Yes how dare the Vice President of the United States try to go to the theater, it's 2016!

yes how dare the Vice President of the United States try to go to the theater, it's 2016!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3951786/Mike-Pence-booed-enters-New-York-theater-watch-Hamilton.html
twitter.com/ghaney22/status/799824250630762500
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how about the other people who paid for a ticket?

Hope refunds were doled out like minority scholarships.

These Red Guards have no respect for this country or its offices. This is the fucking president and his VP for fucks sake.

I thought that believing stage actors are fruits was an outrageous homophobic stereotype?

Like not baking a cake for someone

>Consume
>Art
>Calls herself a writer
>has some of the worst rhetoric I've ever read in my entire life.
>Literally high school level writing

Fuck Pence and fuck you.

Savage AF

>he says on the board thats spent the last few years showing no respect for the president

>Vice president is addressed and asked politely to not fuck over large portions of America after a very political play has concluded
>WAHH HARASSMENT

Literally anyone who takes issue with this has no right to talk about being easily offended. Thew only people at fault were the people booing him after the cast kept it relatively polite.

> pay for a service
> gets lectured on your job

How is this and what you said remotely similar?

How about fuck you and you learn respect for the Vice President. Kek will remember you.

remind me
which rights is he trying to take away?

Ok now let's see if anyone goes to watch it, or it folds shortly.

(((work of art)))
Like spirit cooking?

Umm what year is it? 2008? Gun rights then. Yep, the president is gonna take away gun rights.

this is what feminism does to you

You're simplifying it unnecessarily. Pence went to a highly political play, he didn't go to the goddamn Lion king. He didn't order a cheeseburger. Expecting to get zero attention at a politicized arts event when you're the highly controversial newly elected vice president is beyond naive.

Also yes, the vice president can get lectured on how to do his job, because he's the vice fucking president. It's literally his job description to listen to and serve the people. This is what he signed up for. If he didn't want that, he should've gotten a job flipping burgers.

WHAT RIGHTS IS HE TAKING AWAY FROM BLACK PEOPLE
I HATE THIS FUCKING MEME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>It's literally his job description to listen to and serve the people.
Collectively. Not to listen to and serve whoever individually decides they want him to.

>haha jefferson owned slaves das racis so central banks is good
>MR PRESIDENT YOU RACIS
Yeah political

the right to be on welfare for the rest of your life.

Do you think it was a 3D chess move on Pence's part? He can't have not seen the reaction coming.

That's depressing. Absolute fucking mind rot.

Anyone who calls themselves "a writer" isn't a writer.

Also all liberals have either high school level writing or some kind of weird intelligentsia shit they're hoping nobody will call them out on as unintelligible bullshit.

I hope to fucking god that we go full on fash when Trump is in office, I can't take this shit anymore.

>It's literally his job description
you don't know what that means
his job description is to advise and represent the president and to break ties in the senate

Big art performances like this generally have discourse and discusison of important topics post-show, that's just the nature of the beast. If you expect theater to be this safe space where you go, learn nothing, and go home comfy, you're really at the wrong place.

>liberals thing he is taking away rights

I never saw a right to buttsex in the constitution

i say it all the time!

it's easier than saying lazy bum

>Unless you're talking about the right to be on welfare your whole life
>You're fine
I'd have paid the ticket price just to hear him say that to these twats.

do bad Pence isn't a sith otherwise he could of force lightninged all of them straight

Jesus you are an uppity faggot

More of a dictator than a president welding unfounded executive authority to ruin the country

How are people still kvetching about Trump/Pence taking rights away from minority groups? I'm starting to think they will never stop playing the victim and freaking the fuck out...

And actually... the more they continue to be paranoid... the more I actually sort of want to see them and their slave-morality oppressed. It's almost like they're asking for it.

>Advise and represent the president

You mean listen to the people and decide how to best serve them, right?

uppity like I'm sure you get every time someone begs for a safe space right nigga

You know fags are actually afraid that a Trump administration will overturn fags being able to get married right?
>Its only ok when Republicans use executive orders!

>liberals see art as a product to be consumed

Now do you understand the inferiority of the ubermensch?

>It's literally his job description
Step away from the keyboard you fucking tard

>respecting the President because he's President
>unironically calling Obama "king nigger"

How is he taking away someone's rights?

I'm eh more hilarious is Trump. hope they don't let him tweet after he takes office

why would a straight man go to the theater. you know all the guys working their are ghey. will pence be found tap dancing in a bathroom while requesting a bj

There's a very big difference between talking shit in a shithole (or among trusted people) and publicly saying it to someone's face.

