POLAND BECOMES MONARCHY - JESUS CHRIST CROWNED

I wish I were joking but it's really fucking happening. Today, top priests in our country proclaimed Jesus Christ to be the King and Sovereign of Poland on a regular coronation mass.

Both our President and PM attended the mass. Tens of thousands of Catholics gathered around the Cracow Łagiewniki cathedral praying for Christ's guidance.

wprost.pl/kraj/10031403/Akt-Przyjecia-Jezusa-Chrystusa-za-Krola-i-Pana-Kilkadziesiat-tysiecy-osob-w-Krakowie.html

>you're pulling my leg you stupid fucking slavshit

No, it's 100% genuine. It's too stupid to be false.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

interesting, looks like i got 10 more reasons to go to Sup Forumsand

Nothing wrong with this. You are the minority

Bumping
>inb4 church corruption

Jesus Christ has been dead for thousands of years. He won't be able to govern Poland I fear.

Christ is King of all. You can choose to believe or not. Free will

t. Muhammed

This is the coolest shit.

>monarchy being declared in 2016
>not a shit version of older ideas

man, the future is looking bright. God bless poland seriously this is pretty dope

Not even religious but that's pretty cool good job boland.

Fuckin based

Betweem this and the total criminilization of abortion Poland is more based by the day.

I hope you need some argentinian cultural enrichment over there.

How can a nation be so based?

Fuckin rare

Poland permanently uncucked.

What champions.

>POLAND BECOMES MONARCHY - JESUS CHRIST CROWNED

Awaits Jewish hysteria; anticipates lugenpresse circulating how evil Medieval Christians persecuted them and even include links to punishing witches, not realizing what they just told everyone.

Hopefully they do the same for america

That's kinda cool

Christ is the King of Kings, all nations should be doing this desu.

This a bad thing??

I might move to Poland if this Trump thing doesn't work out.

I don't get it, how can you crown someone who is dead?

Turns out all you need to be a great nation is a Nationalist invasion and destruction of your capital-leafs take note

it's only a matter of time before they go full DEUS VULT

I'm sure there is some unelected group of people who surely have a hotline to heaven. And surely they'll be impartial and honest transductors of the message.

Ffs germany just lighten up

So?

In 1646 our King took out a referendum of the realm asking people if they believed the Virgin Mary was only a patroness to the realm or the actual physical queen of the realm and since they overwhelmingly responded the latter we held a coronation and ever since then no king or queen of the realm has wore a crown. Our monarchy ended but it's still widely believed and celebrated that the Virgin Mary is queen of the Kingdom of Portugal specially since the reported miracle of her appearing to people in Fátima.

Welcome to the club.

Deus Vult!

Time to move to Poland

this is like the altright equivalent of celebs answering political questions with quirky replies that normies put on facebook as some lulzy 3pic pwnage

le jesus narwhal bacon jajaja XD

it's absolutely nothing, fucking non statement.Sup Forums these days will make a thread about anything

Das wright.
He da Kang og Kangs.
He da jew kang, da kang on high, da mates kang, he evon da burger kang.
KANGS AN SHIEET!

>based.

Pretty nice story

Last time Germany lightened up, we used Dutch census data to do some fun house cleaning.

>according to Sup Forums this is good but Sharia is bad

What is the difference again?

Regnum Poloniae when ?

Bacon and loose women.

Christianity is red pilled consevative based white shit.
Islam is commie blue pill cuck shit
Mohamed is a shitskin, Jesus was actually a blonde blue eyed Nordic that wants to protect the future of white people

DEUS VULT

Soon.

Do we still own you?

>Jesus of Nazareth

Can a person with a criminal record hold such a position? It's common knowledge he was sentenced.

Christianity practiced to its fullest create people like the Amish, which mean based ethno-tribalist men who keep their women in check, and non-whore women.

Islam practiced to its fullest create blood thirsty djihadis and commie hell-holes like ISIS, Pakistan, and so on

based Poland

Based Polen. Dominus vobiscum, fratres.

