youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
file.wikileaks.org/file
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A

I already knew all of that
still voted for him though

leaf

Based Leaf
(never thought I would say this in my lifetime)

Everyone will go nuts when they kill him before January 20 2017.

Your point being?

What? Did you think electing Trump was going to change anything?

Ok CTR leaf. What do YOU suggest we do instead?????

This. There's never really an option for those that pay close attention, just the illusion of choice.

The SA kike is back.

What isn't controlled opposition?
Is Sup Forums controlled opposition?

Burden of proof is on you to prove all that. I don't listen to Alex Jones anyway, although PJW is alright.

What? I suggest you read my post over dumbass.

EVERYONE IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION, EVEN YOU YOURSELF ARE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Day of the rake can't come soon enough

>hurr durr le 'anyone who doesn't hate izreeul is a jewish agent!' meme

fuck off back to stormfront/radical islamic forums

(((Donald Trump))) became a (((Republican))) in 2011, after (((GoPROUD))), an organization that represented conservative faggots/degenerates and was founded by a faggot conservative kike. They got him to be their champion and appear at ((((((((CPAC)))))))).

That was a conservative convention that gave Trump credibility within the party. They are everything your worst enemy represents and you faggots circlejerk to memes instead of waking up to reality.

When will you learn, Sup Forums?

towleroad.com/2016/06/chris-barron/
>towleroad.com/2016/06/chris-barron/

>Chris Barron, the homocon founder of gay conservative group GOProud, has launched a campaign to convince LGBT people that Trump will be better for them than Hillary Clinton.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GOProud
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Political_Action_Conference

>the illusion of choice.

You are a clever leaf, good leaf.

People that believe this are why revolutions di . Question everything yes, but don't write everything off as out of our control. I think Soros' meltdown and everyone being against trump at least hints he's not controlled.

(((David Duke))) is also controlled opposition.

I'M CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

bix noods, mate.
What are you even trying to say?

Staged call on (((Alex Jones))) show.
youtube.com/watch?v=vIwZ2QY9ONQ

If he wasn't one of (((them))), he would have been killed by now. He is planted there simply to make us look like crazy loons.

Exactly, this 2 party system is the dumbest thing that continues to keep Americans naive. It's like choosing pee over poo. No wonder Americans are the dumbest posters here generally, no offense to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn1Ua8Tg0HY

I just don't like how jewy he is
but america is ruled by the jews, and you can't have a shot at ruling without marrying into the ruling class.

(((ALEX JONES))) = DISINFORMATION AGENT

>Is Sup Forums controlled opposition?
>not playing all sides

>"Alex Jones repeatedly attacks the idea that TV fakery was used on 9/11. It has become obvious to serious investigators of 9/11 that no airplanes were used in the attack", 3:22
Yeah... this is a dumb vid

I guess that redpill is just too much for you at this time huh

One day you will be able to swallow it

So who isn't (((controlled opposition)))?

Because last time I checked the American Fascist Party's website they wanted some wackjob neckbeard in a Roman helmet as president.

>to make us look like crazy loons
>us
Who are "we"?

fuckin leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

I AM FOR POO

The aliens will come and Obama will enact martial law. Obama is the last president and Trump won't get into office

I can smell the matzo balls from here

You have to take your best option. It's still better than Clinton trying to flood the country with muslims.

In any case, he has a vested interest in making the US more white / east-asian because they vote for him at higher rates.

This is not a argument.

>fuck off back to stormfront

gee did you just realize that this fits the cycle of us politics perfectly?

This is the end of days son.

if Trump continues with his energy plans, the planet will become so warm and polluted there will be no future for humanity unless the population halves .

doesnt mention reptilians
doesnt mention ayys
doesnt mention demons, mothman, or mosquito people

OP not based in reality

Add a third, fourth, or fifth party and who do you think would own them?

Leaks say otherwise. He was supposed to be a pied piper candidate that they manipulated into taking the win so he would be easy to beat.

((Leaks))

You would be surprised at how much of the stuff on /x/ is real.. and you guys just got a taste of it with the PizzaChan thing and Podesta spirit cooking emails.

Too bad Assange is dead and has been since mid october. u wont learn much else now. wikileaks is now controlled

You forget kikeleaks. They make trump win too
They never put docs about Israel

Sup Forums will go full contrarian Trump within 6 months of swearing in

Cap this

I agree he's just another neocon little different than George W. Bush - look at his cabinet.

