Brit/pol/ - That'll Be £14.99 Plus Tip edition

>UK needs migration 'because native Britons are bloody stupid', says pro-EU (((lord)))
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/peer-lord-immigration-native-britons-bloody-stupid-kerr-migration-a7425336.html?cmpid=facebook-post

>required watching - newfags fucking click
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=MWHPJ8hO-ZM

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=YtBdiNghl7c

>'Child' migrant guilty of raping boy, 5, after arriving in UK is handed rehabilitation order
express.co.uk/news/uk/734123/Migrant-rape-five-year-old-boy-rehabilitation-order-Derby-court

>Heavyweight Brexiteers among 60 Tory MPs to demand clean break from the EU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/19/heavyweight-brexiteers-go-public-as-60-tory-mps-demand-clean-bre/

>Snoopers' Charter that will let police hack into phones and check anyone's browser history becomes law after peers backed down on amendments
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3950988/Snoopers-Charter-law-peers-backed-amendments.html

>Drop Brexit case appeal, senior Tories urge May
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38034411

>Corbyn accuses Theresa May of whipping up hatred against migrants
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/nov/19/corbyn-accuses-theresa-may-of-whipping-up-hatred-against-migrants

>Tories threaten to take power away from House of Lords if it stalls Brexit
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-house-of-lords-delay-theresa-may-article-50-vote-parliament-a7422731.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/19/calais-child-refugees-forced-to-work-for-nothing?CMP=share_btn_tw
medium.com/@jakeybob/brexit-maps-d70caab7315e#.qtl0n8vjw
youtube.com/watch?v=NGrLb6W5YOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

first for cuckold corbyn

i fantasise about driving T-14 through south london with my slav frends while cuck british population to weak and noguns to do anything lol

2nd for tunnocks tea cakes desu

What's for dinner lads?

>just been pegged

Never forget lads.

>london
>british population

How fucked i'm I lads??

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/19/calais-child-refugees-forced-to-work-for-nothing?CMP=share_btn_tw

(are these phones the 'refugees' are holding monthly or pay as you go.)

Depression and sadness, lad

>Local kebab shop has put the fact that it's 5 star rated on it's menu front and centre like it's some kind of achievement

What did they mean by this?

You have 10 seconds to explain why you won't vote for Labour in 2020.

Traitors

I really don't want Islamic Communism.

I like there being a white working class

>sincerly
>sally hardcase

top kek lad.

Question: Why are Austria, Britain, Denmark and the Netherlands slightly more sensible in terms of immigration and multiculturalism than other rich western European nations?

So really we're in for a very exciting year 2017.

Le pen wins in the spring then the EU will begin to collapse and riots will start across Europe.

Germany will start WWIII to secure the migrants safety of course. When the French surrender it will be US/UK vs Germany.

Picked up a garlic bread slice with cheese and garlic sausage on it from a German Christmas market
It was pretty good.
No Germans on any stalls though, all eastern euros and a few chinese

The Nigel King lads.

Germanics that weren't cucked by WW2.

What did you say?

They're leftists.

dirty fucking commies and whiny sjws that's why

Who else /ExistentialCrisis/ ?

Because I am native with a brain

>No capital "T" for Tuesday

Wtf??

Because i'm a white working class man
>plus dem socks bruv

i fantasise about russian/CSTO invasion of britian

want to fuck this country i hate it i hate i hate it

Dont worry,we will clean it and paint Big Ben red

this is essentially a litmus test for mongs
keep it up, son

i'm pretty good atm user

Hey lads if climate change is real will this country get hotter or colder I miss snowy winters

We have the dutch elections first
Geert Wilders will be a better ally than Le Pen

is this real

>if climate change is real
>if

yes lad, did you not get one yet?

Well, is it?

It was fucking cold today

you sound like a brain tumour

Haha was this all on the same day??

Tim Farron

What's the best part of England?

Cuck

I fantasise about rebuilding the Empire

>tfw the average Brit won't even be able to come onto Sup Forums soon due to draconian Internet laws.

EU could have stopped this :(

You won't live better with the Russian government, they use Russia merely to enrich themselves, they spend their money in the first world countries. Crimea was taken back in order to defend oil which feeds the government, to say Nato that there's Russian navy and Russia wouldn't allow the expansion of Nato to the Russian borders, where the oil is.

I'm the person that made it originally, shall I make one that replaces reddit with "Sup Forums" and correct the spelling? We could trick burgers into posting it.

