing with fire.

No..my dick works

How'd that work out for them?

I seem to remember it was kind of shit for all involved...mostly us.

>implying Trump is meeting Romney for any reason other to have him bend the knee

Depends, some SoSs like Kissinger have quite a bit of autonomy. Trump's SoS would likely have more autonomy than most.

It's uncanny how much Mitt looks like Obama.

no

That's because Hillary is shit.

I'm not saying Romney isn't, but..

How many of those kids are inbred?

Mitt is very professional, respectable, and statesman like. He'd be a fantastic choice, everything you'd want in a diplomat. He def loves the US more than himself or some bullshit contracting job like Giuliani.

I'd prefer he pick Stanley McChrystal. He absolutely needs someone who won't undermine him on the international front or be a warmonger. In short, no neo-cons.

No I don't want him anywhere near the white house fuck off

There is no way he is getting picked for SoS. Trump isn't going to want a man who called him "phony, a fraud and a conman" conducting diplomacy on his behalf. Him meeting Trump is just like Cruz meeting Trump for AG, they will talk and then Trump will pick someone else.

Yes I want another Neocon running foreign diplomacy

YOURE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

How much longer before Utah becomes an electoral powerhouse? These Mormons fuck like bunnies. At some point they're population should be going through the roof.

Yeah that would send a clear message to the establishment

Hunstman would be a much better rich Mormon SoS