Have an israeli girlfriend

>have an israeli girlfriend
Ask me about what your missing out on, I'm not even Jewish

Does she know the plan for the white genocide?

No, I asked

Did you try to explain the Sup Forums theories?
How she react?

I am in the slow process of red pilling her about her own kind. She is pretty proud of the fact that the Jews run the world. Also she found my swastika flags I had to hide, which put me back a few steps. I busted a nut in her mouth on yam kipper so I'm getting somewhere

Well I surely am not missing out on foreskin.

does she do the thing

Do you put maple syrup on your dick cheese?

If you`re here for attention, at least post pics

What am I missing out on, user?

What's the strangest thing about dating a jew? What's the best thing?

She does exactly what a woman is meant for

>come home to a clean house
> dinner is already ready
> washes my clothes the minute I take them off
> gets on her knees when I tell her too

Here's a picture faggots

how big are her tits?

Checked. Jewesses are great in the sack

Not very big
See this,Worst thing is the amount of fucking attention I have to give her

How do I get myself a QT Jew gf as a non-White?

Nah, first world countries have mastered water works, we can actually pump water to our house and shower regularly.
Don't worry acheducts will come to murica eventually, if schlomo lets you.

Is her penis feminine enough ?

Talmud (one sacred book of jews) says that the Goyim exist to serve the jews, this tipe of relationship is not one intelligent choice for the gentile.Remenber, the mission of this people on the earth is enslave the other races.

You realize if you ever have kids they will want to steal everything and become bankers, plus have a fetish for black clock (much like your girlfriend secretly keeps from you).

If you have a son he will also probably be gay since he comes from a long line of cock sucking dudes.

plz kill gf.

her pussy didn't rip your foreskin off?

you have pink walls in your house?

No chance, they hate shitskins

> Not getting a titty monster

Did she ever instinctively rub her hands together? Or exclaim "oy vey"?

But Jews aren't white :^)

more pics

This image is disgusting, the Jews really make this?

>hiding the cats identity

What is she soing in the US? Avoiding military service?

It's not in my house, never got a titty picture?
Mine is

Is it sideways?

Yes.
But a lot of jews choose to perform the blood sucking with a vaccum tube pump instead of the mouth to avoid herpes

To serve me. I fucked her on yam kipper and busted in her mouth. How does that feel shlomo?

larping ffaggot
sage

How did you meet her? I plan to get a Jewish gf and I'm not Jewish either.

Would racemix with a jew if she was qt and family-oriented, which jew girls tend to be (6ft tall blonde blue eyed man here, lots of jewish girls here also surprisingly have Nordic features).

>omg im such a le race traitor Sup Forums? XD

Feels good.
All the goyburners scum gettin out of my beautiful country theb stealing your children and make them jews, while your women getting schlonged by Tyrese and Mustafa.

>I have a good woman!
>btw I'm going to turn her into a whore and post her nudes all over the place.
Welp.

Friends wife's friend
Honestly just go to Israel and take a pick, they will be sucking your dick everyday to get out of their shithole country

>shithole country

I thought it was the most advanced country in the Mid East.
And I do plan on going there. Don't know if I should bring my Trump hat but maybe it'll attract the red pilled Jewesses

Is it true that they have blades inside their vaginas that will cut off your foreskin if you're not already circumcised?

>implying anyone on Sup Forums has a girlfriend or ever has sex
Nice trips though.

By the way, your guys think Veronica Evalion is Jew?If yes, maybe I would date her, or maybe not.Some people think she is Jewish and controled oposition of the ZOG, the Varg Vikernes itself anwers my comment in his channel saying for me that she is controled oposition, should be true.Anyway independent of her race, she have good ideas, is one tipe of woman that is rare today.

Don't listen to that troll. Israel is not a shithole(only the Arab,Haredi amd Mizrachi places are, but outside Jerusalem etc you have nothing to find there).
Bring your Trump hat. Most people outside Leftist Tel Aviv are crazy for him.

Thinking well,a gentile dating one jewish woman is always a bad idea.

They have a complete shit economy the averagely make 200$ a week and everything is the same price if not more expensive than here in the us. Don't listen to this proud faggot, Jews are always trying to trick you

i didnt think Israel was left-right politics.

