Why did she lose?

Why did she lose?

I'm hearing everything from 'misogyny' to the meme she's a cheater and liar.

What was the real reason?

Because losing to a caricature and fool like Trump is pretty bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bkB2z5rVWzM
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have no idea. Maybe we're not clear enough. Everyone that doesn't support our views is racist.

She forgot to appeal to the white working class, one of the biggest voting bases that has usually been on the side of the democrats.

Voter enthusiasm, lack of platform, playing defensive for a sitting president during a "change election", ignorance of working class issues, the FBI investigation, Wikileaks, public disdain for the Obama propaganda arm known as the MSM, over-reliance on celebrity endorsements, trusting an untested AI to make campaign decisions, and spending 2 million dollars on a phony online presence that couldn't make a single original meme amidst the meme war to end all meme wars; as well as other things.

She ran a campaign of hate against Whites.

I like this "trump is a fool" meme.

The man is actually fairly intelligent.

Because the left has been doubling down on "you're a racist and a bigot" and normal people who don't heavily involve themselves with either side are fucking tired of it.

We have a winner.

From a policy perspective she promised to just be Obama 2.0 which a lot of people, even on the left, don't really approve of

Add to that her scandals and general flipflopping which painted her as just a power hungry, opportunistic politician and you don't have a strong candidate.

Fuck, dude. It was Her turn.

Winnrar.

she's not likeable, lacks charisma... she lies through her teeth and you can see she's putting on a front from a mile away.

Also, look at all the elections going back to 92... the more charismatic candidate wins.

Trump may be a buffoon, but he's definitely more charismatic than Hillary, not that it takes much.

Battle ground was rust belt.
DNC gave it up
Trump pushed hard and picked them up
It's about as simple as that. Add to this that Hillary didn't alter her platform when cracks started showing in working by class areas. This mirrors the DNC attitude. Gave up their base constituency for nigger love and middle class socc r moms.

>The meme that shes a liar

Hahahaha
youtu.be/bkB2z5rVWzM

and this

and this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

because Americans are fucking retarded. They rather elect some retarded TV show clown than an experienced woman.

don't come crying once America is a third world country.

so why don't the democrats just nominate some charismatic person? According to your logic Kayne is going to smash Trump in 2020.

Exactly how I feel about it. And the lefties ok my fuckbook keep just posting the same "omg it was bigots" issue.

Her marking strategy was fucking awful. When you run for president, you're essentially trying to sell yourself to the voters the same way you'd try to sell McDonald's. Your campaign slogan is the biggest part of this. Trump's was Make America Great Again, which was clear, easy to spread, and had countless parodies. It gave people the subconscious thought of him making the country great again, which is appealing and resonated with his policies. Clinton's was "I'm with Her". All that tells someone is "vote for me because woman". It didn't inspire hope (like Obama's did) or the thought of change or making something better. All it did was remind people that Hilary Clinton has a hole between her legs.

She is pure evil.

That laughter at :42
They knew she was a fraud.

The left in general went way overboard with the anti-white male identity politics.

Having zero economic vision didn't help either.

What exactly is the democratic parties message? Like they got King Nigger into the White House and now they assume everyone was gonna vote for them.
>#Imwithher vs Make America Great Again
Who the fuck thought this was a good idea

this, a 10000x's this, plus "homophobic, sexist, etc..."
society has grown more accepting of LGBT over the past few years
and the more accepting we become the more they push back with
"your a homophob racist asshole cis scum"
WHAT THE FUCK, FUCK YOU, IM DONE TRYING!

>Why did she lose?

Because there's still some justice in the world.

Yep.

The left in America lost their mind over the last 10 years or so. They're so intolerable that even people who were traditionally absolute supporters of the left (like blacks, poor people, Latinos and Asians) have been shifting right.

Trump got 7% of the black vote which sounds bad until you realize Romney got 1% and they have always voted at least 95% for Democrat.

Trump gained a lot of the poor (

>as well as other things.

like vomiting phlegm into a glass of water in the middle of a speech.

WHO CAN SAY WHERE THE ROAD GOES

Her policies and visions are garbage, negative expierence, entitlement, numerous investigations since Arkansas, stance on diversity, immigration etc. etc.

>entitlement
b-bbut it's 'her turn'

I'll tell you why I think she lost. Most liberal Americans have given up. The Clinton years were actually pretty good for all Americans, in a very generalized sense. Employment was up, inflation was down, there was money to spare, and shit was worth buying. But bubbles were forming and bursting. The housing market fell under. Jobs were moved en masse overseas. Businesses at one point had significantly more than a 50/50 chance of failing in the first year.

The 2000 election was a shambles. Worse than this one. If Bush didn't steal the election (and I mean actually steal) then a lot of people did a shit job of making it not look that way. Al Gore, who had none of the charisma of Bill Clinton, was also sort of the "Eh, he's Democrat" guy. Then 9/11 and all the awful shit that came with it happened. Kerry in 2004 also could not win the hearts of a frightened populace at war. While those on this board might miss Bush, I remember in 2008 everybody was pissed and hoping for change.