I regret voting for him.

All these people shilled for him so badly.

He sold you on false hope and change like Obama did.

>if Trump continues with his energy plans,

You do realize that the president cannot create law right?

Hopefully you also realize that sooner or later (likely sooner) solar and other renewable energy harvesting will become efficient enough to do to oil/gas/coal what no ammount of wishful thinking and crying "the sky is falling" ever will.

Timeline

- Apr 16th: John Jones QC, Assange's U.N. Lawyer dies jumping in front of a train.
- May 11th: Michael Ratner, WikiLeaks' chief counsel, dies of cancer.
- Jul 10th: Seth Rich, DNC staffer who supposedly leaked DNC documents to Wikileaks, is shot in the back and dies. Nothing is stolen from his body.
- Aug 5th: Edward Snowden (source of leaks on surveillance by the NSA) tweets 64 bit code (potential dead man's switch),
- Aug 10th: Wikileaks offers $20k reward for information on murder of Seth Rich.
- Oct 7th: Podestamails leaks first batch.
- Oct 14th: John Podesta tweets "I bet the lobster risotto is better than the food at the Ecuadorian Embassyā€¯.
- Oct 16th/17th: John Kerry visits the UK, personally pressures Equador to stop Assange from publishing documents about Clinton.
- Oct 16th: Wikileaks tweets SHA-256 prerelease keys.
- Oct 18th: Equadorian Embassy cuts off Assange's internet access.
- Oct 18th: Pamela Anderson visits Assange and feeds him a vegan sandwich.
- Oct 18th: Witnesses photograph and report heavily armed police and vans outside Equadorian Embassy, are barred from approaching and have cellphones confiscated. Live feeds are cut off.
- Oct 18th: Fox News reports Assange will be arrested in a matter of hours.
- Oct 18th: file.wikileaks.org/file made publicly visible, file dates/timestamps changed to 1984 (Orwell reference).
- Oct 18th: London Airport evacuated due to "chemical attack", potentially used as cover to fly Assange out of country.
- Oct 20th: /r/wikileaks, /r/dncleaks, /r/wikileakstaskforce and /r/nsaleaks add 21 new moderators and remove previous mods, all threads about Assange going missing deleted since.

>continue...

>You would be surprised at how much of the stuff on /x/ is real

- Oct 20th/21st: Wikileaks tweets 5 tweets with misspelled words. The incorrect letters spell "HELP HIM". The Wikileaks twitter has never made a spelling error, let alone 5 in two days.
- Oct 21st: Massive DDoS attack on US internet. Wikileaks tweets to imply the attack originates from its supporters, asking them to stop, no evidence supports claim.
- Oct 22nd: Gavin MacFadyen (mentor to Assange and key player in Wikileaks) dies of lung cancer.
- Oct 23rd: Wikileaks Tweets poll asking how best to prove Assange is alive (he still hasn't appeared on video or at the window since).
- Oct 24th: Wikileaks Tweets video of Assange and Michael Moore recorded in June.
- Oct 26th: Sup Forums users successfully successfully decode their first message in Wikileak's blockchain. Threads are instantly flooded by shills saying that it's not worth looking into. The blockchain is blocked with fees and 43000 unconfirmed transactions appear in the mempool.
- Nov 6th: Huge DDoS takes down Wikileaks for first time in years.
- Nov 7th: Various entities notice hundreds of Podesta and DNC emails are missing from recent leaks, accessed with direct entry.
- Nov 8th: Trump wins.
- Nov 12th: Assange meets with Swedish prosecutor regarding rape allegations, lawyers barred from attending, meeting conducted via an Equadorian ambassador (not face to face)
- Nov 14th: Wikileaks releases insurance files, SHA-256 hashes do not match those tweeted in October.

Don't see a problem with criticizing and bashing jews but basing your whole worldview on jewish supremacy is kinda weak, even if it gives you the powerful feeling of standing above all the sheep.

Psyops to demoralize Trump supporters so Soros can manufacture his fake "Purple Revolution."
sage

pretty sure thats not how "controlled opposition" looks like

You fools! Don't you realise that the whole of (((((Sup Forums))))) is controlled opposition. This board is controlled by ((((them)))) to make white nationalists look like a bunch of loser virgin weirdos who masturbate to anime.

Even (((Hitler))) was really a Jewish shill; he carried out the holocaust to make us feel bad for Jews.

So what's the solution to this mess?

bump