Any half decent Solicitor would ram a horse and cart though this, if its real.

Wales.

The bit that beat the nazis

the yellow parts

Decolonisation was a mistake

The cities are all shit go to the Cotswolds desu.

do it lad, for the lols if nothing else

North

Please, yes.

meant to post this

It will get colder because the gulf stream will stop flowing.

you're the type of person that thinks is authentic
i sincerely hope you're sterile

(((They))) can't make their mind up, either it gets warmer and we never see snow again, because muh global warming!!!!
Or the jet stream moves and we freeze to death like the russians
Or we sink under the ocean because muh ice caps
>believing jewish lies

are you straight?

>tfw Scotland might finally be uncucking ourselves (slowly)
please please please please please please

yes
DO IT

Okay, I'm on it, give me 10 minutes

Serious answer, anywhere that isn't London or a major city (they've been compromised in terms of demographics, as I'm sure you can similarly attest to in Germany).

Churchill was trash.

when making the OP remember to delete the embed shit next to videos or it looks like
well that

>We could trick burgers into posting it.
it's depressingly easy to get burgers to believe stupid shit. A couple of us on Sup Forums convinced one you needed to take a test to get a tv license

that map doesn't show much

medium.com/@jakeybob/brexit-maps-d70caab7315e#.qtl0n8vjw

Any where thats not a city with more with a million people
The metropolises are cosmopolitan wastelands devoid of culture or life

Great, I love winter.

Bring on the climate change!

>A couple of us on Sup Forums convinced one you needed to take a test to get a tv license
please tell me you have caps of this

Why is Lincolnshire so based?

Climate is an overall trend you anti-intellectual bellend, one cold day means nothing. And keep in mind it's nearly December, it's supposed to be freezing outside.

it worked on me

My answer to JFs asking where in the UK they should visit is

London, York, Manchester and Edinburgh

Clearly the test is broken then because it should have flashed you up as 100% mong. Maybe we need to refine the formula.

They are willing to believe anything that reinforces the world view that America is perfect and does things "right" and everywhere else is weird

It's sad af

Churchill was the right man at the right time. Even if the war did fuck the Empire

yikes...

I love how they paint Northern Ireland all as one colour. Better not show that some counties are leave majority eh?

Not in your lifetime m8, it'll continue to warm up and get wetter until the Gulf Stream diverts

Either you become like Russia or Russia become France
Total Russian victory

>TFW stole your likeness

Where you getting all these pics of this beaky slag? She your bird, or you been perving through facebook?

Sup Forums is a lost board outside of brit/pol/ as it's been taken over by 16 year old yanks who have to be one of the most ignorant popular demographics online

Yeah that's annoying, why do they do that? Would unionists/nationalists sperg out over a map?

holy shit that's gorgeous. i'm going there next time i go to england.

I agree with you that Climate change is real

I just also believe that the current models are trash due to the overly political nature of the field and, because of this, accurate predictions are impossible since criticizing any prediction gets you lambasted as an anti science nut job

pic related

Churchill was a drunker fool responsible for the disaster in the first world war at gallipoli

An absolute embarrassment of a man who should never have been allowed to lead our Nation

the only reason he was is that he was supported by a large amount of the pro war faction before the war started

I may not be a fan of fascism but Mosley should've been able to take enough power to stop the war

the world would be a much better place right now if he had.

>A couple of us on Sup Forums convinced one you needed to take a test to get a tv license

I agree with you that Climate change is real

I just also believe that the current models are trash due to the overly political nature of the field and, because of this, accurate predictions are impossible since criticizing any prediction gets you lambasted as an anti science nut job

pic related

Churchill was a drunken fool responsible for the disaster in the first world war at gallipoli

An absolute embarrassment of a man who should never have been allowed to lead our Nation

the only reason he was is that he was supported by a large amount of the pro war faction before the war started

I may not be a fan of fascism but Mosley should've been able to take enough power to stop the war

the world would be a much better place right now if he had.

Churchill was cucked by the US, if FDR wasn't such a moron, we wouldn't be where we are now.

>WHAT YOU LISTENING TO TONIGHT LADS?

Don't you fucking blame us, our shitty news channels bombard us with constant shit that you're all living in an cross between Black Mirror and Children of Men and just accept it.

>when new blends in with the old

She's very-mildly famous, typical (((rich))) London slapper using daddy's money to make her way in life