Did 9/11 create Islamic terrorism?

Did 9/11 create Islamic terrorism?

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/american-attacks.aspx
globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_T._Flynn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the other way around

No jealousy did

Could you give some examples of Islamic terrorism that took place before 9/11?

Not denying it, I'm genuinely curious.

I really wish they had rebuilt the buildings nearly identical to the old ones. I hate that the skyline doesn't look like that anymore.

munich massacre 1972

this
and the algerian civil war in the 90's, and France terrorist attacks in the same era, and in Egypt in the 20's. Just a few random examples

I was always wondering why hadn't the air force stopped it, they could've shot the plane down easily

>thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/american-attacks.aspx

It's a list of all Islamic killings on American soil. You can copy and paste the descriptions into Google for the wikipedia page of the happening.

1995 Paris metro bombing

> Could you give some examples of Islamic terrorism that took place before 9/11?

Seriously? I am done with this shitty board. How in the fuck can anyone be so ignorant as to not know about any Islamic terrorism prior to 911?

Get off the Internet and read a fucking book. You are just as bad as the barely literate niggers in Detroit.

Muslims tried to blow up the WTC back in 93. There was loads of Islamic terror attacks before and around that time period as well, but the thing is that most Islamic terror attacks were occurring in Muslim countries since the west did not have a large enough Muslim population to do attacks anyway until about the 70's.

The British-American coup against Mossadegh (Operation Ajax) did.

globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

Sup Forums BTFO!

No.

Watch the Hypernormalization documentary BBC released earlier this year.

It explains what started the terrorism.

tl;dr It was USA and Assad Sr.

It was completely something else

id go so far so say that first iraq war in 1991 with depleted uranium ammo and the subsequent 10 year embargo of medizin, food etc which cost 3 million lifes! many children! so what to do with a fucked up country? lets invade it again and destroy whats left.

all those countries down there could be as rich as saudi and quatar

For fuck sake, the sand people tried to blow up the towers, when Clinton was president. They have been doing this shit for years.

Zbigniew Brzezinski helped create Al Qaeda in 1978 as part of a plan to bring down the USSR.

In 1922 British Intelligence created the Muslim Brotherhood out of the wafd party.

We have a navy ("leathernecks") due to Muslims attacking our trade ships well before then.

The Caliphate was a problematic force even before the Khazarians mass-converted to Jewry around the time the Roman Empire broke in half.

Islamic terrorism occured between those states and within the Ottoman empire. It is an integral part of jihad however the west gave them the ability to bring terrorism to the west.

That was the FBI that tried to blow up the towers. One of their informants turned whistleblower when he figured out the FBI was going to give some inbred moron muzzie an actual bomb.

Thank goodness said moron muzzie parked the truck in the wrong place before it blew up or else the damage would have been much worse.

If we know the real problem is the jew, why are we about to go to war with their mortal enemy, the muslim?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_T._Flynn

A true white nationalist would not fall for this nonsense.

It led us into the global elite having all the control with nothing to prevent It. Idk if Trump can bring us back but maybe he is the hero we need but not the one we deserve.

The Jew is the long game. That's the war.

The short game means stopping the invasion of the Caliphate. That's the battle.

no

please tell me you are not behind proxy.
those are first informed posts i read about geopolitics and false flag op. from an american

y-yeah

US embassy attack, which put Osama on the top of FBI's most wanted list before 9/11

>The short game means stopping the invasion of the Caliphate. That's the battle.

Sure, just don't see this strategy as valuable. Why not go for the real enemy? Forge an alliance with the enemy of the enemy?

They even share the same vaues of a red-pilled person.

You peope make absolutely no sense.

No, Muhammad created terrorism. Islam has been steeped in violence since its inception. At least Christianity had a couple hundred years of pacifism

The navy ship that was attacked in 2000? I can't think of the name.

my face looks exactly like this face

I am a guy

Because the invasion of the Caliphate cannot easily be undone. Mass deportation of physical people is even more difficult than mass deportation of a subversive ideology. Strategy dictates that we stop the invasion before it gets worse as the most immediate danger.

It's going to take much longer for people to begin to understand about the Jewish problem to the extent that we can mount corrective action. Muslims are still foreign enough that the average person will gladly reject them.

"We have one and the same enemy: the absence of a real enemy. If there's no enemy the entire world would be stagnated, purposeless, devoid of any meaning. This is true both for us and for them. We need a war if we wish to make the world go around."

How about a war against not putting a man on Mars?

>Did 9/11 create Islamic terrorism?

I hate all these faggots who've got no clue of what the political narrative was leading to 9/11.

Trump literally predicted 9/11 in one of his books.

american education
the wahabis were already tearing down shiite mosques in the 1890's lol

You must not understand how little regard Wahhabists have for kafr. They even genocide muslims who aren't muslim enough. You think they'd ever play ball with us?

In the first paragraph you're arguing we should do something first because it's more difficult.
In the second paragraph you argue for the same thing because it's much easier.

you make no sense

islam created islamic terrorism

"Man remains what he has always been: just dust."

It's much easier to stop immigration to stop a building problem than to expel an existing problem.

I'm saying the same thing in both paragraphs. We can easily stop the Muslim invasion. It's too late to stop the Jewish invasion so easily.

If I were a Jew, invested in the destruction of my mortal enemies, the White People and the Muslims, what would I be working for?

A War between the two!

This one makes sense.

Yes, of course. That is why the trick is to avoid the war by confining the Muslims to their own territories and not inflaming the problem by fighting Israel's wars and importing the Muslims.

This is basic logic. With that problem avoided, we can turn our attention toward more important issues.

Did you change the premise just now?

Flynn is crazy. He wants a war with Iran. It seems to me beyond confining the muslim population issue.

I don't know. Sorry, I can't be red pilled, I guess.
You people make no sense to me.

War with Iran and at least one former ally is guaranteed.

Maybe I changed the way I explain things, but my premise has been the same for about two years after learning that Muslims were building camps in Calais. At that time I identified the top immediate priority as stopping that before it got worse and more difficult to fix. But almost nobody listened, and now it's worse and more difficult to fix.

As for Flynn, he's not perfect. When it comes to government, everything is a compromise. But he's a step in the right direction compared to what we have now. Rome didn't fall in a day and Rome wasn't built in a day.

The egg came before the chicken