Fucking thank you

Fucking thank you.

Of course, now we await the thousands of replies saying it is racist to point out Trump is White and this contributes to his established, elite position.

Because Trump would totally have had a chance even if he was black and had bragged about grabbing White women by the vagina. Or was black and had five kids with three women. Or was black and said anything loudly.

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasnews.com/news/politics/2016/11/17/wall-texas-republicans-see-border-fencing-surveillaince-trump-supporters-see-actual-barrier
twitter.com/AnonBabble

UNDER BUDGET

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

>honesty is dishonesty

this thread sucks

roll

Proof CTR still exists

he's orange though

>Media are STILL trying this shit

Have

They

Learnes

NOTHING

>Because Trump would totally have had a chance even if he was black and had bragged about grabbing White women by the vagina

So like any rapper ever.

I know you're retarded but why the fuck would anybody pay someone else to win an election that has already passed?

Damn,

Drumf is done, this is the end of his presidential campaign.

I'm now #withher

It's absolutely racist to be obsessed about this man being white, and blaming all of his successes for his race.

Dipshit, Corbyn said it, and learn to write the language you fucking mong.

So what?
He promises to change it, and frankly, I have enough trust in him to do it, as opposed to queen Mysoginy on the left.
If he fails, he fails, But I am proud I made my choice.

>Daily Record
Wew lad

>misogynist, racist, ...

I N C O R R I G I B L E

> I have enough trust in him to do it
Wall becomes fence, Hillary goes from criminal to good person and you still trust him.

Rolling now

>wall becomes fence
in a few areas where its geologically impossible to build a wall, and you'd know that if you honestly cared enough to check it
>hillary is good person
she is still under investigation, he said he wouldn't use his power to lock her up because the left has been foaming at the mouth with accusations of fascism

>Daily Retard
I fucked a bitch who works for that paper. Scottish, she was down in Manchester for some student story she was covering. Absolutely gagging for it she was. One of the most shameful lays in my life, but I wanted to get fucking a redhead off my bucket list. Liberal, feminist - you name it, she talked about it until I shut her up temporarily for a good few hours.

Pretty sure she had a boyfriend as well lol

dallasnews.com/news/politics/2016/11/17/wall-texas-republicans-see-border-fencing-surveillaince-trump-supporters-see-actual-barrier

The Trumpwall is the greatest hoax ever

Prepare for 4 years of this.

claiming

Micah knows what's up.