Then along came Obama who preached and represented change. Wow, a Black guy! That's something different! But he wasn't different. He barely kept a grip on the economy after the (((banks))) were bailed out. His healthcare reform was shit and hit the middle class and small businesses the hardest.

Occupy Wall Street was, at first, a legitimate grievance against the bailouts. But it failed. Bernie Sanders was like OWS the candidate, but despite some of the most in-earnest shilling I've ever seen, he couldn't win. Even if Clinton had not rigged it against him, I still don't believe he would have won now. So when the 2016 general election came, most of the people who would be expected to vote for the Democrat were completely disillusioned with the system and did not give a fuck.

That and she's just an unlikeable person. Trump is likeable.

She is a corrupt, uncharismatic, inauthentic establishment politician, who elbowed her way to the candidacy, suppressing the very grassroots movement, that could've revitalized the Democratic Party and potentially win them the presidency. It's her entitlement and arrogance that ultimately led to this.

Trump knew what he was doing since the beginning and was too smart for everyone

>Trump is likeable.

Trump is rather close to the "American Dream" - or at least what remains of it today. And while they love to rip into his "small loan of 1 million", people with far more money, have made far less out of themselves.

At least that's what I always percieved.

>Experienced
In being a total cunt.

How the fuck do you blame people for voting again a person that constantly label them as hateful because they at white males?
I'm not a huge trump fan by any means, but I'm glad that ugly ancient cunt lost

Here is a better question:

How did she get so many votes?

Should have been almost totally about the economy. Hillary actually came off as TOO tough foreign policy wise, since so many assume she is a sociopath.

IMO if she railed against Obama's economy more and displayed a shred of humanity she would have won.

Instead she acted like millions weren't still struggling with daily life.

IT'S THE ECONOMY, STUPID

none of that is really true
policies- most leftists don't even know her policies, and she's leftist on the issues she needs to be in order to get votes. All she does is pander, you think her policies are wrong voter wise?
negative experience- media spent half the time saying she is the most qualified candidate ever. Obviously they exaggerated, but denying that she has experience is stupid.
numerous investigations- the vast majority of people thought it was "just emails'
stance on diversity, immigration- you mean the same ones as obama, who btfo of romney who in turn also did better than trump votes wise?
she lost because of the leftist movement. It was a perfect pairing of someone who seemingly represents the far left and someone who is on the far right. Do you think it ted cruz wouldn't have been btfo by hillary? Do you think trump wouldn't have lost against sanders since he had no scandals to bring up and focus would have been placed on his actual policies?

She fucked up on narrative causality. Her story sucked. She went for the feminist fighting the system story. Dumb when you are the system.
Trump had the American dream story, the guy everyone laughs at, wins in the end, couldn't lose.
Story's have power.

the left vehemently refuses to address important issues and instead will namecall you for bringing them up.

guess where sensible people have been pushed?

I think it was just misogyny. People can't stand having a woman boss. Quite backwards really.

If she rallied against Obama then all the niggers and minorities wouldn't have voted for her even MORESO than what happened.

The Democrats extended their anti-white agenda too far and over relied on minorities this year.

People who always vote D, women and male feminists who would vote for any woman no matter what, people who believed the media lies about Trump, and voter fraud.

What worries me is that we already have so many of those people in this country that the worst candidate of all time can "beat" the best major party candidate in decades in the popular vote. We really need to stop all the mass leftist propaganda immediately before elections become truly unwinnable.

The same reason Sarah Palin lost.... MISOGYNY

Simple explanation for simple minds.

She would have done a lot better with Reagan dems and could have hit on economic issues without hitting Obama. She was just surrounded by morons. I actually kind of like Hillary, especially after her concession speech.

Hillary couldn't really capitalize on the "FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT" thing because she's been around for so long everyone sees her as Hillary first. It worked for Obama because he was such a fresh face the first thing you'd really know about him was that he was black. He was exciting and new. Hillary wasn't.

god, imagine your whole life building up to something and then some guy comes in and cleans the floor with you and takes it instead...

Reagan democrats would have voted Trump this year no matter what, unless Hillary literally went out and said "Yeah, my husband fucked up with NAFTA.". And even then, I don't think they would have trusted her.

Democrats are finished. Their party is collapsing and will probably lose 2020 in a bigger landslide, unless Trump becomes actual Hitler.

>The man is actually fairly intelligent.
Sure, but he's got the temperament and judgement of a child.

People who always vote Dem + Hillary has a vagina + low-info voters snared by wall-to-wall anti-Trump coverage in the MSM.

Who knows what would have happened. It was a pretty close election with 2 points in FL, 2 points in PA, 2 points in MI and five points in WI deciding.

I think if she focused more on the economy and learned to inject some pathos into her rhetoric it would have been a hell of a lot closer in electorates.

