A monkey triggered war in Libya

Some of you might be wondering what's going on in Libya after Gaddafi was ousted so here it is:

In the city of Sabha a guy which apparently raises monkeys for fun decided it'll be funny to use them to harass girls leaving their academy, the monkey managed to bite a girl and rip a part of her uniform which turned it into a crime of honor since it's a tribal country, the girl's family wanted justice but for some reason the guy's tribe decided to defend him and that forced the girl's tribe to do the same thing, now there's a full scale war going on in Sabha where even Howitzer and Mortars are being used in a civilian populated area. 20 dead and tens are injured, no exact numbers on injuries so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HtewishM/status/799495302864633856
twitter.com/mor76abra/status/800038286794362880
twitter.com/HamamAlfasi/status/799795505370988544
youtu.be/KV4JEaIShHc
twitter.com/Al_Madridismo/status/799619339792117760
youtu.be/_fUUKa7YXb8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War
youtube.com/watch?v=jTdu8t77sVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

monkey business

Thanks Germany

Africa would've been white now if it wasn't for you

I hope you're proud

gj clinton lol

FPBP

topkek

top kek

ghillie suit africa edition

To make it sounds worse, this fighting been going on for the past two days nonstop

genocide all the porchmonkeys

>muslims

How is your country doing Libya, I'm kind of concerned. Is it complete anarchy civil war like Wikipedia says it is? Do people miss Gaddafi?

Post some evidence

Hey user, what's your opinion on Gadaffi?

CNN/BBC link or it didnt happen

Everyone misses that old retard desu. rather have an idiotic dictator than have militias break out heavy artillery over a monkey biting a girl. I for one welcome a full scale invasion by any civilized country

This is why sand niggers (and niggers too) shouldn't be liberated and deserve to be ruled by a tyrant.

this is something I would expect to happen in kenya. you guys are now kenya tier, that sucks.

YOU DAMN FOOLS
DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL

Sauce you fucking sand nigger inbred

lmao fucking googles

How come ISIS wasn't able to take over? You guys aren't as salty as Iraqis?

OP, can you translate mudslime? i found two tweets.

twitter.com/HtewishM/status/799495302864633856

twitter.com/mor76abra/status/800038286794362880

with what news source? He is in fucking tribal Libya you mong

reminder that this unarmed ugly motherfucker removed the imperial occupation and basically brits are fucking retarded
damn stay safe

fuck off faggot

lol nuke africa

where are you posting from ? we literally get zero news out of your country

Ayyyy jajajjajajajajajjaja

If it didn't happen exactly like in that picture, I'm not interested.

more tweets

twitter.com/HamamAlfasi/status/799795505370988544

youtu.be/KV4JEaIShHc

Last night shootings, no news agency is reporting anything, not even local ones

Libya, Tripoli to be exact

So is there a source anywhere?

France
England
America

Congratulations

Is this real?

Blodhevn, we used to do that.
On iceland it was made illegal at a point when there was not a single grown able man left a live. Just women, children and old people....

From the top of the head I think this was the 1200ds but I might be mistaken. Maybe that's when holmgang was made illegal... baked..

Now that aside.
>How is shit down there regarding security, stability and isis/feces?
Any hope of gathering your self a functional country again?

THANKS OBAMA

LOOOOOL

twitter.com/Al_Madridismo/status/799619339792117760

somebody send to major news orgs, plz. vice will report it for sure.

They dubbed it as "The monkey war" since it was triggered by a monkey.

The 2nd guy is a self proclaimed revolutionist that loves to blame everything on Gaddafi's supporters lul

When you call him dictator, what do you mean?, did he really dictate that affected Libyans everyday of life?

Please tell more.

Lil' monkey fella. Knocken' about. Starten' wars.

Why are West Africans fighting in Libya?

Sadly no source is reporting the ongoing conflict which is almost 3 days old now, mainly civilians posting what they see

The possibility of forging a decent country out of this mess is 0.2%, we're royally fucked.

There are still Gaddafi supporters?,

What is happening with Saif Gaddafi, we hear no news on him?

Is there still the green army? Or members, which tribes or cities still support Gaddafi?

He basically ruled the country with an iron fist, as long as you don't talk politics and keep your head down nothing will affect you.

His biggest and only mistake is that he instead of spending billions of dollars supporting failed African states instead of improving his own country, our infrastructure is a joke and after the civil war it's completely ruined. desu if he used half of what he spent on this good for nothing niggers in africa we'd be as decent as Dubai by now.

