Brit/pol/ - Middlesex edition

>'Child' migrant guilty of raping boy, 5, after arriving in UK is handed rehabilitation order
express.co.uk/news/uk/734123/Migrant-rape-five-year-old-boy-rehabilitation-order-Derby-court

>Heavyweight Brexiteers among 60 Tory MPs to demand clean break from the EU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/19/heavyweight-brexiteers-go-public-as-60-tory-mps-demand-clean-bre/

>Snoopers' Charter that will let police hack into phones and check anyone's browser history becomes law after peers backed down on amendments
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3950988/Snoopers-Charter-law-peers-backed-amendments.html

>Drop Brexit case appeal, senior Tories urge May
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38034411

>Corbyn accuses Theresa May of whipping up hatred against migrants
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/nov/19/corbyn-accuses-theresa-may-of-whipping-up-hatred-against-migrants

>Tories threaten to take power away from House of Lords if it stalls Brexit
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-house-of-lords-delay-theresa-may-article-50-vote-parliament-a7422731.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3952638/Immigrant-15-raped-five-year-old-boy-bathroom-threatened-break-pieces-just-months-arriving-Britain.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/734178/IS-CHINA-about-to-BUY-the-North-of-England
netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=radar;sess=
windytv.com
harvardprostateknowledge.org/does-frequent-ejaculation-help-ward-off-prostate-cancer
express.co.uk/news/weird/733919/Merkel-diamond-Angela-Merkel-Theresa-May-Illuminati-hand-sign
youtube.com/watch?v=W1bsw-11t5c
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3952352/Don-t-dare-mansplain-Theresa-Downing-Street-officials-warn-politicians-diplomats-not-patronise-speak-Prime-Minister.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2_vDke_nQvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3952638/Immigrant-15-raped-five-year-old-boy-bathroom-threatened-break-pieces-just-months-arriving-Britain.html

Well, Brit/pol/? You wanted the immigrants in, what do you have to say now? An apology to the boy would be a start.

Okay here is the new letter, feel free to distribute it to use for as many shits n giggles as you like.

I changed it from crown court to magistrate, changed the name to make it more believable, and corrected some spelling.

no

nth for the queen

post em

Nth for glorious Scotland eternal.

I remember how I went up Schiehallion two years ago. It was glorious and a feel you little beady bed-wetters will never understand: heritage, tradition, honour, pride.

How does it feel to have your race destroyed by the two greatest Scottish politicians of all time - Blair and Brown. Only then to be saved by Cameron (a Scot!).

Truly a pathetic little brown race. Thanks for your women who so willingly throw themselves at my big Scottish cock whenever I'm down winning business over my weak anglo "competitors".

Pussy boys/. We own you.

You ought to be paying us more for having the privilege of our rule.

We're stronger, cleverer, faster, more traditional. Blonder, lighter-skinned, and have lighter eyes.

Whenever I'm in your shithole I'm a God among little brown haired brown eyed beta cunts who literally cower in my presence upon seeing me and hearing my accent.
Scotland lives on!

holy shit

can you use non fake counties please

>Sup Forums
>Username

nth for traitorous, republican cucks who hate themselves and our country.

>IS China about to buy the North of England?
Well...are they?
express.co.uk/news/uk/734178/IS-CHINA-about-to-BUY-the-North-of-England

>under the username
make it say "Anonymous", or remove that part.
otherwise perfect

>wat is name field

Actually a bit of an arse ache to do that, take it or leave it.

The Express needs to die.

still looks unprofessional as fuck, mate.

This bad-boy coming for us.

(10 min ago)

netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=radar;sess=

Don't understand all the brouhaha about Buckingham Palace desu, even if every person with a claim to the British throne dropped dead we'd still be paying for the upkeep of the palace

>hating Kent

did anyone watch mah NPI speech? Et was absolootely bloody amazing

To that FUCK in the last thread

Proove that NoFap causes prostate cancer you little FUCK

'people' like this deserve to be tortured tbqh.

yer nan

>implying yanks will notice

They're traitors and cucks mate. Calling yourself a republican should get you the death penalty.

o shieet

>tfw the government now keeps tabs on what we fap to
>our degenerate tastes will be used against us in the mass hate speech trials that will soon occur

So Brexit/Trump basically means a guaranteed Corbyn victory, right?

I'm not that bloke but I did 3 years at Bristol Uni for my sins and fully earned the right to hate every twat from Kent, Surrey and London

Reposting as I had no responses last time.

Did it quickly, so inb4 people giving me graphs of demographics and telling me I'm a cuck.

Lefties see it as a way to slowly erode the prestige of the Royal Family. We have the same shit going on with our Founding Fathers.

i prefer this: windytv.com
true
great swathes of spastics fell for it here, so i suppose you're on the money

harvardprostateknowledge.org/does-frequent-ejaculation-help-ward-off-prostate-cancer
>high ejaculation frequency seemed to protect against prostate cancer

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT RUTLAND

didn't antifa turn up and beat up someone? kek

It can't be worse than it already is.

