Who is responsible for the collapse of this country?

And who pretends to be German more - Czechs or Slovaks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantik-Brücke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poles

Communism

Both. Slovaks a bit more.

Hungarians

France for creating that abomination.

Czechs are more German, Slovaks are more Hungarian or Austro-Hungarian

Slovaks also have a bunch of Soviet statues everywhere and Czechs have anti Soviet statues.

t. random guy who visited both places.

but Slovaks have collaborated with the Germans and are proud of it. I guess Czechs are a bit more skeptical of the Germans

The Swiss mountain JEWS

Why are you saying it like it's a bad thing?
It was like a perfect break-up, they got rid of gommunism, went their own ways but stayed friends.
I only wish that Serbs and us had a velvet revolution like our friends at north had.

How about nobody? Slovaks and us never really had anything in common besides the language. Slovaks wanted their own country and we did not really care because we are Prague: The country. Moreover, Czechoslovakia existed only because the allies wanted to weaken Hungary and Slovakia was literally a non-country populated with sheep-shaggers back in 1918.

If Czechoslovakia still existed then it would be harder for Germany to turn Czechia into 17th german staten With the dissolution of Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia Slavdom has become very vulnerable

We should have become 17th state back in 1848 and be done with it, there was and still is no reason not to do so, seeing how incapable of ruling ourselves we are.

Why do you think "Germans" are ruling over Czechs? It's the Jews, stupid.

Implying that there is any difference.

Well, there was a period of time when Czechia and Hungary, and Poland, and Lithuania had a common dynasty. I guess it was much better than paving the way for the Germans to slaughter the Slavdom

I can't see Jews as a lone social force, they must work through coalitions

They are a force.

I know, Bratislava has tons of "Austrian" companies and banks. And yet, all these companies and banks are Jew-run.

Explain.

Germans.
It was their old plan even before Great War. To balkanize everything East from them and rule by military and economic power.
They fuel the disintegration of Yugoslavia and support their pawns against Serbs.
They have similar plans for Poland(and the financed local separatist movement - Silesians and Kashube) but because Russia was extremely weak back then and they didn't have mess on their border they just throw money and bought and destroy most polish industry and use their economic to exploit it.

>who pretends to be German more
Slovaks are Russiaboos due to historical reasons so it's obviously Czechs.

Jagiellons were irrelevant on our throne.

bretty good explanation

>Jagiellons were irrelevant on our throne
Still better than having Germans on your throne

Just look closer to the German companies. The uber-Zinoist Bertelsmann Institute for instance, that is owning almost half of Germany.

No. Jews. Again. Jews.
If you refer to Yugoslavia: The main protagonist who provoked the split are all kikes. Joschka Fischer for instance, a Bulgarian Jew. The "Atlantik-Brücke" is the most influential kike think tank, and is war-mongering in the Balkans, Crimea and Middle East since ever. It is also the sister think tank of the American CFR.

Germans are however dipshits who often support these wars, mainly because they are brainwashed by kike media and political talkshows.

Both of them don't like us from my experience for some reason, but czechs love beer so it's them by default I guess

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantik-Brücke
This is the think tank that is connected with the entire German business, politics and media.

It is a kike haven.

Germany has 0.00% power. Infact, Germany won't even exist in the near future, since the EU is planning a supranational Pan-European state called "United States of Europe". They already centralized everything, even created an own "European army".

Well, Slovaks wanted "freedom", but I guess, that there were (((other))) powers behind all this. I don't think Germans are to blame, really. We are basically in the same situations with them macedonians, but now that we have been devided for a long time, our languages and cultures seem to be drifting apart. Modern macedonians seem to have adopted many serbian traits in their language. I feel like the older generation is somehow closer to us. On the other hand Czechs and Slovaks seem to be on better terms. It's sad that they are devided now, because they could have been stronger together. Their market could have been bigger and that would have made them more important for companies and investors.