Born into this world against my will

>born into this world against my will
>forced into a life of debt slavery and wagecucking with no escape
>fed illusions of free will by the media and snake oil salesmen
>attempt suicide but prevented by inbuilt natural reflexes in my body's irrational desire to survive
>1/3 chance of a hell, heaven or nothingness awaiting me after death

Why would an omnipotent and omniscient being such as a God enforce such harsh constraints of life Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4dT8FJ2GE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1/3 chance of hell, heaven or nothingness awaiting me after death

thats where youre wrong

god has a plan

if you compare 7000 Years with eternity its nothing.

1. It's omniscient, omnipotent and evil.
2. It's not omniscient, omnipotent or evil.
3. It doesn't exist.

I'm going with option 3

at least you were born a first worlder.

>3 possible outcomes
>probability for each is 1/3
For fucks sake, now i'm angry. Thanks.

Why dont you just get good

>forced into debt slavery
Or you could work for your self
You're just not smart enough to figure out what you are good at

For lulz you fucking pussy

The Demiurge is a cruel fucker.

human beings are radically free

Shut the fuck up nerd, although he got his metrics wrong people understood what he meant.

>basic math
>olol u nerd

Man, off yourself.

>i blame God for evil men's constructs

everyone has free will, dont blame God, blame the elites who want to ruin your life and dumb you down

its not about your amusement or fairness . you exist to entertain something far more complex than yourself

humans construct religions to make them feel better not to explain things.thats why they are inflexible mostly. your comfort comes at the price of limited knowledge

>he hasn't taken the holographic pill yet
kek!

>tfw Zoroastrianism solved theodicy by admitting God isn't all powerful and needs your help in a desperate war with the Devil
>tfw this is so much cooler and makes so much more sense than actual Christian theology that Christians sort of believe it

>Why would an omnipotent and omniscient being such as a God enforce such harsh constraints of life Sup Forums?

To make you actively try to overcome them

Atleast you weren't born in Sweden

Just be free you cucks amd enjoy life YOUR OWN WAY. Do whatever the fuck you like. Self-improve. Dont let anyone tell you how to live or what to fucking do.

And then came the Jews and ruined everything.

Because there is no god.

consider for one second that gnosticism could easily be a satanic lie

God doesn't want pussies like you in his heaven thats why he toughens you up here.

Your will was imbued to your meat body by your ancestors and cultural influencers including Christ. Feelings of hopelessness and rebellion are normal in a hopeless and valueless society.

You have a chance for your will to influence the world and live forever through imbuing the meat bodies of others or you can influence no one, die childless and have your will destroyed with your body.

The logical system which God has set out for us is a world we can understand and progress in. Harsh realities are there to overcome them, without them we would still be formless blobs content in our puddles.

>>born into this world against my will
How exactly do you know this?

Because to an omnipotent and omniscient God, you are a character in a story that exists by his will alone.

Do you think Leo Tolstoy thought overmuch of how awful Levin's life was when he wrote Anna Karena? How many hours of sleep do you think Tolkien lost over the fate of Ugluk? Did you, playing D&D as a youth, ever feel bad for putting goblins in the path of your players' PCs to kill?

No, of course not. The characters exist to participate in the story. Their fates are only a matter of joy or sorrow within the context of the story--to the author, they are immortal concepts that exist forever in his mind. They are pieces of him, put to paper for the purposes of his art.

You are a piece of God writ small for the telling of a cosmic story. Whatever you may experience, however joyous or terrible, however wrought with suffering your existence might be, it does not matter. There is no more point getting upset over it than there is getting upset over Oscar Wilde's The Devoted Friend.

Or, you know, don't believe in God. It doesn't change a damn thing either way, he wrote you however you are.

Because life's been shit ever since I was born.
Had I known this was going to happen, then I wouldn't have chosen life. So either I was not informed of the consequences or I was given no choice. The difference is only cosmetic.

So we can work to kill the pedo ring in politics.

So we can work to free humanity from psychopathy.

>>>>implying it couldn't just as likely be the opposite

When you have eternity and the entire universe at your disposal, you often create things for amusement. We are the amusement, random, unpredictable, volatile yet intelligent beings that struggle our whole life to find the purpose of our existence and in the process subjugate other people because they are different.

Existence is a cruel joke.

Haha yeah OP just go down to the job store and pick one out where you work for yourself man

>implying

>Had I known this was going to happen, then I wouldn't have chosen life
How do you know?
Maybe the Cosmic You is a noble minded entity willing to go through hardships for a greater goal, rather than the selfish, soft and weak-willed entity that is the physical you.

well put user
God bless

God has a plan for you, it just involves endless suffering and hate.

btw he loves you

Maybe you shouldn'ta swam as fast then huh?

omg you're right!
I guess we better start believing that we experience endless suffering and hate for no reason or greater purpose at all then, because that's so much better lol

No god created this universe, that is the whole point. The world is cruel because the universe doesn't care and we come from the natural world, and the natural world is one of the cruelest things in the universe and is completely devoid of care.

Is it redpilled?

except those characters are just that - characters - while man has real freedom and consciousness

i feel like this board is literally turning more and more into /x/ by the day

muslims*

>1/3

>Not correctly typing 2/3

user...

>Maybe the Cosmic You
That's hardly me, is it? Removing cosmic knowledge from any person would effectively create a new person, or transform it into a low-brow simulation. The cosmic me could be a greater and better "me" but it's not me as I am right now.

I don't think that I'm just a simulation, but if I am, then I would definitely hate the better "me" for putting me through it.

Free will was an accident. It wasn't supposed to be this way. "The Demiurge" didn't have this in mind.

Because God is a serb.

Cruelty and care are exclusively human. Maybe we should stop needlessly personifying things.

>implying that we have free will
Through brain scans we see that we make up our choices before thinking about them, we have the illusion of free will but thats it.

>forced into a life of debt slavery and wagecucking with no escape

What makes you think there's no escape?

The escape is putting the truth on the table.

maybe there is a non-material soul that can affect the value a quantum system will take on when it's observed

You may suffer in this life but in the next life you are everything you wished you'd become. God is great.

yes there is

>Maybe we should stop needlessly personifying things.
Only thing is our ancestors didn't have the modern advanced concepts required to express these things without personifying them. If we wan't to understand what they meant we have to adopt their language for that pursuit. My ancestors wrote about God for a thousand years, they seem to know what they are talking about when it comes to most things so I give them the benefit of the doubt when it comes to personification and everything suddenly not only makes sense but what I used to call crap as a kid turns out to be their best stuff by far.

Look at these self important hedonistic faggots singing a 13th century hymn of humility, Christianity feels like our cultures only hope.
youtube.com/watch?v=e4dT8FJ2GE0

I don't think browsing this thread and having these thoughts can be healthy to the mind.

I'm so jealous of simple minded people that just have enough with the everyday world.

Test.

Why would a powerful God have to give you "happiness".

You reap what you sow.

either
1. there are no gods, so all earthly stuff is super important because this is all we have

2. everything is unfolding according to the plans of a perfectly good and perfectly just so there's no need to worry either way.

3. everything is unfolding according to the plans of an imperfect non-good, possibly evil God, all you can do is watch or join in the fight

>perfectly good and perfectly just so there's

should be "perfectly good and perfectly just god" damnit

God defines what is good. He is only imperfect through your limited understanding of Him.