I GOT FUCKING BLOCKED BY THIS CHAD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-H

technically, she was literally cucked by Bill
sad, sad life...

the only point she made throughout the election is "i'm not trump" or "i'm a woman". Combine that with the fact that she didn't do very many rallies (((for some reason))), her impact was very underwhelming.

That's not even mentioning any of the questionable shit she did or had a hand in.

I think 2020 will be dicey, because for Trump to get the realignment that he did, he wrote some pretty big checks that Congress has to cash for him. If they bounce, those working class whites aren't going to come back again.

If the Dems learn a damned thing (and they might not), they'll triangulate properly next time: a brown (Obama) female (Hillary) with a populist economic message (Trump), e.g. Kamala Harris and Tulsi Gabbard.

That twat said "we're going to put a lot of coal miners out of work". Men heard this loud and fucking clear knowing that she doesn't give a shit about working dudes. What was her economic plan? Even that yard Cenk (TYT) realized she stood for nothing but herself. Good fucking riddance.

If he makes even one thing marginally he can say he needs 4 more years to complete everything and everyone will come out and vote. Also a little bit of time of (((normalizing))) Trump will probably garner him more support. We're seeing anti-pc culture make a move to the mainstream while the left continues to call all of his supporters white supremacists.

She lost because of Pepe.
Don't dare to fuck with Pepe.

also didn't help the fact that she kept painting half of the US as sexist, racist, xenophonic, islamophobic deplorables

She lost because she and everyone around her fell for the ruse that Trump was merely a caricature and a fool.

You're still living in an illusion, user. It's time to come up for air.

winrar

Kanye West doesn't care about white people.

1: she was a terrible candidate with bad baggage

>Benghazi to Emails to rigging the DNC

2: very very little charisma. Ted Cruz had more crowd sway than she had

3: poorly run campaign. The media over played their hug box and Clinton was over confident

4: Clinton had to play catch up with a Trump campaign speeches

5: Debates. She performed very poor in the debates. Trump's slight better performance possibly gave him an edge in swing states.

6: Talking points. A majority of Americans do not give a fuck about SJW issues, LGBT+ issues, Green Energy issues, etc. This is why Trump was immune to the "Racist, muh soggy knees, and bigotry" claims.

That's about it.

Bunch of ugly people.
Did you notice how Huma's eyes are too close together?

She was status quo and people wanted change

are they ever going to call michigan?

r/asianmasculinity tears

Her policies were largely the same as her husband's - they work as a pair and she has a proven track record on her own as a senator and Secretary of State.

>numerous investigations- the vast majority of people thought it was "just emails'
The GOP has been "investigating" her for twenty-five years. That's older than most of you on this board. They still haven't found anything to "lock her up" with.

I can count the number of people who have good things to say about him and don't have anything to gain by it on one hand.

>2: very very little charisma. Ted Cruz had more crowd sway than she had
The problem is that she got burned back in the early 90s and clammed the fuck up. She's an excellent stateswoman, but an awful politician.

Eh, who cares? I'm stockpiling ammo and leather for the oncoming Mad Max apocalypse.

Thank god though because that grassroots movement was fucking dangerous.

KYS STUPID RACIST

Because she was cucked massively in front of the whole world in the 90s.

Propaganda works. Even the dying throes of the monopolized MSM can still hypnotize millions.

>:^)

It already is but our new overlord god emperor Trump will soon fix that

She successfully painted Trump as Hitler in the media and then lost to Hitler.
She is the worst candidate in history

>She successfully painted Trump as Hitler in the media and then lost to Hitler.
She didn't do anything, he did it himself.

>She is the worst candidate in history
Yeah, more or less.

She lost because she has a lot of reason to fear truth.

Truth isn't something you can buy away.

cuz shes a liar and a criminal according to hat i saw in the news.

She lost because she put fuck all effort in and relied on the "experience" argument too much. Even with the media propping her up, you cant win an election just by flinging shit on the other candidate and hoping it sticks. Especially when that candidate is as blase as DJT

The reason she lost is that after the pussy-grabbing incident she absolutely hammered Trump on his "misogyny" and "locker-room talk". This strategy appeared to be working, Trump looked absolutely fucked at this point, even being forced by the tide of events to apologise for his remarks, which was uncharacteristic enough. From that point on, she stopped actively campaigning on policy issues and restricted herself to saying: "Vote for me because I'm a woman and Donald hates women," on and on again. And the rest, they say, is history. When it came to election day, the momentum was with Donald, because he changing up and varying his message and policy proposals as he moved from place to place and addressed each demographic of the electorate; Hilary, on the other hand, kept saying the same old shit. This had an obvious effect on media coverage, in addition to Trump's shock tactics and rabble-rousing.

Another issue is the fact that Trump cast himself in a seemingly messianic role, suggesting with him in charge anything would be possible. Both his supporters and his detractors believed this, which gave his extravagant claims more substance than they otherwise deserved. His supporters were galvanized and his detractors horrified. Both groups expect too much.