>King
>Not Emperor
boland...pls

Im not a religious person but good on poland for this, ill take christfags over mudslimes any day

the world is ugly but this is beautiful

>crowning jews
never go full degenerate

Yeah no doubt about that and I bet they are the people who are also responsible for this.

The Anarchist are shitting there Self's

youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU

WHEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVE

I'm going to Krakow in 3 days too. God damn I can't wait to see it.

That's great. Poland is on the right path.

Jakes on you fegget; tomorrow is Feast of Christ the King.

No that's very good and a step in the right direction

Same here. At the end of his life Sthephen the Saint offered the crown of Hungary to the Virgin Mary in 1038. Since then, the crown (called the Holy Crown) itself was regarded as the highest majesty of the state, through which the rulers gain the right to rule.

>Teutonic knights
It's always a fucking leef

It is batshit insane, but considering the tide of Islam sweeping through most of Europe, we need to reaffirm Christianity's position.

I'm an atheist, but I much prefer this over Ahmeds and Mohammeds of the world imposing Sharia Law.

Based Poland

Which is why you should lighten up again. Was a blast last time.

God is a Pole

>Jesus Christ has been dead for thousands of years. He won't be able to govern Poland I fear.
A follower of Chaos and its spawn would say that German

Poland is quickly becoming WH40k tier.

Sandnigger religion. Poland is lost. RIP Poland.

Sweden needs to lead the charge in reclaiming its indigeneous religion. Norse pagan state fucking when?

good job poland. europa rising.

Christianity is part of our culture, if you turn your back on it you turn your back on the West.

Pope has exclusive rights on that hotline, they will get excommunicated if they try to butt in.

this
i'm sitting around bored on my ass now since we didn't have to revolt for the elections, go ahead and start the 4th reich and i'll be over there in a hot minute with my shit

BASED POLAND

DEUS VULT

The cuck that lives in Vatican surely won't do shit and simply will come and kiss our feet.

I'm pretty sure Christ was in favor of a separation between Church and State

fucking autism
poland outnumbered the teutonics.

pretty sure Jesus would always be in favor of a government created to pump out devout Catholics and rule by Biblical notions

>catholicism
>anything but a perversion of the Word of God

fuck off papal whore

loyaleest

Thats why we elected Pence as VP.

Jesus, Poland... (no pun intended), how can you POSSIBLY be so b-b-b-based!?

I have some Polish blood, and I never thought I'd say this... but it's NOT. ENOUGH.

Fuck you atheistic swcularist faggot.

Sounds good to Lambright!

>upload pics to Sup Forums
>find Polish qt3.14
>impregnate said Polish qt3.14
>upload pics to Sup Forums

Is polish hard to learn? I'd love to live in a country that recognises Jesus as their King; not joking.

How hard is it to learn Polish and can I get work I labs doing chemicals and shit?

Seriously fuck this gay-ass non-country.

>praying to Mary
ultimate cuckoldry

Poland will rise from the ashes of Europe.
hope is kindled

Fucking cucks

>Poland crowned a middle easterner king

Poland yes?

this

Do you want an explanation of the difference between Islam and Christianity or will you just go full retarded again?

remove Christfags
>not masturbating because of the DJOAS

>encouraging an Anglo to pollute a white genepool

that's blasphemy, he said his kingdom was in heaven

crusade against heretic poles when?

>not worshipping Satan
>not worshipping the Gods of your ancestors
>2016
kysfam

>poland becomes monarchy!
>Oh nice
>but not really though

>I'm 14 years old
>I go online while wearing a fedora
>I tell people to worship Satan who I don't believe in
>???
>Profit!!

>USA going over to put the damn huns in their place again, this time the Germanistan Caliphate
>USA and England going at it together one more time
>for old times sake

Kill yourself you cringeworthy fat faggot

Shouldn't you be at the mosque Sven?

im talking about helping them you idiot
you seriously think that the world can afford another war in europe, against europeans?

EXPLAIN THIS

Jesus lives