What happened to 2020?

POO IN OUTER SPACE

20% muslim
Superpower
Pick one faggot

>world's first pooperpower

death to christkikery

Still another 60 years to go before they work out how to use toilets

Jesus Christ, the rest of the world turned into a real shithole to make that happen!

i hope i'm dead by then and there is no reincarnation...

And when they finally get them, they run out of water.

You might just shit in a toilet by then

Unfortunately, India was cursed with weak and inappropriate system of government when it won independence, while China was blessed with Communist government.

India will be superpower if Maoist insurgency wins.

ICBPM (Inter-Continental Balistic Poo Missile)
ISPRO (Indian Space Poo Research Organization)
ISPS (Indian Space Poo Station)
IPF (International Poo Fund)

Superpoower

are you time traveller? tell which virtual currency to buy

at least you're honest with yourself "2080"

because that's how long it would take under the best scenario
things working against this outcome
over population
surrounded by nuclear enemy states
caste system deeply engrained in national psyche
everybody else equally as hungry for power and greatness

more likely
Intergalactic Europa Super Empire 2080

would not underestimate this guy.

Bollywood releases its trillion rupee Harry Potter spin-off 'Hari Pooper and the prisoner of Pakistan'.

did it take them that long to discovered he flush system?

hahahahha keep going pleeeease

You have to retain your province kashmir first

Poo power takes a while to decompose for it to be used as biofuel

A POOper POOwer eh?

POO

I love Kerala. They're some chilled out motherfuckers. I think India has a lot of potential and can become a great power if a good portion of their population adopts Protestant Christianity, like South Korea and Taiwan. Hinduism and fatalistic thinking associated with Hinduism is what is holding India back. They need some Protestant work ethic and individualism!

Give it enough time and India is just going to shit all over everyone.

oh god not another one of you fools. at the current rate at which things are going we will be on par with china in about two hundred years. swachh bharat has not worked, and we need a leader who will stop buying military equipment from globalists for the sake of diplomacy. the BJP needs to be reformed and made more fashy and less fatty. there is no reason to believe that we will fix our country under this sort of rule. we need to restart the caste system and make it official, give the castes actual jobs, make the brahmins focus on science rather than religion, as the only correct religion for a stronger india is neoreactionary buddhism like burma has,or kekism. we must retake kashmir and regain control of the pakistan-china economic corridors that take away our trade. we must stop selling our aluminum to china for muchcheaper than what they sell us back in actual material. we need a makeinindia movement that focuses on local firms and not globalist ones exploiting our labour. we must trade with russia and make our millitary great. there is no reason for us to buy the overpriced trash that the eurocrats try to sell us.we need to haev right wing death squads to flush out the mudslimes. only with all these reforms, along with a campaign to end open defecation can we prosper. perhaps we will finally have to resort to killing people who do not poo in th loo. it should solve our overpopulation problem too.

>tank
>septic tank
kek
pic was the capcha

all of this should take at least a hundred years, and to stabilize the caste system would take another hundred.

>2080
>India is superpower
>poo everywhere

Basically need to establish a monarchy, right?
Because i don't see any of these things happening in a democratically way.

Listen, we all know what things need to be done to make India a superpower.
We have talented people to do the work, someone just needs to give orders.

>Also about the caste system.

I think caste system days are over, they are too many professions and in the future even more will come and locking people by being born into a certain family doesn't sound too good to me.

Year is 2080

White people trolled you into continuing the caste system, now they are still at the top, but now in India, and the entire world.

>we will finally have to resort to killing people who do not poo in th loo. it should solve our overpopulation problem too.

I think we both are aware that the poor of our nation have no desire to have a better live or even want there children to have a better life.

Why do think there are so many homeless?
Because all of them can't have jobs, No!
Because they do not wish to work!

The best we could do is kick them out of the our country or sterilize them.

Regardless of gender/religion or ethnicity.

its funny how the whites keep getting cucked by their nigger loving governments into getting gangbanged in some raghead shitholes for god and people, then they aggregate and whine about liberals on Sup Forums, while we systematically slaughter the mudslimes in kashmir lol

keep it short bub
nobody's interested in BJP/Congress whatever
>this is Sup Forums
not NDTv and crap

I know right.

>Be born into a germanic tribe
>can't grow crops on your land so kill and fight for the next hundred of years.
>die in useless wars
>Modern day germany
>all of the people that died in wars since the beginning is useless, welcoming islamic invasion and all the women are whores.

God damn it, white people are delusional if they think there lives are any better than untouchables in India.

the caste system won't really be about locking jobs on a small range of things, but will encompass a larger range of jobs. sometimes I think that the caste system has lost whatever use it could have had in maintaining genetic superiority, but by now caste has become slightly less related to genetics because of all the mixing that happened.
A monarchy without populist support will fail. That is why the political climate will take about a hundred years to change, at maximum shitposting power.

will keep its short for you whities
>mudslimes in india are pakis
>are intentionally kept poor
>mudslimes make for good target practice
>we are already right wingers

your alt right is based on being white, ours is based on being a hindu, end of debate

I didn't want to seem too critical of the current government, while still pointing out mistakes.

hmmmm. If India becomes a superpower, can you guarantee both kebab and chink removal? this is something I can potentially endorse. who would be in charge of this movement? sikh? hindu?

Which state do you live in?

In most of the states still upper caste people marry other upper caste people.

So you're basically talking about having nobles and giving them certain jobs.

Basically Indian aristocracy.

>That is why the political climate will take about a hundred years to change.

How could you know for so sure were people in 2004 even imaging of having a right wing government like we currently have?

Also we're living in modern times, so if anything's about to happen it would happen within our lifetimes. Everything's process is faster.

hindu most likely. I don't think we would remove anything past china though.

kebab removal is an agenda of the current indian government, you guys just box them in from the west, we'll do from east
chinks removal - needs a different strategy cos mudslimes have a tendency to kill themselves off, chinks...not so much

sikhs hate mudslimes more than hindus, irrespective who co

>kebab removal is an agenda of the current indian government

I don't see any kebab being removed from Gujarat or any parts of India?

I have lived in UP, Karnataka, and now in Tamil Nadu.
the shift from congress to BJP was largely due to corruption. what sort of thing would bring our country to our goal that soon?
there is no excuse that a party can give. incremental progress will have to be made.

>what sort of thing would bring our country to our goal that soon?

Maybe becoming a first world country.
I can see most of the middle class people voting up for a monarchy.

>incremental progress will have to be made.
That is true, but i don't think that would take 100 years. In most, i would assume 25 - 30 years more.

it does not happen in a systematic manner. once in a while there are communal riots but they do not accomplish anything on a larger scale. the best way to remove them is to make them feel unwelcome, which is what our government is trying to do

POO

a first world country would be filled with liberals coddled by comfort. remember, weak men make bad times, bad times make strong men, strong men make good times, and good times make weak men
the only way out is to institute strength and military straining and discipline. the jews do this well.
it will take more time. the switch from a right wing party like BJP to something so neoreactionary that there isn't even a hint of it in indian politics will take a very long time.

Reminder that the Indus Valley Civilisation had latrines in 2800 BCE. It's nearly 5000 years later, they will never poo in loo

>Year is 2080,
>India is 10% and 40 years into the national program to bring a functioning toilet to every home.
Good luck with that ya dirty fuckers.

Lmao castes
Fucking indians