*sips tea and waits for drumpf fans to try and defend this*

*sips tea and waits for drumpf fans to try and defend this*

Wtf I hate white males now

What's wrong with it?

He said he'd appoint the most qualified people for the job, not the most diverse.

It's not Trump's fault sleepy Dr is too sleepy to accept a job

stupid huwhyte ppl LOL

There's nothing to defend. That's great news.

white men for a white house, what's wrong with that?

>caring about the sex and race of Trump's cabinet choices
How racist and sexist

~DIVERSITY~ does not equal capability.

I'm not going to pick paint-huffing Jerome from Flint Michigan over licensed engineer Tanner to build a bridge.

>He somehow owes it to us to pick a diverse lineup instead of simply focusing on ability and personal trust.

White men tend to be the best at stuff. Also, we tend to trust one another. So when a white man runs the government, expect him to appoint his own kind to trusted positions.

Whats wrong with that? Are you racist or sexist?

The only person that thinks this is a problem is a racist that can't see anything past identity politics.
Also
>onb4 1 post by this ID

Holy shit, it's like he wants to get shit done.

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

If the guy most qualified is a white guy, I don't see the issue.

Or are you saying that someone should be hired solely based on their race? Isn't hiring someone or discriminating based on race racism?

>defending something that is 100% correct

is that a new meme?

Yeah, cos this is totally not why we supported him.

Also, fkn stop giving tea a bad name. If yer going to be a faggot anyway put *sips jizz*

By all means, move to Africa if you feel oppressed by white men.

White Man

The defense is this:

You hate it, and there is nothing you can do about it. Accept the fact that you lost, you are powerless, and the people who rule you will be white males.

well if aint cuck cuckerson

kekko

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>Judd
Sounds about right

We need more diversity.

>we live in a time and age where we are supposed to defend a person's freedom of choice
I want off this ride.

>Implying I want niggers ruining my country for another 8 years

You're just being racist, OP

Mic drop

Trump's actual first 5 appointments:

1. Person

2. Person

3. Person

4. Person

5. Person

This racist bigot needs his privilege checked

RARE
A
R
E

Judd Legum (Mr.nu) first 5 problematics

He's a cuck

He's a cuck

He's a cuck

He's a cuck

He's a cuck
For real lets end this white guilt shit.
We're not guilty.

Fuck off

I THOUGHT RACE IS NOT IMPORTANT YOU FUCKING KEKS

White Men Salute You

>1 post by this ID
reminder to sage by typing 'sage' in the options field

What is there to defend? Fucking deal with it.

>white men trigger me
wow, racist and sexist much?

I think he sees the shit storm brewing and wants no parts

/thread

>leader in diversity
>no white people
I know it's obvious to anyone with a brain but at least now they're being honest about what they mean by diversity

*hits blunt*
literally nothing wrong with that
*walks away*

Am minority. Don't care about it. Are they qualified? Are they not going to impose cultural marxism on me?

Cool.

>Try and defend this

I don't see a problem here. Is it the fact that they are white? Or that they are male?

Because this country should be based in a meritocracy, however, most niggers, and women don't know what the hell they're doing.

So again, there's nothing to defend.

I'd like to hear some black, or cunt "defend" why they couldn't get the job.

>Hurr Muh Raysissm
>Durr Muh Sexism

That's it. That's their only defense.

Checked

5 of 6 of Obongo's appointees were white males.

Why do Libs look at everything through the lens of race and then insist others are the racists?

arent they the ones who bullied you in school?

I haven't had an appointment with a coloured man in 32 years, so can't blame Uncle Don if he doesn't have one in a couple of days.

>Has a platform that says republicans are racist and bigots, so poc shouldn't associate with them
>Cries when confronted with the results of said platform's rhetoric

Does he understand he's own tweet? Msm created the boogeyman that is the Republican Party. Why are they suddenly surprised by this outcome?

Because they're retarded liberals

What's wrong with white men?

Are you some kind of racist and sexist who hates white men?

So just because they are white males they can do the job? thats awfully derogatory

Nothing to defend asshole.
It's about fucking time too.

>It's 2016, come on!

WTF, I love trump more now

Nobody cares

A lot of what he calls "whites" are Jewish.

He said he's going to make America great again.

Obama's first 6 appointments:

(((WHITE MAN)))

(((WHITE MAN)))

(((WHITE MAN)))

(((WHITE MAN)))

(((WHITE MAN)))

(((WHITE MAN)))

* Master Race appointed

Prepare to be drained.

So he chose the best people for the jobs?

>drinks burning hot coffee because he's not a queer

>no black women
Try harder Justin

*unzips dick*

Trump should add Adam West to the cabinet

>sorry m8, i can't fit you in today. i've already had too many meetings with white people and can only see poc until tomorrow
is this how sjws think the world should work?

So much for judging people not by the color of their skin....

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. You don’t hate or want to destroy white men. That’s a code word. The truth is you hate anyone who doesn’t carry their sins with them the way you do. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. Jesus forgives the sins of those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

What were Obama's first 5 appointments? Somehow I'm not going to be surprised if they are all white.

No it was the niggers (inner city school I was bused to from my comfy suburb)

Your dick has a zipper?

*turns 360 degrees*

OP BTFO HOW WILL SHE EVER RECOVER

not an argument. tell me, why is this bad?

Irish American. German American and polish American.

What's the problem?

I'm glad someone brought this up.
Also, republicans had the most diverse candidates this election cycle. A black surgeon, 2 Latinos and a female.

Look what the dems had.
1.White male
2.white male
3.white male
4.A WHITE FEMALE WOOHOO SO DIVERSE!!!11!!!

if race doesnt matter stop bringing it up

check

Only a racist/sexist would say someone's appointments are bad based solely on the basis of race/gender.

Looks like he is picking the most qualified people.

Legum's first 5 appointments

1. Black cock

2. Black cock

3. Black cock

4. Black cock

5. Black cock

Why would you sip tea? Either you are celebrating Imperial Britain and it's colonization of many places of the world, or you are appropriating Chinese Culture.

Well, which is it you racist shitlord?

:^)

I'll never get behind this shit. Like someone would just go out of your way to hire less competent people to surround themselves with? It's like you want everything to crumble to dust.

This

OP BTFO
KEKS BTFO
SJW BTFO

god as much as I supported hillary(for obvious reasons),I fucking can't stand her base.

why the fuck do they rustle their jimmies over some trite shit?

Hey guys

Were all the founding fathers white men?

How it should be everywhere. Forced diversity is the most toxic agenda I have ever come across.

>The only thing that makes a person different from each other is their color/sex and it's only bad if it's white and a man
I love this meme

Very effectively speeds up chemical reactions between my neurons.

Affirmative action is not allowed. You actually have to be smart and qualify for the job. Is this triggering you? I'm glad it is.

nothing wrong with that. you want to live in a country where no. 1-5 are black people? try zimbabwe.

Question i always ask in these situations

>would you can if they were black or latino?

Fuck outta here

niggers are inferior. Women aren't mentally stable. Everyone else isn't as good as us because they aren't white.
I really don't see how this isn't blatantly obvious in 2016.

asians come pretty close

Perhaps it's more plausible seeing how whites are the biggest demographic in America and perhaps he does not care about filling some minority quota and chose the best men for the job?

Trump's first 5 appointments
1.Person who agrees with him
2.Person who agrees with him
3.Person who agrees with him
4.Person who agrees with him
5.Person who agrees with him
I don't see anything wrong with this

What is there to defend?

I know this is bait, but why do you hate whites so much that this is a problem for you? What is it about being a nigger that would make someone else more loyal or qualified for these positions?

Goddamn right