Kek is a false god

Daily reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/18/politics/steve-bannon-donald-trump-hollywood-reporter-interview/?sr=google_news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Praise Kek

I'd like to add that even doing this for 'fun' or 'pleasure' will nevertheless warrant painful punishment.

Jesus was a jew, just like op.

nice try at getting 777s

What are your thoughts on the book of Hosea?

Chaos is order.

deus kek

>literally worshipping a Jew
Good goy

Fuck that sandy kike on a stick

Praise kek

LoL Jesus was a faggot shit skin.

spreads my asshole

Doesn't Kek predate Christianity? Next you are going to tell me dinosaurs never existed and the fossils we find were placed there by the devil too.

nice... so it is real

>and and
and and you are a Christcuck.

Jesus was a Christian. Jews killed him.

OP is right

You still haven't answered my question. What are your thoughts on the cuckold prophet Hosea?

>not praising Kek
Watch out for that edge there, buddy.

stop. just stop.

>Not really knowing that god made Kek
God, you make me sick for a fellow Christian

t. Christian

didnt read it yet

Our Lady of Discord would probably beg to differ.

PRAISE KEK DIGITS BE UPON HIM

Kek will eat the "true" god alive

KEK IS WITH US.

In the book of Hosea, the prophet Hosea is commanded to God to buy his cheating wife from sex slave owners. He is literally commanded by God to be a cuck.

every character in the Bible is flawed in one way or another, besides Christ.
if he was a cuck he was a cuck.

Everything both good and bad comes from God.
That includes Chaos.

God literally commanded him to be a cuck. If he weren't commanded to be a cuck, he wouldn't have married that whore Gomer in the first place. Him being a cuck was not primarily because of his character, but because God told him to do so.

Daily reminder that kek isn't the god of lolrandumb, but the god of order from chaos, the free market of ideas and voluntary association.

Kek is an ancap.

what's your point?

wtf??
KEK, smite this blasphemer.

>the book of Hosea
ops pic says JC like 6 words in

So the globalist are the good guys?

everyones an ancap. Obama never declared war on all the countries that allow child prostitution, that makes him an ancap

My point is that according to the Bible, an all perfect God commanded his prophet to be a cuck. Why would a perfect God do that?

Praise kek!

It's worse too because God then literally compares himself to a cuck by comparing people who worship him to cheating spouses, because they cheat (sin) and then ask for forgiveness which he always provides.

God is a self-admitted cuck.

You cannot stop it now.
They have been awoken and the power which they bring with them ftom the east will fall gently like snow, but once the dawn breaks and light shines upon it all who worship the masters of illusion will drown in it

Praise kek

Only one God

Praise kek

Yet the Prophet of Kek walks among us.

>thinking people are unironically "worshiping" kek even if they say they are.

Okay. I bet you think Sup Forums isn't 90% satire too.

Kek is not actually a manifestation of an ancient Egyptian god. Kek is the manifestation of our collective will working to sow chaos in the universe and make America great again. Stop worrying so much. Meme magic is real but it is not something so debased as summoning egyptian demons.

Really makes me think

I long for endless primal chaos

Praise Kek.

Something tells me the Jews who wrote the Hosea had really intense cuck fetishes.

that really activated my almonds

Doing God's work, brother.

>why would a good and loving god do X
i don't know.
there's no way to show that he couldn't have had a good and loving reason to do or allow X though.
>intellectual formulation of the problem of evil/cuckoldry BTFO

lies

What is this, proselytization for ants?

>he fell for the jew king meme
There is only KEK now

He didn't just allow it; He commanded it.

>digits

daily reminder that we're making a w40k style warp god and cant stop us

Kek is a meme and your post is low bait
nice image dimensions

>900x3186 pixels
big fuckin' ants

forgot to add you

that's why i added "do"
keep up nigger

praise kek

You know what I've noticed? Kek and everything involving him is the official response that atheists here have to the fedora meme. Christfags had been spamming that meme here for years, then they calmed down, but then the whole Kek thing took over.

I'm not sure who to side with right now, but I can always just back out of it since it's stupid internet stuff. I wouldn't even be typing this or looking at this right now if I had something better to do!

But yes, the "fedora tippers" now have a strong retort to the fedora meme.

Did Jesus give us victory? I don't think so. PRAISE KEK.

Christians did this

There's only one God. And only one form of worship of God. That's living every day, for God.

Yahweh is a fake God

The Christian God is a fake God

All religions and corporations thrive on meme magic

Satan is only an extension or creation of God, and at the end of the day, Satan, as well Kek, are only agents of God that challenge humanity.

The freemasons once thought they had this duty, well shows over. We're taking over now.

>Kek is the god of primordial darkness and chaos.

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/18/politics/steve-bannon-donald-trump-hollywood-reporter-interview/?sr=google_news

You people don't know what you've done!

Chaos is nature which is true God. Beings that play God are Enkian Satanists, and beings that tell you to give up your power are Enlillian Satanists.
Nobody needs Jesus.

Praise kek!

TRIPS!

KEK IS HERE! PRAISE KEK!

kek is underage faggotry period. or canadian down syndrome.

Why would god/jesus christ care? If they exist then kek is their creation, and the whole existence is just their playground. Literally what would they care what some overclocked ape brain thinks about a fucking GOD.

Hold on a sec
>*Chomps Doritos*
So you're telling me
>*Licks fingers*
That Jesus Christ
>*Chugs Mountain Dew*
Was an aryan n shit?
>*Burps*

PRAISE KEK!

thats just not true

If belasings kek is with me and he shall prove you wrong

Also reminder kek is part of the ogdoad and through that brought Ra ,together they creating everything that is.

I never understand how you can't understand a simple thing...

Whily your god is the true one because of a series of books, then that's mutually applicable to any religion, if we made the Kekian Bible that says the exact same thing... Now KEK is the real god and your god is not

SHADILAY

If Kek was really made by satan (he isn't, Praise Kek), I'd still support Kek even if it meant I'd be helping Satan

jesus wasnt even convincing enough to get all the jews to convert. people that had never seen david copperfield should have been blown away with water to wine

Meant blessings also praise kek

>jewish percentage closely matches no religion

More evidence that atheists are worthless cucks.

Kek has spoken! Praise kek!

>the only evidence for Christianity is the Bible
wrong

read "the case for Christ" by lee strobel

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

[He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”]

[“Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. 23 “Truly[f] I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them.]

The bible acknowledges meme magic, you serpent-seeded cuck!

muslims and commies gtfo

praise kek

>File: kek is a false god spirit(...).png (95 KB, 777x777)
>777x777
Nice troll OP.

Oh well, now I can also write a book to sustain the existence of KEK and I will name it: "The Case for KEK"... Looked onto it, it seems more of an anecdotal fallacy

>anecdotal fallacy
yeah, fuck history.

>all the countries that allow child prostitution

W-which ones?
Asking for... a friend, yes a friend.

There is history of other religions to support their existence

whoa, that's amazing.
were there eyewitness testimonies of people recorded who purported to witness the events first hand who didn't recant their testimony even over persecution torture and death?
were their existence and persecution of these eyewitnesses corroborated by contemporary sources that were hostile to the beliefs of the people who claimed to see the events themselves?

If you ask me, look at the cures of the pharaohs, does this means that egyptian gods exist? Or is merely a coincidence?