Peterson Prophecy

What does Kermit mean by this?
Is the prophet rousing us to action?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3rwAcK_66Lc
youtube.com/watch?v=oLg7E1fjeiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

link?

Everyone on Sup Forums should know about this upstanding gentleman instead of people like cuckadd

Julius Caesar. Funny, because we did this in school and I was thinking about it recently in connection with current goings on.

Ancient Jewish jerk-off fantasies...

When Muslims today use this kind of rhetoric it's "evil" and a lie.

When Jews did it 2000 years ago, it's the "Word of God" and predicts the future.

Get woke, Christards

>shakespeare
>2000 years ago
american education

I find the intellectual wing of personalities like Peterson and Gad Saad to be infinitely more appealing.

Gad is more of a one trick pony though, try to find a video where he doesn't reference his experience in the lebanese war or jewish background. Really getting tired of him defaulting to those points while railing against identity politics. Peterson, however, is the hero we deserve and need right now.

is he going to war?

he's probably going to lose his job. not sure he'll be sued because sjws probably fear turning him into a martyr.

he'll already be a martyr if they fire him, but the tipping point is coming

not as dramatic as jail

An SJW/PC tribunal won't be sensible enough to not fine him should he end up in front of one, then he'll refuse the fine (he said he will) and they'll have to jail him.

He was so emotional in the debate (I think) because he fully expects to be jailed.

he's emotional often, watch his interviews

if they're stupid enough to do that, let them suffer the consequences

true

I can smell the change in the air though

Saad replied angrily to me one time because I pointed out his interviewer had a bad mic. It was something like "Nice interview, but a pity that the sound quality was so bad" to which he replies something like "You are watching this for free so you have no right to complain" and he kept going at it for like 5 replies against an anonymous guy over something so trivial. He's always talking about his background as well like you mentioned. As much as I like Dave Rubin you could see in his latest interview with Peterson that he just isn't on the same level of raw intellectual discourse and kept talking about himself and what people say about him. Peterson is on a whole different level from those folks tbqh

How did the debate go?

Seems a pretty bleak message. I feel for the guy. Being rational in Canada must be a horrifying experience.

I thought his comment about being compelled not to say something being different to being compelled TO say something was valid, but missing the point

he had to say that really though

the government has no right to compel speech or silence

peterson is an actual scientist, and not a jew(AFAICT)

did you hear the bald cunt talking about rushton and suzuki? I would like to punch it in its stupid retarded face. suzuki had no arguments, just denouncement

Wasn't much of a "debate", Peterson was high energy but rambled frequently, the two SJWs spouted "muh feels" and the SJW moderator didn't bother pretending to be impartial. Peterson still won in the mind of anyone with half a brain because no coherent argument came from the leftists.

I missed the debate am just now starting to watch it

Oh fuck he truly is a vessel of Kek now.

>scared

This.
Not by voting.
Not by laying down and watching everything get taken away by Somalis and radical jihadists.
But this.
Growing up in this era.
When the government claims to have the power to jail people for commiting thought crimes.
This.
Is how you end up with right wing death squads.

might as well skip the cunts, unless you have the patience for it

their whole arguments are "because I say so"

he should claim asylum in the US

the best strategy for him would have been to let go of any technical issues and show the audience as clearly as possible the real consequences of allowing legislation like this to pass

one of the ways the left stifles political discourse is by claiming that fear rhetoric is evil and divisive, but we actually need to discuss what we have reasonable grounds to fear to plan for survival

not sure I understand you

he should definitely liquidate all his assets and transfer them, or get an extra mortgage or somehting

maybe set up a trust or a private corporation so he doesn't legally own anything

i'm saying no one cares what legislation is supposed to accomplish, or how

they want to know what impact it'll have in their lives - that's when you show them vivid pictures of life under authoritarian regimes

>Somalis
BTW Who snitched to the UN.
got dem whale loving homos up our ass now, had vid post...

Anyways, look at how we care. They all be gone bye bye. And we are increasing the whale quotas too! 6 million times at least

>Pic related is the (((UN)))
deport em all

ah, well it seems obvious that these idiots won't back down until they are forced to

probably

Kek spoke through him, maybe it's a warning that the final battle is incoming!

Can someone give me a link?Want to rewatch his first speech.

there are a few other debates with him on YT, like
youtube.com/watch?v=oLg7E1fjeiE

Peter Wiggan.

Enders game.

Trying to take the credit for enders hard work.

Thanks!

no problem mario!

One of the women in the debate this morning made that argument, but I would argue that the potential penalties levied by the Human Rights Tribunal in Canada (fines, and not paying them = seizure of assets and garnishment of earnings) would make you wish you merely went to jail.

im talking about the repercussions, though

jail makes for a better martyrdom story