>FULL SCALE WAR
>20 dead

lel fuck off fag

>Be Libyan
>Wake up because neighbour's house was bombed by Islamist rebels
>"Ahh what a lovely Gaddafi-free day"
>go to have breakfast, remember that the government confiscated all your food a week ago to help the civil war
>walk on foot to the oil plant because all the cars in Libya have been bombed already
>get there and there's a gunfight going on
>"well looks like I have the day off AGAIN"
>get home, soldier with a megaphone saying "the 43rd civil war is over"
>everyone cheering, can finally go back to work
>all of the sudden a monkey starts attacking a woman
>civil war resumes
>killed in crossfire

This is the second time in a decade that a Monkey started a war in Libya

Yeah I heard a African song from another African country singing a song about Gaddafi, think its called he's our leader, plus he helped building cricket stadium in my country, we named it after him, Gaddafi Stadium.

We had a lot of praise for him.

Please tell me about Said Gaddafi, where is he, what happened?, can he come out alive and not go to the international criminal.court?

Also how much of a revolution was it in 2011, most of us thought it wasn't real, and Gaddafi wasn't ready to massacre all civilians etc. And the rebels were paid by Qatar etc how true?

so everything is just chill there ? is it safe and do you have like freedom of travel ?

Dearest mother,

It's been three months since I lost my sides, and I have yet to find them. Hope you're well. Probably won't be back for Christmas.

Sincerely, your son,
user

I feel bad for you user. :(

Here's the song I was talking about

youtu.be/_fUUKa7YXb8

Now the only song they hear in Libya is that clash of the swords song that ISIS insists on putting in all their youtube videos.

To a degree, most shops and places of business close by 10PM tops some close earlier, nightlife is dead for the past 5 years.

Nothing about Saif so far, Qatar did directly fun rebels and continued to do so after the so called revolution, favoring islamists mainly

2016 has been the whackest rollercoaster in this millenium, we're all blessed. Let us hope this ride never ends

OK thanks.

What do each fighting faction want?.

Power?

Or their own views of Islam implemented?, is ISIS a real threat for Libya or can easily be supressed?

Does the US still drone Libya?

Thanks Obama

Underrated post

Get ready for 2017 user, its going to be a doozy and you're in ground zero

>Monkey War
I wish Debry would annex you. It's time to end the shit show.

Wait...what?
Tribes? Your country is literally a tribal fuckfest with no man's land.
Holy shit you're at somalia tier now, jesus.
Not even Bolivian indians are like that.
Not even the worst kind of people in my country, mind you a third world one, behave like that holy shit.

G O R I L L A
W A R F A R E

#onlyinlibya

(((Now)))

And sorry for all the questions, during the war, I was following Libya so closely, made many friends, use to talk to them, they would tell me they are going to a pro Gaddafi rally etc

The I stopped hearing from them, maybe the internet went out, I don't know, maybe they are dead.

So I feel privileged to be able to talk to someone from there.

Now I'm following Syria, my YouTube is IamCowGodMoo.

Fortykeks dot Jay peg.

Kek

Aren't they still finding neanderthals in the wild in Bolivia?

Islam enforces tribalism both by Koranic injunctions to favor your tribe ahead of others and from the hadiths and shariah, which uses a tribal model for how tax and inheritance works.

>Thinking chimp wars are a joke

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War

If you have black on your flag and you're not Belgium, your country is a shithole.

I only see a green flag there.

>misty eyes

F

every war in lybia is triggered by monkeys

lol

Top kek

dm'd youtube

#bestcountry

GET OUT

HA! Is that the dnc cuck that got laughed off of Sup Forums so he worked for the dnc "to stick it to us and rub it in our faces when trump lost"?

In the wild? They live in every city.

That's a fucked up system.
How do countries even pop up there wich said way of life?

Why can't muslim nations survive without a strict, top down patriarchal dictatorship?

I know the answer already, I just want to give you food for thought.

>screencap from Battlefield 1

Oh shit that fire at 2:55.

>60%

oh come on, who sides with the man who trains a monkey to rip off girls clothes, thats just dumb real life trolling man

disturbing trend, user

youtube.com/watch?v=jTdu8t77sVY

on a side note, why is this video so funny??

this needs to get out into the open

posting in monkey assault thread

off by one, shit

I thought we all agreed that common sense isn't so common anymore, idiots run the place. At least in my beloved shitty country.

When did Aladdin get so next level?

how does your people perceive Western powers an their meddling into bringing down the regime of Gaddafi now?

Do you feel you are left to yourselves now that the country is ruined?

Fucking arabs man, I don't know whether to laugh or be sad so I'll do both.

Google "Gaddafi's green book"