>actively working to take away peoples rights
He's not even in office yet for fucks sake.

it's every leftist's right to revoke consent at any time, even after the event has occurred.
Pence has literally raped all of the members of that cast.

>It's literally his job description to listen to and serve the people.

It's literally the other guys job to perform and not insult clientele.

>The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

That's because they believe the lying media.

Also executive orders weren't abused until king nigger got power. Not even democrats did the shit that darkie Marxist did.

They have no right to marriage like anyone else because it is not in the constitution.

MIKE "THE ACTOR DETRACTOR" PENCE

are you a woman? you sound like one

Yeah I kind of like the fact that you can say this kind of stuff to someone in political power and not suffer repercussions.

If I was in Pence's shoes I honestly wouldn't give a fuck, because as long as they move along with the play and don't screw all the other ticket holders out of their right to see what they paid for, there's no harm in letting some degenerate actors act high and mighty while having no actual power.

Its cute really, I'd get a chuckle out of it.

Why do ppl like you unironically say literally. Do you like literally shake? user plz tell.

Oh so everything is a right then to everyone.

Shut up faggot. You lost the election now prepare for vivisection.

>you need to go to [event], it's really progressive and will open your mind!
>go
>wow what the fuck are you doing here you fucking bigot booooooo

Bush abused them too. Not playing at the "he's worse and responsible" angle, but to point out that they were both shitty presidents.

Inside the liberal bubble, Trump is going to kick out all of the Mexicans because he's a racist (not the illegal aliens because that's the law, and you don't have a country if you don't have borders) - and it's going to be like the Holocaust (never mind that they have a definite place to go to, which might be a 3rd world country, but is not among the worst of them), he's going to prosecute Hillary because she was his political opponent (not because she abused her office and committed crimes), he wants a Muslim registry and ban and investigation of imams because he's a senseless racist (not reasonable border control to prevent dangerous aliens from entering, tracking of non-resident aliens, and investigations into terror plots, terrorist fundraising, and radicalization that are not hampered by political correctness), he supports the cops randomly murdering black people and wants to step that up (rather than he wants effective policing of black communities where most of the killing is done by black criminals), and he attacks the mainstream press because these noble guardians of the truth might slow down his all-out assault on rights and decency (not because they've been caught lying countless times and have been functioning as the propaganda arm of the globalist left).

They think he's a monster for the same reason they thought it was impossible that he'd win: because they're not interested in the truth, they're only interested in conforming to the expected beliefs of their peer group and being seen as loyal party members.

>You mean listen to the people and decide how to best serve them, right?

No you nigger. Goggle it if you're so incompetent.

At this point people are jumping the gun a little but Pence at one point advocated for gay conversion camps, something fags see as akin to torture camps. They have reason for worry.

I'll say again, if you expect a clean, safe experience in theater, you're at the wrong place. I have a brother in the business, it's one of the most liberal and political jobs you can work. It's not just an American thing here either, Russian theater uses it as a medium to shit on Putin all the time.

>pence spends money on the theater to see the performance

>the performance denounces him and alienates current and potential MONEY SPENDERS who might go see the show

why do liberals always destroy themselves? pence obviously had no problem with the play before he went otherwise he would not have gone

Sight actual examples. You are a lying shit because now you are going to go to Google type in what you need and bring back an occupy democrats image.

Obama abuses executive orders like a nigger abuses his wife. No president maybe Andrew Jackson abused them to this degree.

I hope every college in the US loses funding.

>be conservative
>go to the theater
>want to be open minded about things liberals like
>get booed by audience members for daring to show up
>get called out by the actors and lectured

Liberals wonder why nobody can stand them.

Hamilton doesn't really need to fear a boycott, but man are those diverse motherfuckers dense.

>tfw Mike forces republicans to impeach Trump so he can beome the President and fucks up this faggots who shit on him in this theater

>head full of mush

>performance denounces him

>"thank you so much for coming we hope you enjoyed, as you can see our cast is very diverse, please keep all walks of life in mind as you do your job"
>This is kept under a minute

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3951786/Mike-Pence-booed-enters-New-York-theater-watch-Hamilton.html

>An aide said Pence attended the show with his daughter Charlotte as well as his nieces and nephews, according to ABC News.

So it wasn't just Pence attending alone, it was also his daughter and some extended family.

>They think he's a monster for the same reason they thought it was impossible that he'd win: because they're not interested in the truth, they're only interested in conforming to the expected beliefs of their peer group and being seen as loyal party members.

you monster... it should be illegal for republicans to win!!!!!