Where do you two live? america?

yeah, you describe our economy good. the other Isreali is just proud faggot.
how old is she?
can we have just one more pic to be sure she is Israeli?, (so far it's seems so from the room but I'm not sure.

>200$ a week
That's fucking minimum wage. You probably only know young Israelis with no academic degree or job experience who work in shitty temporary jobs after 3 years of military service to fund their trip to India.

But yeah everything is pretty expensive here, because jews love to jew eachother out of their money. Many poorfag Israelis move to Berlin or elsewhere because they can't afford living here.

Not only trick, they want enslave all gentile enslave the gentiles is the final objective of the jews.

also the averagely make 270$ a week
minimum wage is 6.67 per hour.

We live in New York and she's 22

Does she have a Jewish name?

What's her name?

Does she loan you money with no interest?

Some deep shit going on there

>i'm a race traitor

go take some 9mm aspirin

>mfw jew gf
>mfw she knows I idolize Hitler

Her name is hilla you nosey faggots, pretty easy to find her with all the info im giving. Please do

>fucked her on yam kipper
wew

she's going to jew you out for a liver or 2 be careful OP at worst you'll lose one of your eyes

Jewish nationalism IS the state of Israel, so you can't accept that the state of Israel exists and then at the same time say the idea of a white or black or whatever nation is 'crazy'

Why do jewish women love Black men so much?

Just dont let them jew your sons dick.

You and your kids will be the chosen people.
LIving the dream man.

israeli women are fucking insane, it's the same story

good luck

> pretty easy to find her with all the info im giving. Please do
Do you know hom many Hilas there is?
give last name or give please more pics.

also does she want to stay in america or comeback to Israel?

I'm just find jewish names interesting, calm down burger, maybe ask her for a bj

love how she uses that hand to cover her flat chest

Are you circumcised? Because Jewish girls don't touch anything that isn't at least 10% off

those that dont go after a decent job and a degree usually escape to abroad, this does not bother me because the filth can stay out. we need hard working honest people not the trash kikes that eat and shit everything the soros globalist media spit at them.

6 689.254 U.S. dollars also this will probably be my monthly salary when ill finish my engineering degree.

YOU FUCKING RETARDED KEK SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE HE'L ACTUALLY GET HER RO COME BACK.

הייתי רוצה כרגע כפתור שישגר אותך לטרבלינקה יבן זונה טיפש.

KEK# sorry about that buddy i'm typing from my phone.

More Jewesses for me then.

Why do you bite your fingernails?

מה? יהומו

>I busted a nut in her mouth on yam kipper

>nose

I make almost double that and dropped out of high school I am a better Jew than actual jews

How much of a kink is she?

She always tries to put shit in my asshole, so that's that

What should I expect from a Jewish gf? Any Jewish things I should know? I have no religion so that shouldn't be a problem for me.

Read all my other comments you lazy faggot. Just be American and go to Israel they will line up. You need money too, best girlfriend you will ever have

What about her's?

I read the entire thread and you haven't really discussed any religious aspects if there were any. Or differences between a Jew and goy gf. Is the nagging stereotype true?

>You need money too

Will be majoring in computer science, so that'll be no problem.

I'm not down with butt stuff
Not a big deal with her. She does all of her holidays, and she respects that I'm not Jewish so she doesn't put that thing by the door or any Jewish things around the house. I also don't put any crosses. Also it's a bad thing for them to date outside of Jewish, it's kind of like a white woman fucking a black guy but way worse to them

Do her parents care she's dating a goy?

>I busted a nut in her mouth on yam kipper

No her mom loves me her dad hates me because I am learning a bit of Hebrew and said in Hebrew aba ba tavi neshaka, which means daddy's here give me a kiss while she was on the phone with him kek

kek,
did you been in Israel then?
what do you think about here?
if she wants you both living here, how will you react?

Never been to israel, don't have many thoughts on it. Only know about it from israelis i know. If she wanted to move there i would probably say yes she misses her family and I have no family so it would work out. I can do all my work on computer and phone so money wouldn't be Issue

>I can do all my work on computer and phone so money wouldn't be Issue

Developer?

Seriously, this is one of the biggest reasons to be with a Jewess.... I should know

No, Its kind of hard to explain but I run a small national job lead company. I basically send jobs to subcontractors and take 50%. Like when you call a local plumber I really live across the country and am middle man and send someone close to you

based