What are some good redpill movies?

What are some good redpill movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBqwtHnc9ho
youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU
myspace.com/sleepingprophet/music/song/anomic-not-gonna-take-this-any-more-56688982-61551981
youtube.com/watch?v=xv8mJfDPxuA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Er is wieder da.
meant as a propaganda movie, accidentaly throws redpills around
youtube.com/watch?v=kBqwtHnc9ho

American History X
Milk
Shindler's list
La Haine

movie directors and actors are degenerate there is no such thing as based movie
Death Wish series is the closest you'll get to a redpill

'Threads' and 'Network' come highly recommended by Sup Forums. Haven't seen either as of yet.

Watch The Wall and feel the rage and hatred course through you. Smoke weed for best effects.

Also see Falling Down with Michael Douglas for a good picture of the working class white man's rage.

Brazil (1985)
Falling Down (1993)
The Day After(1984)/Threads(1983)
Lord Of War (2005)
The Live Of Others (2006)

Elite Squad

The Center of the World (2001)

I remember this movie sucking shit compared to the book, they put so much random shit about sex in there, how all the guys want to fuck alex, the cat lady's house having a big porcelain dick.. Also other parts were just badly done like alex getting drowned at the end in the troff. The begining was pretty great though.

haven't read the book but i can imagine. books are normally better

Arizona Dream

sick dude thanks

thanks based Polbro

Addio Africa
Empire of dust

there are none

He raped an 11 year old in the book.

The daily mandatory 'red-pilled movie' thread

youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU

> troff
try again

Cucked pill

Gran Torino is pretty good.

The Matrix

Problem Child 2

Well don't see this one. In the end, the normies blue pill the one red-pilled troll, and then they all have a big blue-pill party with all the Jews.

War Dogs
Sicario
Eyes Wide Shut
Cloud Atlas
Going Clear

the matrix

A Clockwork Orange was a rejection of BF Skinner and behaviorism. Seemed to be for people making their own decisions even if theyre a detriment to society because eventually theyll grow out of it. pretty libby book imo

Taxi driver

i think it's more like 'if you take away the ability to do evil then its impossible to truly be good'. you cant force or coerce someone into being a good person it has to happen internally

Midnight Cowboy

Based Mel's best movie in my opinion

that ending

Sup Forumsand

Cinderella Man

>red pilled
>hollywood

I keep seeing this thread. It's like a never ending advertisement for liberal cuckdom.

How about some red pill music. A few dudes in a garage can make that on no budget and actually be red pilled.

myspace.com/sleepingprophet/music/song/anomic-not-gonna-take-this-any-more-56688982-61551981

>The Wave
Man that movie was so good.

>Anything Mel Gibson
Hes the top jew hater in hollywood

John dies at the end the books were better but the movie was decent. The only black role is played by a white

Wasn't "They live" about the rugby players, though?

youtube.com/watch?v=xv8mJfDPxuA

Alive