Pence is a neocon fundie and was picked strategically to win Indiana, the creationist crowd and as insurance against impeachment. He's a biblethumper SJW so deserves every bit of endless triggering as a tumblr feminist

>"Wow, Mike Pence has views and positions that are very dangerous for our people. It's as though he thinks we're terrible people."
>"How can we convince him to see things our way?"
>"LET'S PUBLICLY EMBARRASS HIM LOL SURELY HE WILL CHANGE HIS VIEWS AND NOT FEEL THE SLIGHTEST DESIRE TO PAY US BACK"

These people need something that will really make them think.

moar

They had an opportunity to appeal the man head-on and they took it, you think anybody in politics actually reads e-mails or letters or what have you?

The only part of this that was truly embarrassing was the audience booing the man after a relatively polite, brief bit.

>it's almost never okay to use executive orders

what now, faggot?

>Vice president is asked to not fuck over America after a political play has concluded

You mean like Obama?

>its never okay to use exective orders
FTFY

It's condescending and passive aggressive.

they are entertainers, they were on the job, and they decided to insult a paying audience member. Do they realize just how replaceable they are?

No digits, Kek does not approve

It's somewhat fascinating watching the trump voters turn into sjw.
The funny thing is that the people who are twisting their nipples are probably trump supporters jumping ship before he takes office and becomes "the establishment".

So anyone who uses "if he/she would have done/said this" should be ignored were done with that shit. Trump won now everyone will have a turn at him and his administration.
The world is watching but this time Americans are actually paying attention.

model is carol from wetset.net

nigger king*

>you think anybody in politics actually reads e-mails and letters or what have you?

They actually do. Letters anyway. Emails not-so-much, but it's not uncommon to get a reply if you send an actual letter.

Pence is hardline y'all-Qaeda and probably a domnionist. You can't get him to change his religious fervor any more than some taliban mudslime to stop believing in sharia law

>You shouldn't be condescending and troll SJW's

Has Sup Forums gone soft?

Which "rights" is he "actively" trying to take away?

Here let me watch it again
>twitter.com/ghaney22/status/799824250630762500
Nope, it's pretty frank if you ask me

If you think Broadway actors are "easily replaceable" you don't know anything about the business. There are regularly big-name hollywood actors filling these roles.

>You're simplifying it unnecessarily. Pence went to a highly political play, he didn't go to the goddamn Lion king. He didn't order a cheeseburger. Expecting to get zero attention at a politicized arts event when you're the highly controversial newly elected vice president is beyond naive.
How much money do theses actors make, compared to all the people willing to get up and take a bullet for their bravery? Hmm.

What he actually did:
Voted to pass a bill that would allow funding to those who would want conversion therapy to stop being gay.

>History play about Alexander Hamilton
>Very political play
I know this is bait but put some effort into it next time.

Yep - libtards who demand that only blacks can play blacks and asians play asians in a movie or play can cast any friggin' asshat they want to play dead white guys...

>safe space
You seem deeply confused about what this means, and why it's ridiculed.

It's not "any space which is safe", or "any context in which it's inappropriate to put a political agenda before professionalism and good manners". It's retreating from hearing the opposing argument, or information which might contradict one's beliefs.

It's already a political play. A strongly leftist play. Pence was there to expose himself to the point of view represented. He was doing the opposite of hiding from troubling ideas, he was actively taking them in. And the cast launched a personal attack against him for listening.

They didn't do it to say anything he wasn't already hearing every day. The purpose wasn't to communicate ideas. It was to be threatening. It was to point out his presence to the crowd and reiterate the liberal-bubble position that he is as bad as a Nazi and, implicitly, any action anyone might take against him is justified.

The left is winding itself up for more and more serious political violence. Many of them believe a coup is justified, and are strongly opposed to Obama handing over the office peacefully. They openly call for assassinations.

>pay to see a play
>get an onstage lecture

I'd sue them if I weren't a high profile public servant.

I was saying the (((actors))) getting up on a pedestal and talking to the VP like he didn't already know all life matters is childish, condescending, passive aggressive, and trying to pass it off as "raising awareness" is just a lying tactic to justify it.

the producers of "Hamilton" may as well start striking the set. after this, no one wants to see this shit show.

Maybe he should act like it and not say he's going to attempt to get Obama's pro-gay legislature repealed, then.

Maybe he shouldn't say shit like:
>Congress should oppose any effort to put gay and lesbian relationships on an equal legal status with heterosexual marriage.

She was cute.

She was supposed to be some man's wife.

Give me a source of him actually saying that faggot.

You've already lied about him trying to round them up into camps. See .

>after this, no one wants to see this shit show.

They are in new york. No consequences.