Cheers, for the better link user.

i didnt have the patience to deal with scotland

>He doesn't want to know about Merkels secret illuminati sign.
express.co.uk/news/weird/733919/Merkel-diamond-Angela-Merkel-Theresa-May-Illuminati-hand-sign

Out of my way, skinny shit.

That's funny lad, because you just accidentally posted this letter in Trumpgen

Just for future reference, the police don't summon you to court, the court does.

China already owns a substantial part of our private land and is making moves to take over public land. Take a look at the land registry if you want to see the stats. I would say China owns about 0.5% of Britain as it stands, a lot of that being greenfield sites that they bought cheap (no planning rights) with the hope that in the future, because of MASS MIGRATION, we will have to allow building on those sites.

So despite it being the Express being over the top as always, the Chinks literally are buying up swathes of land. You'd be surprised how much..

The Guardian had a good map about it last year but I couldn't find it with a cursory search.

Its in between Leicester, Nottingham and Lincoln.

>this is in a major newspaper

someone squirted Richard Spencer with a turkey baster full of shit

Ok, lads, I'm gonna motivate myself to go to KFC.

What should I get? What do you normally get, lads?

I didn't post shit there

death to gymfags

also to this user if he didn't see the reply

Any good guides?

Looks far too fake. The police wouldn't write to you about a court attendance, it would come from the CPS, so change that. Also it would state the offence that you are due to attend court for. ID is always required.

>15

Probably a fucking 30 year old.

These people and the ones supporting their migration to this land all need fucking hanging. Poor lad.

oi cunt

Boneless banquet for one

Windytv. How do I make that my background? Preferably on my phone. I tried through KLWP but it didn't work/I couldn't make it work.

Lol no. It's a poor quality tabloid at most.

Yes. Based Corbyn is going to build us our own wall and boot out the undesirables.

Mrs holly knightley sounds like a right Milf.

(i bet shes fucking filthy!)

still, I didn't think they'd publish unironic illuminati shit

This is pretty spot on.

Wew. Didn't know you could go boneless. I always got a mighty bucket for one.

I agree Bex100, i agree.

Oh boy everyone is going to post hate for Scotland in

Get one of the snack wraps or whatever they're called. The hot one. Pretty good.

>he wasn't even jailed

GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

Boneless is the only way to go. You get around 5 pieces with popcorn chicken, chips, a side, and a drink.

The Daily Mail comment section has been overtaken by yanks, there's no subtlety or humour there at all

What an abhorrent bunch they are

Not a lover of London then.

kek

Why do you hate the Scots? Be like Russians - adore us and give us free shit

>Cumbria on the level as Wankershite
Nope.

>Rhuddlan, United Kingdom

>last thread
>all maps
>scotland always orange or below
>london black/dark red

I'd normally say that's a great shout but until you post proof that you masturbated to yer nan you'll be getting no support from me in these threads

Didn't see it. Not sure, just quickly found this though and despite him being a 90% faggot it seems like a half decent video. Just apply it to a longer length and you're grand

youtube.com/watch?v=W1bsw-11t5c

You fucking make one then.

That comment clearly had both subtlety and humour though so obviously was not what I was talking about

Who is?

I CAN'T DO IT LAD SHE'S 80 AND MY NAN. Why couldn't he have said my cousin or something less disgusting???

>If digits nan wank is negated

What side do you usually get senpai?

no love for cuckinghamshire, rip me

Baked beans I hate everything else tbqh

fucking do it mate

thanks user. i'll trim it within a few weeks

No thanks, I'm alright.

Even mash and gravy?

I should stop coming to brit/pol/
I can't take the anti-scot bants and bullying sometimes desu ;_;

NO EXCUSES

If you can't handle the consequences of posting a 'get' post with a tripcode than you deserve no respect at all

>Implying London is not a fucking complete and utter shithole full of the absolute worst of humanity, depravity and cuckery

London needs to be gassed. It's a state. No way of redeeming it that I can see.

Make Winchester the capital again. Fuck London and fuck everything about the cucks who live there.

>than

fucking hell neither do I though

HAHA BASED MAY! XD MAKE SURE TO VOTE FOR THE 'CONSERVATIVE' PARTY NEXT ELECTION!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3952352/Don-t-dare-mansplain-Theresa-Downing-Street-officials-warn-politicians-diplomats-not-patronise-speak-Prime-Minister.html

youtube.com/watch?v=2_vDke_nQvU

Papers claiming she won, kek

No one here is stupid enough to trust cuckservatives right?

Grow a thinker skin lad, it's not all so bad.

>under the username
good, you should be taken to court over tripfagging

>Make Winchester the capital again.
REEEEE NO! Then the shitskins will start flooding there.

Its ok normally but not from there.

Seriously though my aunt was a body double for Jennifer Aniston why couldn't it have been her at least she's not ancient and disgusting and my nan...

brit/pol/ is pretty tame with its banter
the rest of Sup Forums thinks we're 100% mudslimes.